♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

I don't know how I did this ,but I did it and I don't know how to remedy it ! Please bear with me ,I still try to learn and I'm sorry for do it on our thread .I just hope you're not too annoyed . It was a question on FB-poseted by Lee-Minho :which the best drama of Lee Minho ?

I don't know how I did this ,but I did it and I don't know how to remedy it ! Please bear with me ,I still try to learn and I'm sorry for do it on our thread .I just hope you're not too annoyed .

It was a question on FB-poseted by Lee-Minho :which the best drama of Lee Minho ?

Dont worry sis @myoblu :) you have given such a nice post :) thanks

For it :)

I posted this before. Minsuners, tell me if this is not LMH voice over. I love this short movie. Hope minsun has lots of sweet memories together and continue to have more....hahahaThose with sharp ears , please give me your opinion. That's definitely not Yoo Seong Ho's voice.At 3.17, 5.36,6.59, 7.13 

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"Ku Hye Sun (구혜선) - Brown Hair (갈색머리) MV

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"KU HYE SUN - MARRY ME M/V (구혜선 자작곡 '메리 미')

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"KU HYE SUN - 그건 너 (IT'S YOU) M/V

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"구혜선 (Ku Hye Sun) - 행복했을까 (HAPPY) M/V

why she sooo pretty and have many talent??? Envy Envy Envy :D

Hi my lovely MinSuners! :x

It's a beautiful day today even if it's freezing cold. My heart is screaming for MinSun! My pain is better now after surgery. Just dropping by to say..... Yay! My MinSun couple love each other so much! My boy... my boy you make me so proud of you. MinSun is REAL! :)

Miss all of you can't wait to be 100% better! Thanks my loves for taking care of our ship! :x

myonenonly

said: Hi my lovely MinSuners! :x It's a beautiful day today even if it's freezing cold. My heart is screaming for MinSun! My pain is better now after surgery. Just dropping by to say..... Yay! My MinSun couple love each other so much! My boy... my boy you make me so proud of you. MinSun is REAL!

:)

Miss all of you can't wait to be 100% better! Thanks my loves for taking care of our ship! :x

Hi my lovely MinSuners! :x

It's a beautiful day today even if it's freezing cold. My heart is screaming for MinSun! My pain is better now after surgery. Just dropping by to say..... Yay! My MinSun couple love each other so much! My boy... my boy you make me so proud of you. MinSun is REAL! :)

@myonenonly did you watch the concert the link was given by S_sun.. Oh myl LMH was so transparent again everytlme JANDI's name was being mentioned ..MINSUN is REAL!

greet job minsunners ! youre the best sister i ever had..
keep postin g for our lovely couple there so real..i hope they get married soon..
and announce to the whole whole world. they are many couple items on public..
have anice afternun ahead..

Beijing 27.01.2014 LMH at CCTV Hall for Gala Spring Festival rehearsal

Minho look shocked hahaha ..upon arrival 1st thing 1st .. texting lol....  ;):D
"rabbit yeobo i've arrive" :x

Embedded image permalink

Arrived at CCTV for Gala Spring Festival rehearsal

Embedded image permalink

At the CCTV for Gala Spring Festival rehearsal

20140127-143600.jpg20140127-145656.jpg
20140127-145702.jpg
20140127-151908.jpg

LMH is said to quickly left the CCTV Hall after the rehearsal
and he will be back tomorrow evening for the dress rehearsal

20140127-145709.jpg
20140127-151913.jpg
credit CCTV and as tagged

I think LMH unfold a keen strategy to prepare us for his marriage for long time ago even from BOF time , in his interview he seldom mention this issue ,which he want to happen ,sooner possible . It's a thing close and dear to his heart . He offer a bouquet of flowers in wifey's favourite  colors  and invite her in his open ,loving arms : CREDIT Cre DC Minho  and  http://loveghs.wordpress.com/2012/10/page/7/

Share This

• 398199_10151218042098703_154351542_n_zpshttp:  5fe387c1jw1dy1fkneteoj_zpsf1ca9199.jpghttp:

S_sun said: I posted this before. Minsuners, tell me if this is not LMH voice over. I love this short movie. Hope minsun has lots of sweet memories together and continue to have more....hahahaThose with sharp ears , please give me your opinion. That's definitely not Yoo Seong Ho's voice.At 3.17, 5.36,6.59, 7.13 

@myonenonly did you watch the concert the link was given by S_sun.. Oh myl LMH was so transparent again everytlme JANDI's name was being mentioned ..MINSUN is REAL!

Yeah just reviewed it again & again. Wouldn't you wonder why up to now Jandi will always surface around LMH's people? This is so obvious & I'm glad. These are the things that keep MinSun real! This is what you call proof & vitaminsun. We're not delusional people that talk mambo jambo just to keep on going. I don't post trying to convince myself but trying to validate proofs presented to us. Poor LMH some people has to psycho analyze him on things that don't exist or without reason. Hahaha :))