Lee Min Jung 이민정

the girl who!

Guest jinzhoudoudou

Here is latest news for LMJ:

1.acuvue contact lenses advertisement: http://www.barunsonenter.com/leeminjung/ga...asp?sCategory=3

2.A interview for LMJ when shoot at 'acuvue contact lenses advertisement': http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/...100202174114701

3. Another news is she will shoot automobile advertisement with Jung Kyung Ho, because they both have the same route for same automobile on 7,February on their DC.

Guest cancerb

Do you know if there is another link where i can watch the vid because the one above doesn't seem to work..thanks!!

So sorry from what i heard they seem to remove that vid due to copyright claim,,,,, But ill try to find it, no guarantee though....

Guest ikekeyou

yeah seriously does anyone know what her next project will be?

smile you is going to end soon :'(

im going to miss lee min jung and jung kyung ho together!!!

Guest SooInSmile

I know Jung Kyung Ho and Min Jung are so perfect! I wonder what Min Jung will do after Smile, you too. The series is a classic for me!

hi everyone! my 1st post here, thanks for all the links and pics ;)...i lurveeeee LMJ! but i hafta admit, when i watched BOF, i didnt really pay much attention to her, i really hafta rewatch BOF next time, just to check her again there :lol:...but eversince i started watching smile, you! gggaaaahhh! totally fell in love with her, she's like my girl crush now, hihihi :lol: soo lovely and immensely talented :)...her chemistry with JKH is the bomb! ka-boom-boom-pow! :lol: i heart Soo-In, fave kdrama couple (along with GUMI couple of CH)...for me, i think it will be a while before another drama will top SY, aaahhh! hello withdrawal symptoms :(

...but here's to hoping LMJ will have another project again soon after SY...another one with JKH puhleeez, wishful thinking i know :lol:

Guest cancerb

0019gh471225.png

HaPpY BiRthDay Uri Lee Min Jung Onnie..... You Know We Love You Right????

:lol:

82895109.jpg

Wish U a More Succesfull and Full oF HaPPiness Year of 2010

Be Healthy And HappY

Work Hard

And

SMILE Always

48211952.gif

Guest marinai

Happy Birthday Lee Min Jung unnie, I wish you all the best , you deserve it for enlightening my week ends with your smile and your cuteness !!!!!

I just wish you the best and I hope to see soon in another drama after Smile you !!!! But I really don't want Smile you to ever end ......

WE LOVE YOU :)

Guest Karaface

Guest infifinity

wow she's totally underrated. She's one of the prettiest korean actresses I've ever seen and she can act so well too. I think she so deserves more fame.

Guest cancerb

wow she's totally underrated. She's one of the prettiest korean actresses I've ever seen and she can act so well too. I think she so deserves more fame.

Maybe it has something to do with her still considered being a rookie in Kdrama world... Just hope she got more recognation in the future...

Btw wanna share some update pics of her, i think its from her B-Day event, or somekind of that:

c0ccb9cec1a428329trueji.jpg

She look tired here...

c0ccb9cec1a428229trueji.jpg

Credit: DC Smile,U