{Soompi Fashion Portfolio | | Asian Fashion Modeled On Real Girls & Guys }

Guest kandi

Awesome thread! : D

I'll be posting some pics of my Zipia purchases x)

The freesize stuff usually fits me pretty well, but I'm shorter than the super-tall models on the sites Dx so often the longer clothes almost reach mah knees... xDD I don't mind it too much though.

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone ever bought blazers from zipia before? i wanted to get a couple, but i'm afraid they won't fit because all of the tops i got from zipia were too big for me :( i weight 105 lbs, and i usually wear small.

my body shape is whack for clothes from CCT or anything like that. lol...

so whenever i will, i'll post up some stuff from zipia and whatnot<3

love this thread ^^

Guest sweetbait

image1eo5.jpg

I found the original picture::: http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9746/iwyl...00x55712zc3.jpg

Store: er.. it was through yahoo auctions

Item size: Free

Height: 165

Rating and other comments: In real life, the sweater I received is actually much nicer than the model's dull colouring. 9/10

image3yw0.jpg

Store: Zipia

Item size: one

Rating and other comments: The shirt was too big and loose! and the colouring didn't look like the pictures =( it was still nice though 8/10

image2zd2.jpg

Store: yiyipf

Rating and other comments: 8/10 It looks very nice =) but not the same as the model's since the material was a little shiny

image4nw8.jpg

Store: yahoo auctions

Rating and other comments: Very somfy and stretchy. I was really satisfied 10/10

image6qm0.jpg

Store: CCT

Item size: Large

Rating and other comments: It was cute but then it looked different =( 6/10

51ptes.jpg377270455bbb2ap2.jpg

Rating and other comments: modelled for a buyer. it looked exactly like the picture =)

ACC02.jpgjennylin1019img400x6001we2.jpg

Store: I forgot..

Rating and other comments: 10/10 Its very pretty!

Guest losi.lee

extremely helpful thread!

great for soompiers when they want to purchase certain items and sellers don't do modeling.

i bookmarked this as well [:

Guest mintpanda

Item size: Free?

Height: 5'3"-ish

Weight: 107lbs

Rating and other comments: 8.5/10

I actually like this item. Clothes i get online are usually disappointing, it looks exactly like the picture, stretchy, form fitting, dark, doesn't feel completely cheap.

There are some downsides though. There are hidden buttons on the inside that are supposed to pull the cardigan closer, but for me is still quite loose uptop. The school badge is removable, though when put on looks rather flimsy, the buttons are made out of plastic and can only really be buttoned on one side.

fashion342-1.pngofcopy.png

I'll update this post with my other purchases later.

Guest mystique

I've tried ordering from CCT, je551, causeway and their quality of items and service is really poor compared to gmarket and zipia <3 x]

Clothes from taiwanese sites dont really fit me too well, maybe coz the models are small.. but i did like a shirt i got from amyeshop...

52.jpgDSCF1589.jpg

Store: 天藍小舖

Rating and other comments: came exactly like the picture on the site :] quality is very good + price was cheap compared to other sites, 10/10

googims.jpgDSCF1539.jpgDSCF1530.jpg

Store: Yesstyle

Item size: S

Height: 170cm

Weight: 55kg

Rating and other comments: Measurements given on the site are 2-3cm off (longer), quality is good but too expensive - 8/10. Gmarket didnt sell this anymore at that time T_T but one of my fav. jackets~ =D

gmktjeans.jpgDSCF1544.jpg

Store: global gmarket

Item size: 28

Height: 170cm

Weight: 55kg

Rating and other comments: True to size, first I was worried the material was going to be too thick but it turned out fine (: just like the picture also and this seller shipped to gmarket fast *thumbs up* and price was reasonable 10/10

Might take more later [=

http://i39.tinypic.com/51ptes.jpg | http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3759/377270455bbb2ap2.jpg

Rating and other comments: modelled for a buyer. it looked exactly like the picture =)

I have that exact sweater - but purchased from this ebay seller (which is the best Asian seller I've come across): http://stores.ebay.com.au/cutie-little-mouse. I've found that this seller is pretty true to size - but like every online shop, you have to research everything and be really particular about sizing. The thing I always do is keep a tape measure near my computer at all times just to measure.

http://stores.ebay.com.au/aamandadressshop - the sizing for this shop is a bit on the small side, and the quality's pretty okay considering what you pay for.

http://stores.ebay.com.au/Charmmyland - same with this store. Cheap but you get what you pay for, quality-wise. I bought a coat that looked super thick in the model picture, and while the style design was more or less exact, the material they used was pretty cheap. Lining and everything though - it's wearable but not amazing. I think after years of working in retail, my standards are pretty damn high!

