{Soompi Fashion Portfolio | | Asian Fashion Modeled On Real Girls & Guys }

Guest kandi

Guest pocketsoul

CCT really light material =[

http://i43.tinypic.com/1183ntz.jpg

I almost bought this on yesstyle, but the price threw me for a loop. Your thoughts were negative, but I still love the way it looks on you!

I actually justreceived some ordered items today (yesstyle). I'll try to take pictures when I can.

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cherii2007

Nice thread! I've participated in quite a few of surveys including CCT, Zipia, Gmarket and several TW auction sites. I'll add them once I find some way to get photos from my camera onto my computer. I've lost my cable...and i have like 300 photos on there I want to chuck on. >_<

ly*chee, I really like the blue top. Looks really nice. :)

& I like Ringos 2nd last and last ones. I don't mind if a top is too light, because you can just chuck a singlet underneath.

Guest Justalilodreamer

Last year i bought a stripe hoodie from a CCT survey and when i got the item, it looked NOTHING like the picture <_< the hood wasnt wearable, there was a huge hole in the pocket, the zippers dont work well. I also bought a cardigan before, there were weird pink marks on it (got it directly from a survey so it was new in package) and the cutting and sewing sucked. Never buying from them again.

zipia stuff is exactly the same as pictured but their sizing can be annoying, sometimes they look small on the model but its huge/long in real life and vice versa.

Maybe i'll post some pics of it later. But anyway, this is a good idea =) helpful thread

Store: CCT

Item: lace blouse

Item size: freesize

Item measurements : optional

Height: 5"3

Weight 94lb

Rating and other comments: material/quality.. not so good, im scared it'll fall into pieces when i wash it. but i guess the lightweight material is good for summer. oh and its see-through...

rti8hs.png

Guest mysiwon

Helpful thread..

I'll bookmark this. XD

I buy a lot from a survey like that..

Bought a jacket and came very nice.

I was surprised the quality is really good. The thickness, color, and patches.

Definitely same as their pics.

And, I bought a tube-dress from them too.

The quality is not bad. Actually, it's really cute in real life..

I buy a fake dodostyle jacket too..

I love it. It fits me well.

But the quality is poor. It's not a big problem.

Because, when it's really hot, I still can wear that jacket for cover me from sunlight. XD

But, I don't have any pics.

I'll post some pics when I have free time..

Store: JE551

Item: CO2971-T3

Item size: One Size

Rating and other comments: 8/10

The item itself is exactly the way it is in the stock photo, It's just I didn't like the material of it. It's not too light but it's pretty good for spring weather :)

JE551_blacktop.jpg

Store: Unsure, I bought off of Soompi

Rating and other comments: 10/10

The fleece material was EXTREMELY warm and the length and fit was perfect! It was super cute, I sold it since I didn't really know of the Ramone's and felt it was a little weird..haha

13.jpgKR_RAMONES.jpg

Store: Unsure, I bought off of Soompi

Item size: small

Rating and other comments: 7/10

The design was different from how it was in the photo and this dress was designed for someone with little to no chest O_O I couldn't breathe in it which is why I sold it. I didn't really like it, I guess it was one of those "looks better on the website"

greypurplelace.jpgCCT_DRESS.jpg

Item: CO2792

Item size: one size

looks like how it was in the stock photo, it scrunches very tight at the bottom (i'm guessing so it won't ride up when you're wearing it?) but the scrunch was too much for me and i didn't like it enough. plus the length was almost to my knees which is way to long for it to look cute as a tunic.

the verdict: i sold it lmao

JE551_shirt-1.jpg

Guest Lady Violette

Weight 94lb

Rating and other comments: material/quality.. not so good, im scared it'll fall into pieces when i wash it. but i guess the lightweight material is good for summer. oh and its see-through...

http://i40.tinypic.com/rti8hs.png

sorry for quoting you but i have the same shirt!! i don't have a picture and it'll be embarassing since it doesn't fit me.

i can button all the buttons except for the ones on my chest! omg i can never fully button the shirt so i have to wear it unbuttoned :tears: . i don't know if it's a defect i got but my chest isn't even big (34B), argh i really love the shirt too. sigh...

thank god this thread was created! i'll try to contribute next time!

Guest happypiano

i've bought a butt load of clothes from zipia, and i must say that they've all fit pretty well. =)

the trick is to look at the stances the models are in... if it looks like they're manipulating the item in some weird way to make it look good, then don't buy it!!

for example, take this shirt:

D346112_x2.jpg

notice how she's tucking the sides in to make it look more flattering. adding accesories like a purse will also take away from the actual fit of the shirt... in reality, this shirt probably just looks like an XL from walmart >.>

you have to be careful with the loose-fit clothes from zipia. it's deceptive sometimes!

Guest Steffany.

^ I agree.

Actually, I think a huge majority of the items sold by Asian sites are really deceiving! They look so adorable on the models, but once you receive it, you know you've been fooled by the "cuteness", the lighting, the photoshoot. Haha. CCT has the crappiest quality ever, I have a few of their items from surveys and I won't get anything from them again. Gmarket is reliable at times but that's because it's a bunch of collected retailers, and I love Zipia's quality and fits for the most part. A lot of times I think people should rethink what they're purchasing.. because most items are so plain and can be easily found anywhere, you just need to open your eyes.

Guest Kitty07

This is a great idea ! I really get frustated when the clothes turn out different =[

Here are mine that I received recently from a Causeway Mall Survey :

Note that my build is petite -- 5"1 , 40kg , Chest size - B .

Store: Causeway Mall

Item: Checks and Cotton Dress

Item size: Free Size

Rating and other comments: 9/10 -- It's quite heavy fabric and itchy >__<" It's really cute though for winter with boots or heels .

25gc860.jpg

Item: Fleece & Denim Shorts

Rating and other comments: 10/10 -- Exactly as it is . It'd be a Size Small or 6 since it fits me perfectly . Love it .

smeoh1.jpg

Item: One Shoulder Big Heart Tee

Rating and other comments: 8/10 -- It's not really off shoulder and would be a fitted tee for Medium Size people , the off shoulder rides up because the pink fabric connecting it is too short and wider than the one on the model . Fabrics really light and cute for summer .

21971j5.jpg

Item: Princess High-waist Dress

Rating and other comments: 5/10 -- There are a lot of faults with this dress ... the colour's off first of all and it's quite long . Too big for a Size Small person and would be best for medium+ sizes . The chest area is really big too so it doesn't suit me . The sewing on this dress is really bad as well . I learnt not to purchase chiffon from Asian online stores again .. the fabric is really bad .

wrj60j.jpg

34pgl6s.jpg

^ These are examples of bad crafting of the dress .

Item: Shoulder-exposed dress (White)

Rating and other comments: 8/10 -- The fabric is thicker than what I expected . The holes in the shoulder are smaller too than the one on the model . It's quite cute though with heels or flats for summer . The length is perfect for me .

259zb5i.jpg

Guest pocketsoul

Store: yesstyle

Item: line slip dress w/ laced hem

Item size: free size

Item measurements : total length 81 cm, bust 74-82 cm

Height: 5'1

Weight 100 lbs

Rating and other comments: The dress was actually a lot longer then I initially thought. It goes almost knee level (I made it shorter by tying it on the inside). Before ordering this, I forgot to take into account that I am vertically challenged). Besides the length, I have no complaints. I really love it because I can definitely see myself incorporating it into a lot of outfits.

3224603894_1221b9209b.jpg

Item: CO2971-T3

The item itself is exactly the way it is in the stock photo, It's just I didn't like the material of it. It's not too light but it's pretty good for spring weather :)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y51/Jae7e...51_blacktop.jpg

Sorry for quoting, but I have the same item but it was in dark grey, I don't have any pictures with it (I don't really wear it anymore).

It's a light jacket, and like you mentioned good for spring weather, but the fabric sucks. After a couple of washes the fabric because to get... fuzzy and stuff. A button on one of the sleeves ripped off while I was taking off my backpack and the strap caught it and took it out easily. -o-

Overall I'd give it a 5/10. I don't think it was worth my money.

Guest bigfatPANDA

Weight 94lb

%7Boption%7Drti8hs.png[/img

that looks cute on you!

a major complaint about CCT is that the material sucks but keep in mind that this clothing is made for people living in asia where the weather is pretty warm and humid. i noticed when i bought clothes in asia that it was fine to wear in asia but when i wear them in usa it's way too thin XD

Guest luv4dawave

aawww all look cute and pretty on you girls

It's nice being petite.

I only like clothes from Zipia.

I gave up buying clothes from taiwan site like whenday or ebay or je551. they always are too small for my body bleh.

i have a question for those who purchase from Zipia---i want to purchase from Zipia for the first time (T T")

Do their clothes usually shrink?

I really like this one top, but it's super long [and im super short].

Do you think it would shrink a few cm?

Guest espèce*

this is a great idea! I bought many items from Gmarket and I'm happy with most of them.

I will post up pictures and review on them later.

Buying shoes = tricky. I bough like 6 pairs already and all of them are really good-looking just like the pics.

But two of them are mishaped and making it quite painful to walk in ( although it's painful, I still wear them!).

- apoptos dolor

Archived