FLAME!

Guest Yungeekun

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
Guest Izaki-fangirl

Hello, I am new to the forum, found this post and I liked it so much that I registered :)

Do not you write more, or no more are fans of FLAME?

Well, I tell you that I read everything I have written, and in addition to laughing with some comments, I really liked what they said.

Will report the last thing I learned about FLAME until the last post ^__^

2007, Yusuke Izaki recorded a very hentai drama called Nozokiya, where he comes out too hot **drool**. That same year the Izaki twins recorded Crows Zero characterizing the Mikami brothers, very funny indeed xD

2008 that I know did not do much, only Hisato recorded on an episode of Rookies as already mentioned.

All members have been working as actors in the theater so far ... have also been doing gigs, but with the same songs, nothing new ...

Later, I think Seigo recorded Tomica Rescue Hero, Yu I did not know much ...

Then in 2009 the twins recorded Crows Zero 2, where they again make it with much humor.

The same year, Hisato recorded in a chapter of a drama called Hanshoo and Randies movie as the antagonist ... Yusuke, for its part began recording as Sanosuke Harada in Peacemaker, which was exhibited in January this year, also a humoristic second character xD

On February 14, performed his last concert as a band, what was learned later, because only as one more normal concert announced so far ... in this concert Kyohei also participated in the last issue that was Truly, it was learned that "five members" they cried together ... T__T

The final point to FLAME put it this year the four members, March 1 announced its dissolution, specifically that Yusuke and Hisato continue to work as actors, and Yu and Seigo came out of Vision Factory forever, however thanked their fans for affection and asked them to continue to support them ... Izaki twins remained in VF, have appeared on television shows like Law Ikemendel ...

On May, Hisato also announced he was retiring from VF, because apparently did not like that only Seigo and Yu were to go...

Currently, only Yusuke still is on VF, has only been known that just ended with Peacemaker recordings, and has other projects for this year as acting in the play Hakuoki Shinsengumi ... I do not know if it will continue singing until now ...

the 17th of this month, the twins celebrated their 26th birthday, and invited many friends ...

Of Hisato and Yu has not been heard much ... of Seigo is known to be working in a marketing agency ...

Now are known three personal pages of the members of Flame:

Seigo ------> http://ameblo.jp/fourpiece6/

Yu ----------> http://twitter.com/kitamurayu

Yusuke ----> http://twitter.com/yusuketti

I will continue to support, especially my Izaki twins, what do you prefer? :)

Greetings, thanks for the space! ;)

Archived