This thread is really great btw :)

Does anyone have any Asian shops they trust and wouldn't mind sharing? thanks!

Guest ` ilytoo;

Item size: Free?

Height: 5'3"-ish

Weight: 107lbs

Rating and other comments: 8.5/10

I actually like this item. Clothes i get online are usually disappointing, it looks exactly like the picture, stretchy, form fitting, dark, doesn't feel completely cheap.

There are some downsides though. There are hidden buttons on the inside that pull the cardigan closer, but for me is still pretty loose uptop. The school badge is removable, though when put on looks rather flimsy, the buttons are made out of plastic and can only really button one side.

] fashion342-1.png%7Boption%7D ofcopy.png

I'll update this post with my other purchases later.

this is super cute :D. if anybody is doing a survey and contain this item, i would love to order it. :D. where can i get this from? any one doing a survey on it?

Guest sweetbait

Has anybody bought those jean-leggings from Zipia.com yet?

I was considering getting them, but I wasn't completely convinced. :/

I have denim leggings but from other suppliers and they're really cute =D I'm sure zipia's will be great since the quality is nice.

where did you get this particular shirt? (website? or on a soompi survey?) it's soo cute!!

I got it on yahoo auctions.

http://hk.f2.page.auctions.yahoo.com/hk/au...5?u=iwylforever

I only bought mine for like..8USD (shipped locally)

Guest envyandy

btw sorry for sizing?

Item: tHer-baby face printing cotton T-05-V25408

Item size: one size

Height: 163

Rating and other comments: 10/10

its my first time buying from zipia and i am impressed. i thought it would be a lot worse. its not that bad, the material is a little too thin for my liking but its still really nice... i guess it would look weird if it were thicker. also it was a little too long for me; it went a little past my butt; i thought it would go to mid-butt. the shoulders were a little too big too by a few CMs.

original:

D344953_x1.jpg

my picture; i dont think i have one of my wearing it.

IMG_4166.JPG

Item: rush-number 76 cutty hood T-35-G20013

Item size: one size

Height: 163

Rating and other comments: 10/10

the writing was ... thick? it was sorta threeD looking ish? it wasnt really thick or thin. it was sorta like a fall hoody-ish? hard to explain. the strings were really long (like in photo) i didnt know what to do with it; my friend told me to cut it but i didnt and just tucked it inside.

original:

D345437_x7.jpg

my picture: (sorry i dont have photos of me wearing this either)

IMG_4164.JPG

hope i helped??

i got this for my sister

she didnt wear it yet but she showed me and it is super long xD

Guest cherrierus

Store: Survey, CCT or JE551

Item:

Item size: freesize

Height: 5'3"

Weight117

Rating and other comments: I'm not a thin as the models so it wasn't loose on me, but it was still a really nice fit. The material was nice. I liked it. 10/10

IMG_1739.jpg

excuse my lame-o pose

Store: Survey, JE551

Item:

Item size: M

Rating and other comments: sewing was pretty poor, and fabric, the whole dress seemed kinda flimsy, but wearable. the bottom was real see through so i needed another slip under the dress. I really loved the design and color but the black strip in the middle rose up too high towards my boobs. I think it would of been cuter if they moved it down a bit. 7/10

149.jpg836_2.jpg

Hey! I came back with some photos!

Store: Taiwan Auction Site Venji

Item size: Freesize

Height: 5"1?

Weight 95

Rating and other comments: 6/10 The tank top it's a bit tight around the chest around and its hard to breath in. It's actually bigger but I had to pin it to make it look like my size. The inner top is normal and I don't mind that. Overall it's cute but i just wished the tank top would've been better.

VJENI.jpgVenjiFobTop.jpg

Height: 5"1

Weight95

Rating and other comments: 8/10 I really like the top. The quality is great and everything. At first the size was bigger but once i've washed it a few times, the top fitted me. I really like it! Sorry I dont have the original photo since this was like...a year ago?

