FLAME!

Guest Yungeekun

Guest Yungeekun

hahahaha rkguttfjsodilkfsjhughf! Hisato turning bad boy on us. His own way of saying forget you. Hahaha. Hisato look so pissed in the second pic. They all look all happy. He trying to be all gangster and mad lol. Smile Hisa. *takes my two fingers and put them over his mouth and stretch his mouth.* There. *it falls*

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

secriously. is hisa taller than yusu now ... =________=''

this has been the thing ... "bothering me" for the past year ... argies

and OMG. CELEBRATES THE FIRST NON-SMILING-SEIGO PIC!!! (and yusu did.. XDDD!!!)

um. hisa pouting and giving the finger .. is such a cute combination .. <3

um. but its not too clear. ahahha

i wish yusuke do that with HIS tiger .... *drools*

Guest Yungeekun

his hands are amazing. Everytime I see them, I just stare at them. His fingers are so cool. Imagining holding hands with him. Your hand would be overtaken by his. Ahhh I long for that feeling of security. *wub*

yusukeyoung4.jpg

yusuke's hand looks much bigger during his junon days.

now, its all propotional... hehe <3<3!!

oh god. i was hving some pretty hentai thoughts a moment ago ... which honestly never happened before... *hits on head* i need to stop this.

Guest Yungeekun

let's say his hands fit his size now lol. He's got big everything. He's a big boy. Awww a big boy.....oo a big boy. Hmm hentai. I always think hentai thoughts about him it's kinda sad but I don't care lol.

Da Izaki Brothers & Kitamura Yu, I knoe but not da other new member..I reallie miss Kyohei~

we all miss kyohei .. =(

but we all love seigo too. right?? =D!!

ahahha. big boy. big boy .. LOL. hentai!

i dont usually get hentai thoughts about stars.. esp not yusuke. i am pretty healthy.. XDDD. (except for gackt, obviously. LOL. the person who can look at gackt and not get hentai thoughts shud b put in the ripliey's believe it or not.)

anyways.

seigo isn't the "new guy" anymore.. he's been in FLAME for over a year..

kyohei left but people really should get over it and give seigo a chance.

Guest Yungeekun

^amen! *clap clap* lol

People now underate FLAME now that they have lost Kyohei. They have lasted over a year with him. I think he deserves his crown as member of FLAME. If FLAME wasn't doing well with Seigo, would have probably fell apart. I don't think it's fair for the producers to split FLAME all up though. Need to be in more stuff together instead of just gathering up every once in a while for a photoshoot.

seigo isn't the "new guy" anymore.. he's been in FLAME for over a year..

oh ya... XDDD!!

wait wait. not yet a year yet. but almost. almost... XDDDD

god. gotta stop calling seigo da new dude.. but its hard. LOL. its just such a fancy name. LOL. ahhh. i love seigo too... >3<! he made FLAME offically the best looking jpop boy group.. XDDD (in my eyes anyways.... *opps* prob offended like 10 million fan girls .... =PPP! )

(ahammm. someone changed their posts.. LOL. this thread is different from what i remember from this morning.. XDD!!)

Guest Yungeekun

I think it would technically be a year because you aren't countin this whole year alone. He's been in FLAME since like fall 2004. Websites are putting up it's already their 1 year anniversary. Whoa time fly by so quick. lol feel so behind.

but seigo's official release, i believe, was xmas eve ... ^____________^

---- edit ----

nov 5th .. ne?

i guess so. coz now that i think of it. he was in those fgs. ummmmmm.... not sure. check back later.

Guest Yungeekun

speaking of which, I would love to spend Christmas with FLAME. That would be awesome. Bake with them and give presents. Aw that would be so cool. I hope they do have a neat Xmas. A holiday ahead but who cares everyone loves xmas.

^

lol. i would make them anything they want

and perhaps hisato will give me some diamonds too... chu~~~*

or maybe yusuke will start giving out diamonds too.

Guest Yungeekun

Yusuke is cheap from what I have heard. Hisato, he might get something material. Yusuke would probably get you something with meaning. I have noticed he always does things with meaning even with his tattoo. So cute.

yusuke is very artistic.. he can make anything..

he really needs to have his own design business or something.

omg i would so love something made by yusuke

Archived