Lee Min Jung 이민정

the girl who!

Guest cancerb

I wanna see her parents face and ask them what will do to make such a gorgeous face :lol:

Yeahhhh agreed she and JKH make a reall cute couple.... match to the max....

Guest pacmanphil

OMG she is so amazing right now. I can't believe she was in BOF, it seem like so long ago. SMile, You is totally on fire!

2039103817_20091120101825_4697652368.jpg

does any body by any chance know where i can watch this cf or dl it?

Wow that "Penthouse Elephant" movie seems like it'll be very different for her. It's supposed to be provocative and she has a bathtub sex scene? Wow such a transition. I'd like to see how different she will be in this movie.

And I've gone through tons of pictures and Min Jung seriously has flawless skin. She has no imperfections whatsoever. It's crazy

Guest celena8899

CONGRATS TO HER! she deserved this award!

and what a nice treat after winning an award, we get to see SMILE, YOu tomorrow :D

Guest kerryle83

I didn't really like her role in BOF (didn't hate her at the time coz she was a cool character).But after watching her and Jung Kyung Ho in SMILE,YOU i become her huge fan.<3<3<3 her.She's so adorable.She's definitely a natural beauty and one of the best actresses in Korea.

I downloaded her part in SBS Award but unfortunately,the video has no audio so couldn't upload it in YT.

Anyway,HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone !