{Soompi Fashion Portfolio | | Asian Fashion Modeled On Real Girls & Guys }

Guest kandi

Guest tofu plushie

That's a smart idea^^ Sometimes I buy clothes from the surveys but, they end up not looking good on me. I will be watching this thread =)

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ChouChou

omg...you're friggin genious!!!

i have so much stuff from these sites lol

i'll post them up when i have time

i hate it when you buy from these sites thinking it'll look nice on you, but it ends up being seriously..blah

Wow great idea! You right the clothes that the models wear looks very cute, and I always attempt to buy it. But I didn't do it, because I don't know how the fitting will be. I know that I can't expect great quality of these clothes I always thought like the quality of H&M. But now I've read some reviews, some of them are even worse.

Guest conzerz

omg yeah i always wanted a thread on this! thanks :) -saves spot for later use-

and omg the pic of the white blouse, i always wanted it but now i don't. light material? damnnn.

Guest ly*chee

Well I decided to contribute 2 tops for now xD;

I still have a bunch of other Asian wholesale clothes in my closet but no time right now :X

1)

tfc1.jpgtfc2.jpg

Model Picture: here

This top is from Tokyo Fashion Co. [TW auction site] Overall the quality and craftsmanship is a lot better than most wholesale sites. I give this a 10/10, it's one of my favourite tops =) My mom even likes it.

2) cct1.jpg

Model Picture: here

This one is from CCT. Overall it's a lot better than I expected. The craftsmanship isn't that great, but not horrible either. For a freesize, this one can fit a lot of different sizes [it's quite big]. I would rate this a 7/10.

:D this is a helpful thread~~~ if only it was started sooner xD

then I wouldn't have wasted money :(

well...I have some clothes from Je551. so will post later

Guest Pinkoreos89

I tried looking for the cct site, everyone is talking about, but coulden't seem to find it. can anyone give me the link or the website? thanks!

I tried looking for the cct site, everyone is talking about, but coulden't seem to find it. can anyone give me the link or the website? thanks!

well i put cct in google and tada

www.cct-fashion.com/

Archived