China's New Generation Of Pretty Boys

Guest takki_fanatic

Guest mooooolooooomooooo

they all look full chinese to me i cant pick out which ones "mixed" im pretty almost all of them are pure chinese.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xl0v3juicy

I'm pretty sure most of them are full chinese... a lot of them have that certain "look" that I'd always associate with chinese guys. Although I'm pretty sure theres one thing that's throwing everyone off (or those of you who think they look "westernized")... don't bash me, but I honestly think that most of them have had nose jobs :ph34r: hence the "mixed" features. Sure chinese noses can be quite tall (especially in northern china), but look how straight and perfect their noses are...

But these guys are hot none the less! I think Jing Bo Ran is a cutie :)

Guest ayuki baby

Sure chinese noses can be quite tall (especially in northern china), but look how straight and perfect their noses are...

I think its quite sad that asian people and especially chinese people doubt that its possible to have a "perfect nose" without some sort of plastic surgery. i think its time we open our minds. These phenotypes exist in the mongoloid race without the need to mix and contrary to popular belief caucasians do not have a monopoly on so called "perfect noses"

Guest catsinheat

I think its quite sad that asian people and especially chinese people doubt that its possible to have a "perfect nose" without some sort of plastic surgery. i think its time we open our minds. These phenotypes exist in the mongoloid race without the need to mix and contrary to popular belief caucasians do not have a monopoly on so called "perfect noses"

i think the perceived beauty of a 'tall' nose is something that is exclusively (east) asian, because it's a coveted feature that many of us conspicuously lack. of course it's possible, and of course there are many asian people with naturally extended bridges, but the fact remains that tall, narrow noses are not a consistent genotypical pattern with mongoloids.

and when you see a disproportionate amount of, say, double eyelids and "perfect" noses in certain areas, i'd say it's not too illogical to draw such conclusions.

Guest Rachel Lee.

jason fu resembles yamapi.

jin boran looks korean.

leonon lai looks like an uhljjang.

qiao renliang & zhang junning are the most attractive based on those pics.

&&&&&&& i hope i spelled their names right. :)

Guest catsinheat

um, no. its also a central asian beauty standard as well, btw.

i'm sure you're right, but not all of central asia are mongoloids. i doubt the obsession is as prevalent in afghanistan, kazakhstan or (northern) pakistan. as a matter of fact, i really don't think "flat noses" in general are considered desirable features anywhere in the modern world, but in a place where said flat noses are genetically common, obviously the desire for otherwise becomes a preoccupation. besides, i think it's safe to say this whole pop culture mania for nose fillers and double eyelids is pretty unique to east asia's higher income countries.

arabs are actually asians too. western asians.

Huh?

All this time I thought it was called middle eastern... or is it called middle east aswell?

Wow.

Well this just proves how different asians look.

Guest mooooolooooomooooo

Well to go with the talk about asian appearance, most of these fellahs are good looking and i think

asians in AMERICA in general gotta give themselves more credit on their appearance when it comes to

"noses" and "eyes" just cause your family genetics might not carry a desirable appeal doesn't mean

other families of asian descent do as well.

BTW single eye lids look good

Guest catsinheat

have you looked at the groups of people from those three areas?

the obsession applies to afghanistan as well because the ethnic groups there are composed of turkic, greek, mongolian and persian descent, and (much to the dismay of purists & thanks to endless intermarriage), there isn't a set look for any of the main ethnic groups: pashtun, hazara, tajik, uzbek, and turkmen, aimaq, etc there. All central asian ethnic groups prize tall noses, along with other features that define and establish beauty.

anyway, this is slightly redundant for me.

um, your point being? it's not so much a real cultural obsession as it is a conventional beauty standard... just as anywhere else in the world. it's ridiculous to compare the typical pashtun to the typical korean both in terms of cranial/biological structure and cultural upbringing.

either way, you're completely missing or ignoring the point of my statement. there's not a lot either of us can say that hasn't been debated a million times over in other parts of the forum. moving on.

Guest linting

OKAY.

Can we PLEASE stop the hatin' and the debates? Surgery or not, they're Chinese. Period. And it IS possible to have the "perfect" nose or features. So get over it.

I think I'm not the only one who wants to see more pictures of pretty, I mean.. GOOD-LOOKING.. men. And not read huge paragraphs of debates.

^ ditto

Lots of chinese ppl have nice noses and big eyes, without the need to ps -_-

My mum has an euro like nose, and she sure as hell had no surgery

My dad has really nice eyes, and he didn't get surgery either.

Just PS is so darn common in some other parts of asia, doesn't mean it's like that in china.

Guest Jenster

Seriously, the hating and accusations needs to stop. It's rather pathetic.

I would contribute in terms of pics but I'm not that exposed to men from China, so it's nice to see a thread like this.

Guest yongwonhi

eye candy much? :3

a lot of them look really similar though LOL

but i'd have to say, they definitely look chinese to me. china is quite big; looks differ from south to north.

Guest _ijusswannabeme_

*****FIRSTTTT ON PAGE 9 BABY!!!

they're all really hottt..

maybe it's just me.

but as i scroll down,

they all start to look the

same to me. ><

Archived