ZipiaVneckTop.jpg

Store: Je551

Weight 95

Rating and other comments: 7/10 I really like this hoodie. The material is poor quality though. Everytime I wash it, hair attracts it. Mostly hair though. Also its a bit thin. More suitable for spring/summer. Other than that I really like it! Will try to find the original photo!

YellowMickyHoodie.jpg

Store: Wonderland Taiwan Auction Site

Weight 95

Rating and other comments: 9/10 I really like this. I haven't worn this before, like out. Only tried it on couple of times. I'm debating on weither or not to keep it. But if you're interested, its in my shop! (check signature). I really like the quality. The only thing I don't like about it, is maybe the suspender. I think it would've been better if it's made of a better material.

WonderlandWhiteOveralls.jpgwhiteoveralls.jpg

Store: Wonderland Taiwan Auction Site

Weight 95

Rating and other comments: 6/10 I think the material is pretty thin, more suitable for spring/summer. I thought it would've been thicker because the photo looked thick. It turned out to be to long for me so it didn't look so great on me. Also the same made my figure look to...straight. I love the design and the colors of it. Also the furballs are not equally length so that irritates me too ><" I dont have the original photo but it was bought recently.

WonderlandHoodie.jpg

Store: Tokyo Fashion Taiwan Auction Site

Weight 95

Rating and other comments: 8/10 I like the inside tee, it's really cute. My only concern is the vest. I thought it would've been a better quality like a jean material, but it turned out to be cotton material. Also it turned out small than the model photo. But overall, I think i can work with it

TokyoFashionVestTop.jpg2180.jpg

Store: Tokyo Fashion Co. Taiwan Auction Site

Weight 95

Rating and other comments: 10/10. I really love this. It's super adorable. The material is not the highest quality but its better than usual CCT/Je551 material. The top turned out to look alot like the image!

TokyoFashionNativeTop.jpg2290.jpg

Store: Tokyo Fashion Taiwan Auction Site

Weight 95

Rating and other comments: 8/10. The quality of this is excellent. I didn't notice any flaws in it. The inside it like a nice satin/polyester material and the outside is cotton. The bubble tank turned out alot like the image. The only concern I didn't like was I thought it would've been shorter. Other than that, I really like it, but I'm putting it up for sale in my shop currently.

TokyoFashionBubbleTop.jpg3130.jpg

Store: JJS Taiwan Auction Site

Weight 95

Rating and other comments: 7/10. I think this is cute. The top is a bit long, and the quality is alright. I was wishing it to be a better quality. The vest, I have a problem with it, there is a part that's connected and its kind of irritating if you just wanted it hanging on the side. LOLLL. Just found out thats for the back! harhar. ;D The vest turned out alot different from the image ><" I haven't worn this out, just looking for the occasion!

JJSMusicTop.jpg1290.jpg

Store: IMDA (ulzzang) Website

Item size: Small?

Weight 95

Rating and other comments: 8/10. I really like this top. I love the quality and the fit of it. The only thing I didn't like was how it had random words at the back and it didn't make sense. I'm afraid of going in public showing the back so I always wear a sweater as well. I dont have the original image since I purchased this a year ago, two ago.

IMDAinthecitytee.jpg

Store: Je551

Weight 95

Rating and other comments: 8/10 I thought this would be more of a loose hoodie rather than a fitted one. Also the material is pretty thin but its still great quality considering all the other Je551 material. I found it pretty long but that was my fault for not examining the models image. (I dont have the original model photo)

Je551MickeyHoodie.jpg

Store: Blythe Zoo Taiwan Auction Site

Weight 95

Rating and other comments: 10/10. I LOVE this. Its uber cute! The top turned out exactly like the image!

BlytheZooTop.jpg1199.jpg

Store: Blythe Zoo Taiwan Auction Site

Weight 95

Rating and other comments: 10/10. I LOVE this. Its uber cute! The top turned out exactly like the image!

BlytheZooCorsetTop.jpg4328.jpg

Weight 95

Rating and other comments: 9/10 I love this. It's a nice thin material and its loose. It can also be worn as an off the shoulder top. I find it close to looking like a American Apparel Style Tshirt.

BaggyZipiaPurpleTop.jpg

I have more but will post them another time ;D

Archived