FLAME!

Guest Yungeekun

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks

although i am pretty sure we had that posted in previous pages.... but thanks anyways!

anyways. i m leaving for holidays ... so see everyone until 2006!!

(and no. i m not going to japan.. *sobs* but its oki. i shall go sometime soon. if i get into a good university .. blah blah blah LOL)

so wish everyone in FLAME and in the FLAME thread a merry xmas and happy new year!!

and DONT FORGET to upload any clips u guys got on FLAME on xmas eve and xmas and new yrs... etc. u get the picture... >3<!

Guest Yungeekun

Kyohei decided that he wanted to go solo out the group. That is why he left. He actually wanted to go solo before FLAME formed, but Yusuke was the initially the one who had the say since he was the Grand Prize winner. He chose to be in a group of 4.

Guest Yungeekun

the latest update on FLAME is they are going to perform a lot in January.

They are performing their latest single (whatever that may be) on CDTV in Jan 2006. They are also performing at Happy Island Countdown for New Year's Eve. They are holding fan club events on January 5th and 14th (wahh my birthday wish I could go) They are also doing some fan raffle where they give the fans gifts. I think that's in February have to check again. aww so lucky. They are also releasing a new single in 2006. Not much info, but should be some soon.

Right now, I heard that Kyohei was helping compose some new songs for FLAME according to his latest diary entry.

そうそう、正月といえば、FLAMEのファンクラブイベント観に行く人います?

何気に俺がトラック作った曲なんかもあるので、参加する人は要チェックですよ。ふふ。

Oh yah, talking about January, are there anyone who is going to FLAME's fanclub event? Because I did compose tunes for some songs inside, so for the people who are going, please check them out, hehe.

this was translated by Kathleen (thanks)

yusuke is hot..>.<..though he and hisato look the same..but yusuke caught my eye more..haha

@_@ though im not that fond of their music..i guess im more lead's type..;)

knew them from way back...but never became fan girl..haha

ok..i ll leave and shut up now

Guest Yungeekun

here's a dorky digipic of Yusuke smiling and Hisa looking happy, don't you just love it?

171839ts.jpg

171847bu.jpg

looks a little pasty lol but loveable

credits:La Couleur

OMG OMG OMG. i hv to say this!! this is so absolutely cool

there is this "kid" i know (who is really not a kid anymore.. he'd grown up!!! awsssss!!!!)

we have been friends ever since i could remember ~ i am like. 18 months older than he is.

i moved to another city like 2 years ago, and i hvnt seen him since.

this past xmas / new years, i went back to my hometown n visited him. and OMG.

he used to be just about my height. but now, hes like 6 inches taller than i am.

he used to have baby fat. now hes totally slim!!!

he used to hv long boring hair (coz he was like 13. so lets give him a break) now, he has like real nice hair (i would even say identical to hisato's hair. yes. hisato's current hair!!!)

his eyes are a bit different. they used to be big, round, and innoccent. how they're more oval-shapped, and cold-blooded. but then i can still see the child in him when he smiled and joked with me. and his smile resemble hisa's too. big, bright, sorta goofy too.. hhehehehe. the shape of his face resemble the izaki's too!!

the first sight of him in two years reminded me of hisato.

i was just like *OMG. HISATO????* (but hes 2x tanner than hisato. yes. theres another asian out there whos tanner than hisato) (but then hisato's secriously not that tanned anymore. even i think i am tanner than he is. =O='' )

n while i was talking to him, i was thinking in the back of my head *hisato-hisa-hisato...!!* the whole time. i was so amazed.

but of course, hisa's better looking.

i wish i took a pic of my old friend. but then it didnt seem necessary at the moment. *dumb me*

secriously. he can walk with yusuke and hisato, side by side, and claims to be triplet ... XDDDD!!

but then for sure, hes much different from hisato, or yusuke. =))

anyways. so ya. does anyone here know anyone who looks like anyone in FLAME?

this is actually quite exciting. as exciting as meeting FLAME themselves!! esp when an old friend evolope into hisato when u totally dun expect it... XDDD!!!

Archived