Lee Min Jung 이민정

the girl who!

Guest Senyth

Woah! I'm so happy for her. She's such a brilliant actress. I liked how she acted in Boys Over Flowers and now she plays a different role in Smile, You.

Way to go, Lee Min Jung! :)

Guest SooInSmile

Yup I can't believe she is in Boy over flower now it seem so long ago, but she did so good in her role there and smile you!

Allkpop article:

<H2 itxtvisited="1">Lee Min Jung is the new CF Queen</H2>Actress Lee Min Jung, who is currently starring in the SBS drama, "Smile, You" (그대 웃어요), has been tapped to be the new face of Jinro Soju.

Lee Min Jung will be replacing Ha Ji Won, who is currently the model for "Chamisul," a soju brand of Jinro. In Korea, only the most sought after talents are asked to be part of the advertisement for soju brands, and in the past Shin Min Ah and Lee Hyori have modeled for Jinro. Lee Min Jung's bright and bubbly personality has already attracted modeling / endorsement contracts from other brands, including SK Telecom, Mind Brige, Happy Point, and Tommy Hilfiger.

A spokesperon for Lee Min Jung's management company stated: "Excluding Jinro, three other companies have asked Lee Min Jung to be the spokesperson for their products. It seems like all three negotiations will go well."

In Korea, stars make a big chunk of their income on being spokesperson for brands. It appears that Lee Min Jung will be starting the new year with a nice addition to her bank account.

credit:Allkpop

the picture that goes wiith the news:

lmjsoju.jpg

Guest SooInSmile

Can't wait for the next epi of smile, you. Wonder what Min Jung have in plan after Smile you? She is going to vacation again then pick another drama :D

Guest moniiica

what beautiful pictures for soju :D

here are a couple of more pics 12/31/09 SBS Drama Awards

http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww25/sq...lmjsinging3.jpg

credit:Naver/as tagged

i love how it's a HUGE picture of JKH in the background :) and they're both looking in the same direction.. so alike so alike ;)

video of LMJ singing at the awards 12/31/09

link

credit Naver

i was sad that they made her lipsync.. she messed up a bit with the lyrics LOL but was cute trying to cover it up.. she looked so pretty in that purple dress..

Guest chingying7123

thx for the youtube link sqd66 love this woman she such a good actress cant wait what drama she going too do next after smile you

Guest javabird

Hi, the following is LMJ's korean website:

http://www.barunsonenter.com/leeminjung/index.asp

And the following Favorite part is translated by lvalue. Hope everybody knows her more:

personality: a good sport, optimistic with blood type 'O'

hobby: movie-going, reading books, and above all playing StarCraft

(nb: some say she has battle.net record of 700+ wins vs. 300+ defeats)

special ability: playing piano since as a kid

movie:

"Eternal Sunshine [Of the Spotless Mind]"

(nb: its title when it was screened in Korea was shortened just to read "Eternal Sunshine")

Does love get erased too when your memories are all erased.

I cried a lot for her and him, who wanted to erase their memories to ease their hurts from parting

and "Babel", 'the prison in your mind'

(nb: 'the prison in your mind' seems to be a subtitle when it screened here in Korea)

toy: my iPod that accompanies me everywhere. my best toy these days

color: white. because you can paint any color on it, like on a white canvas

music: all songs by Jason Mraz, "Geek in the pink" in particular

food: Kimchi jjigae and egg roll, as they're easy on the stomach at anytime

season: summer! I hate cold! I can't go anywhere I want and it gets me huddled up. I love summer when I'm

energetic, and as I'm not that sensitive to hot weather

fashion: stylish jeans and leather jackets

happy travel: Paris. It's where you can enjoy everything a girl loves

Mr. Right (seems to mean "ideal type"): Manly and smart, so that he can guide me in the right direction

book: "The Romantic Movement", "Essays In Love", "Status Anxiety" etc. by Alain de Botton

the thing for my skin and body: supplying plenty of water and daily yoga. I drink water not just for my skin but everytime I feel tired.

movie star: Ethan Green Hawke, Christian Charles Philip Bale, and Mary Louise Streep

memories: when I look back on the happiest moments in my life, the days when I was acting on the stage comes up first. When you've done your first public performance well after months of best efforts by all the staffs and actors..., you feel happy beyond description. I hope to become an actor that feels this happiness everytime I've done my work, however many work I'll do in the future.

more photos of Lee Min-jung from her Soju advertisement

photo106106.jpg

By sassygirl17 at 2010-01-08

src:

http://newscomm.nate.com/board/view?bbs_gr...post_sq=2312962

Oh Ji-ho of 'The Slave Hunters' Says Lee Min-jung Ideal Type

[2010-01-06]

338920l.jpg

By sassygirl17 at 2010-01-08

Oh Ji-ho, busy shooting the KBS drama “The Slave Hunters,” said Lee Min-jung is his ideal type on “Ideal World Cup,” which was broadcast on KBS 2TV at January 3. Oh displayed his positive feelings toward Lee, who defeated other top stars such as Lee Hyo-ri and Lee Da-hae on the show.

Lee Min-jung, who was born in 1982, is active in dramas, commercials, and movies, and is currently starring in the SBS drama, “Smile, You.” Oh actively expressed his interest in Lee since the 32nd match.

On the program, Oh chose Lee instead of Son Ye-jin, saying, “I like Lee’s hair style.” Oh added Lee has something attractive about her as well as a unique charm.

Later, Lee easily advanced to the finals, beating Shin Min-ah and Lee Da-hae and finally Lee defeating Lee Hyo-ri in the final stage with the support of Oh Ji-ho.

Oh said, “I will keep on eye on you, and I hope to have an opportunity to get to know each other,” in a video letter for Lee Min-jung.

Meanwhile, many beautiful women, such as Ju A-min, Jung Ga-eun, and Jin Bo-ra, appeared on the program and showed off their charms to capture Oh’s heart. Oh drew applause from the cast after passionately singing “Love” and “The Guy” by Bobby Kim.

http://english.kbs.co.kr/Entertain/Enterta...iew.html?No=338

Guest cancerb

Sorry for asking this here but does someone know the name of the song (as well as a mp3 link of the song) she sang at the SBS awards? I went through the Smile You OST and it doesnt seem to be in it.

Thank you =)

Its not from the Smile,You OST, and im not sure whats the title but here's the link to the Mp3 version:

http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=1855...1#s226563288634

Its on the 7th link..

Javabird,Koalabear Thanks for the translated article,..

Awwwww our JungIn got a big crush from other male actor... JKH must be so proud of it....:lol:

I love the fact that she's not the feminim type of woman but more to a sporty one (Imagining her playing starcraft and throwing tantrum when she's losing the game make me go LOL)

And i really want to see her playing piano, as she said that she had playing it since a kid she must be quite good at it.... I always got a soft spot for someone who could play piano,.. Now im having a total girl crush on her... :P

Guest javabird

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WofLSVUB8Cg

The name of the song in Chinese is 告白.

I don't know how to speak in English, might be: Confession?

It's said a woman wants to confess her love to the man with whom she has been keeping friends for a long time.

Sorry for asking this here but does someone know the name of the song (as well as a mp3 link of the song) she sang at the SBS awards? I went through the Smile You OST and it doesnt seem to be in it.

Thank you =)