S.m. Global Audition 2009

Guest mjboa

Guest chinesebaybedoll

ok thanks I will wait you for the other parts :P do you live in us???

hahaha yup i drove 9 hours just for 30 seconds on stage -.-" wtf.....but you know it was worth an experience.. :) i'm ready for this time :P I might put up some mp3's of me singing just to see what people think. hahahaha ok back to the story :P anyways Most people asked if I was korean..i'm guessing i look korean in some way?!?!!? even though i'm chinese ^_^ i should get my genetics checked hahahahahaha the judges even spoke to me in korean first....i kinda just knew they were saying thank you because that's what they said to all the koreans on stage. >.< the woman that was handling the people :OOO she had a picture with RAIN in this JYP magazine thing i got O.O but she was hecka short ^-^ lol. basically they film you, and everyone is watching you at least at my audition I don't know about the auditions know if its like a few people every time...but during the time i auditioned there was like a stage with the judges and the taper and about 100 people in there watching you at a time. Pretty nervewracking :P i mean i've performed in front of more than 600 people before but HELLOO i was getting taped -.-' that's even crazier....any idea what i should sing anyone?! :)

ok thanks I will wait you for the other parts :P do you live in us???

do you guys think 15 is too old for SM?!?!? because trainees start really young :( i mean when i auditioned for JYP i was 13....

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest traciebo0ox3

do you guys think 15 is too old for SM?!?!? because trainees start really young :( i mean when i auditioned for JYP i was 13....

I don't think 15 is too old for SM. Some members of super junior became a trainee when they were 17 like leeteuk and han kyung while heechul became a trainee at 19. so dont worry lol

As long as your not like 25 or something haha. as long as you got talent they will definitely take you! good luck!

Guest chinesebaybedoll

I don't think 15 is too old for SM. Some members of super junior became a trainee when they were 17 like leeteuk and han kyung while heechul became a trainee at 19. so dont worry lol

As long as your not like 25 or something haha. as long as you got talent they will definitely take you! good luck!

hahaha i don't know if i'm SM "look" though i'll put up a half picture of myself not a full so yea >.<

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40064089@N03/3708866818/

that's me.... well my half picture..

ya think i'm SM look?!?!!? i was more of a JYPer but since i'm getting kinda old i'll be 16 for the next JYP audition so i'll give SM a try >.<

Guest xAnimeLuver19x

hahaha i don't know if i'm SM "look" though i'll put up a half picture of myself not a full so yea >.<

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40064089@N03/3708866818/

that's me.... well my half picture..

ya think i'm SM look?!?!!? i was more of a JYPer but since i'm getting kinda old i'll be 16 for the next JYP audition so i'll give SM a try >.<

lol. actually...JYP seems to pick older people than SM does

Guest junsuKEY

AIGOOO!!!

thanks for this!!

and i TOTALLY agree with you mjboa

for them to come here in the phil

and let us audition

HAHAHA

for sure i'll audition IF they go here

keke

Guest chinesebaybedoll

lol. actually...JYP seems to pick older people than SM does

taaaaa >.< yup that actually seems pretty true. looking at most of their new trainees they seem a bit older.

Guest Gi-Yun

No, I wasn't referring to Pumashock =)

Apparently there is a black trainee with YG...?

I don't remember what her name was, but yeah that was around 06 or so, but that could be just a rumor =.

Guest xAnimeLuver19x

No, I wasn't referring to Pumashock =)

Apparently there is a black trainee with YG...?

I don't remember what her name was, but yeah that was around 06 or so, but that could be just a rumor =.

lol. i heard that too

shes supposedly half black half Korean.

her names like...Shine or something if i remember correctly...? i haven't heard about her in years lol

Guest saraxx

Are there any new schedules up for this years [2009] auditions yet? In the US, preferably California...

not yet :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stalkingfraud

Wait I have a question.... Did the '09 auditions start in the U.S already? If it did.....shoot I missed it again!!!!

If not, when is it starting and where?! Geez, why is it taking so long to pick a date!

I don't think so. Last year it was around Sept-Octoberish.

Maybe this year it'll be around that time too.

But if you live in LA area, you can always audition on Saturdays :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest wHiteLie_18

I wish they would go here in Philippines!!!!! T.T i want to audition badly and i'm aging. haha

] turning 17 this sept. 2

Guest katuko

What if the global auditions have been cancelled cause of the DBSK/SM thing? *panics* But for the sake of all the other entertainers, go DBSK!

Guest TofuFei

That's up to SM. There isn't any news as of yet, but we can't be sure until 2009 is actually over.

As for if they won't, then they won't. What did you expect?

That's up to SM. There isn't any news as of yet, but we can't be sure until 2009 is actually over.

As for if they won't, then they won't. What did you expect?

i think SM will come in 2009 to get more trainees....

cuz if you've noticed, SM debuts a new group each year.

if we start from 2003,

2003-dbsk

2004-csjh

2005-super junior

2006-zhang li yin

2007-snsd

2008-shinee

2009-f(x)

um, i dunno about you guys, but i'm pretty sure SM will debut a new group in 2010.

and to debut a new group, they'll need more new talented trainees.

if you didn't know, amber from f(x) was from orange county in the US. that means she got in SM in the last few years of auditions...

since they have the dbsk lawsuit going on, they have to temporary deal with that, and i hope the dong bang boys win cuz it'll be better for us, too.

but i know SM will be back for more trainees to expand overseas. that's why they came overseas in the first place :) if somebody is from a particular place, the chances are SM will use that person's background to go back to that place.

so i'm pretty sure sooner or later SM will come crawling back to us.

unless SM has enough new talented trainees already. then we're screwed :o

*why do i keep topping pages?!?!

edit: BTW

http://www.smtown.com/popup/20090807/popup_0908.jpg

someone please translate that for me please :)

Archived