Lee Min Jung 이민정

the girl who!

Guest aLwAyZ_yG

Guest C51236

i don't know what this is for but who cares!.. they look soooo compatible! oh just date already! :)

awesomnesslmjjkh.jpg

ahhhhluv.jpg

@suZana2: her next project is a movie called Cyrano and the male lead is Uhm Tae Woong (Queen Sun Deok, Resurrection, Delightful Chun Hyang)

edit: LMJ was nominated for Best New Actress at the 46th Baeksang Awards! I really hope she wins! She deserves it!

Guest soompigalz

Im an official fan of Her now.... She look like a fun person to hang out with, bubbly and funny....

And WOW, Cyrano??? Im so gonna watch that esp with LMJ in it...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest javabird

This is the video of her singing "If I Ain't Got You" in her fans meeting on Mar. 22, 2010.

She is such a good singer, esp. for the English song.

Again to echo everyone's sentiments, this young lady is just too cute, sweet, and likable for words... :rolleyes: Her success and easily won fame for her depiction of her character in Smile needs no explanation. :wub: She's just a sensation. :) And a sensation is a feeling that needs no description. ;) I'm hoping nothing but best for her in future projects while still enjoying her as the current series winds down. Keep up the good work, LMJ, and to the people of South Korea, thank you for the endless pool of quality entertainment, talent, and beautiful, glowing faces that fill our tv/computer screens and hearts with joy, tears, wonder, and inspiration... :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm loving this girl! She seems very down to earth and can become a great actress if she keeps it up!

I've been planning on watching all her movies, but Searching For The Elephant has some explicit scenes in it which makes me hesitant to watch... hahaha I'm glad that she's taking on different kinds of roles though. She's up for challenges and I like that. Hope to see more of her in the future.

Guest bitter SOOweet

i miss smile you so much T_T

i'm so glad she has a movie coming out soon!

yay!

but i hope she isn't overworking herself!

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

wow she is in a new movie!

I totally love her! Hope after this movie she think about another drama :D

Again to echo everyone's sentiments, this young lady is just too cute, sweet, and likable for words... :rolleyes: Her success and easily won fame for her depiction of her character in Smile needs no explanation. :wub: She's just a sensation. :) And a sensation is a feeling that needs no description. ;) I'm hoping nothing but best for her in future projects while still enjoying her as the current series winds down. Keep up the good work, LMJ, and to the people of South Korea, thank you for the endless pool of quality entertainment, talent, and beautiful, glowing faces that fill our tv/computer screens and hearts with joy, tears, wonder, and inspiration... :D

Hi Robbo4 seems we have similar tastes :)

I hope you did get to watch her in Smile You...she is talented.

Guest melee

^ i don't know what is prettier.. those cherry blossoms in the background or lee min jung...

probably lee min jung <3

Guest em.sie_1813

i don't know what this is for but who cares!.. they look soooo compatible! oh just date already! :)

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/706/awesomnesslmjjkh.jpg

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/1750/ahhhhluv.jpg

@suZana2: her next project is a movie called Cyrano and the male lead is Uhm Tae Woong (Queen Sun Deok, Resurrection, Delightful Chun Hyang)

edit: LMJ was nominated for Best New Actress at the 46th Baeksang Awards! I really hope she wins! She deserves it!

waahh.. i love this pic...!!

i love their chemistry!!!

no doubt if they will turn into real life couple... ♥

She has one of the most beautiful eyes out there. And somehow I believe her when she said she's natural haha

I hope to see her movie soon, but it's going to be a while before it's released.

I just saw her in Searching for the Elephant already though... and wow... lol not for anyone under the age of 18. But she's a great actress. I just couldn't believe how different she is in real life (judging from her interviews) when watching her roles O.o

Guest chingying7123

i like her in smile you she was great looking forward to her new movie and hope she do a drama this year because she a good actress