Lee Min Jung 이민정

the girl who!

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

ahh thanks so much for the pics. Min Jung and JKH. They look so cute.

Hope to see more pics. lol not into the gray background, maybe a little plain, but looking forward to the poster, etc.

I heard it airs the week after next week. So fast! yes

Guest NoRefund

Found some more news on her new series:

BS' latest weekend prime time series "Smile, Dear" may prove a tough sell for audiences who have become acclimated to its star-driven and chic predecessor, "Style."

While the fashion-forward series -- which boasted a cast that included Hallyu star Ryu Si-won and veteran actress Kim Hye-soo -- did not achieve the overwhelming success of its predecessor "Brilliant Legacy" or beat out KBS contender "Iron Empress," it did manage to bring in steady viewer ratings.

"Smile, Dear," on the other hand, may find itself in a tight ratings race against MBC's current family-oriented weekend series, "The Jewel Family."

The SBS drama's premise -- a wealthy household's fall from grace forces them to bunk with their ex-chauffeur's family -- groups it in the currently popular yet overworked family drama genre, leaving the new series with the daunting challenge of nabbing viewers whose expectations have already been raised by hit family series like "Mom is That Upset" and KBS' current blockbuster "My Too Perfect Sons."

Though the plotline of "Smile, Dear" seems a bit stale -- the formerly wealthy learn a thing or two about living modestly -- the presence of "Sikgaek" actor Choi Bul-am as the ex-chauffeur, "Boys Over Flowers" actress Lee Min-jung as the heroine (a rich girl-gone-poor) and "Family Outing" star Lee Chun-hee as the heroine's brother may attract viewers.

"The character of Seo Jung-in is so adorable and cute that I have fallen for her myself," said actress Lee in an SBS press release. "For five months, I will be living as Seo Jung-in and not as Lee Min-jung."

Lee's devotion to her character, Seo Jung-in, bodes well for the actress. Meanwhile, co-star Choung Kyung-ho, who will be playing the grandson of the ex-chauffeur's household and Seo's potential love interest, faces the challenge of bouncing back from the lackluster ratings performance of his previous drama "Princess Ja-Myung."

"I am glad to be able to play a fun character and work on a fun script," actor Choung stated in an SBS press release, signaling an optimistic attitude towards his new project.

"Smile, Dear" starts tomorrow night at 10 p.m. on SBS.

source: asianfanatics

:P

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

ahh it looks good! She look so pretty, and mature with the long hair. or her hair tied up. I wonder what she talk about? any english subs?

Instantly likable from the first glimpse that I caught of her in Boys over Flowers (although, as a long time Goo hye Sun fan, I should have been ready to hate her character, this proved, in fact, impossible! :unsure:) From that factory in South Korea that somehow :huh: keeps producing this endless line of cute as a button starlets :rolleyes:, Like Hye Sun, she won me over in a heartbeat. :wub: While reading through this thread from the first page, I found that we share the same birthday (although, unfortunately, not nearly the same year! :( ) I'm looking forward to seeing her in action in her new series and wish her the best of luck in her career . Knowing that she is in fact a real life friend of my Goo Hye Sun, only makes me like her more. :D

Guest MC_Lee

oh my!

2h7iedz.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc_m_hmLZRo

Penthouse Elephant [펜트하우스 코끼리] is a new movie that is pushing the provocative/sexy angle and which is described on these freshly released posters as exploring “The secret private lives of bad men.”

Those three leading men are played by Jang Hyuk (Tazza), Jo Dong-hyuk (Likable or Not), and Lee Sang-woo (First Wives Club), each of whom has his own poster with its own tagline. For instance, Jang Hyuk’s poster (first poster under cut) reads, “Possession, that dangerous love.” Jo Dong-hyuk (second poster) poses with another scantily clad woman with the tagline reading, “Addiction, that unshakable temptation.” And last is Lee Sang-woo, whose tagline reads, “Secret, that improper moment.”

The cast seems pretty decent, but from the description, all I can discern is that this seems like a movie designed to be provocative for the sake of being provocative. That is to say: I’m not sure what this film brings to the table that makes it new or interesting, aside from a lot of racy scenes between its bed-swapping partners.

For example, Lee Min-jung (Smile) plays Jang Hyuk’s wife, but her character happens to share a bathtub sex scene with Lee Sang-woo, her husband’s friend. Meanwhile, Hwang Woo-seul-hye, who played a calm kindergarten teacher in Crush and Blush, shares a bed scene with Jang Hyuk, while Jeon Sae-hong (Baby and Me) carries on with the playboy plastic surgeon played by Jo Dong-hyuk. The film also includes a nude scene of deceased Boys Before Flowers actress Jang Ja-yeon.

Are you confused by all the intersecting lovelines? I can’t say this movie grabs my interest — if you’re going to be all about love and sex, there are ways to take a more creative approach, such as with the omnibus feature Ogamdo (which also happens to star Jang Hyuk).

Penthouse Elephant releases in November.

Guest raiven

^

Thanks, for sharing! She's really beautiful! :)

I'm hooked with her new series! I'm glad she got the lead role! She deserved it!

Guest pillowbox

i loved her ever since BOF (well I've seen and read caps from Dramabean). She seems to have a great personality and definitely a nautral personality. I'm so glad she's getting more screen time :)

btw, does she know English?

btw, we should make a youtube channel dedicated to her <3