♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Great idea from the video, i'm thinking also it's would be good too, make us like a FanCard if u want i can do it for all us, just sent me a pic from ur self and name, age, and cuntry... and i can do it , something like this..

a82w.jpg

emmm we can put our rl pic, like i did, or our avatar from here in soompi. But i think would be nice have all the same FanCard. Also we can print it... :P and in future events maybe we go to them but we can search us for the same fancard :P

What do u think?

Thanks you Minsunrers keep up your good work everyone :-bd
and Keep the Minsun Faith burning, :x

Twitter news @Ayesuper
사진찍는 포즈마저 예쁨 \●.●/ #구혜선
Cre. http://m.blog.naver.com/back5612/20203847961  pic.twitter.com/FMO9TZAQLR
When she sang a song for Lee bo Young marriage ,
wow thanks Aye our princess is soooo very cute sweet and pretty :x
Embedded image permalink

Thanks you Minsunrers keep up your good work everyone :-bd

Twitter news @Ayesuper

사진찍는 포즈마저 예쁨 \●.●/ #구혜선

wow thanks Aye our princess is

soooo very cute sweet and pretty.

Thank u sukreen and aye.. Just remember, somebody said, that hye sun hasn't good taste of fashion when hye sun pic @ LBY marriage came out, n she said 'i'm sure that hye sun. just use sweater and jeans, she really doesn't know how to dress' .. N to somebody who said like that, I just wanna tell u that u totally wrong, look at our hye sun, she really know how to dress,.. She looks pretty.. She doesn't need to explore her 'asset' to be pretty.. She just looks soooo simple but still beautiful..

@Surie-Riri said : @gayu312 @MinSun4Ever you both have a brilliant idea 

@sukreen wowww hs look so prety 

@doogie3 next time ok but another version kekeke

@gayu312 about myfanart i will uploaded @facebook ok I agree with you and I eagerly waiting for your exhibition ! OMG ,what an enraptured unfolding of art will be ! Can I have the link ? @MinSun4ever thank you for not giving up your action with gifts from BOF with our dearest COUPLE ! Keep it that way please, long ,long time ! I think is an inexhaustible source of inspiration ! @sukreen,@ayesuper1 ,thank you for your wonderful news !

@gayu321 I already sent it sist, my vid is 21 second it is 3,5 mb, is it ok? And I send my little cryptic message for minsun too haha,

sukreen said: Thanks you Minsunrers keep up your good work everyone :-bd

Twitter news @Ayesuper
사진찍는 포즈마저 예쁨 \●.●/ #구혜선
wow thanks Aye our princess is soooo very cute sweet and pretty :x

Guest dianaharumi

me to @MinSun4Ever... my name:Diana chandratika harumi(diana harumi),iam come from Bandung INDONESIA...member since nov 2013...399946_275936552473225_546905884_n.jpg Feb,14.....please desighn for me....thank you ...

@gayu321 I already sent it sist, my vid is 21 second it is 3,5 mb, is it ok? And I send my little cryptic message for minsun too haha,

Got it sis:) thanks :)

@Surie_riri : thanks sis :) so kind of you :)

@sukreen mom amd @ayesuper1 Sis : thanks a lot for the pic..she looks so gorgeous :)

ycge.jpgcredit janey 

Thanks @Surie_Riri for this pics..the signature sticking of tongue out of LMH and GHS..only MINSUN do this..all of them just stick their tongue and i saw some actresses stick their tongue to the left side only MINSUN tongue goes to the right:D:x 

sukreen said:

[ENG] LMH - Interview with Wuhan New Life.

credit ochloe

Quote what Minho said:

Q: Your Ideal Life?

"My ideal life is to have a harmonious family, just like my parents, sitting together after dinner and have some fruits and chat, feel the happiness through simple and average life"

Q: Your Ideal deal girl?

"Caring for others and assertive as well"

Q: Do you care about how a girl dress ?

"I don't really care abt how a girl dress up herself, it's fine for me as long as she has a good personality and can go along well with me"

Suk, Aye, thanks for sharing GHS's lovely picture.  Wished we had more of her attending LBY and JS wedding.  
In this bts of BOF, I particularly loved the part from 2:26 where GHS was trying to explain that they still need one more scene (I saw a previous video with English sub but I can't find it.)  Her brother in the drama and LMH contradicted saying that they've done the scene already.  LMH stood up, walked to her side and hauled her up….lol  LMH always finds an excuse to touch her, doesn't he?  I've never seen him so touchy feely with his other co-stars except wifey….lol