China's New Generation Of Pretty Boys

Guest takki_fanatic

15. Jason Fu + 20. Kris Zhang is those who are cutest, and those who got my attention;P

Oh looking at those chinese boys, made me miss my Hangeng+Henry<3

*is it just me or one of the 50 eye candies looks SLIGHTLY like jaejoong? :huh: *

Ok, please dont beat me. But JaeJoong would beat them all;*

one JaeJoong is enought to do that with his sexyness<333333333333

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilyphilia.

While I'm scrolling down to look at the pictures, i noticed that many of the male models are long faced. And they all look the same. :P whatever...that's just my opinion though. Hehe..

• 11 months later...
Guest B L o T T - ii

90% of them are eyecandy.

but sorry for being rude, i reckon 10% of them look kinda... scary o___o and not at all pretty

and some of them look like already established celebrities in some photos! <3 lol. e.g. one of them reminded me of Han Geng in one pic, and another reminded me of Zhang Han in one pic

Guest jiji_zhazha

I dont know how people are saying they dont 'look' Chinese.. im probably the 100 person to say this, but should Chinese have a particular look>>??? .. I hate seeing comment when there are beauties involved and people say they dont look Chinese because they are good looking and then refer to some Korean or Japanese celebrity.

They are ALL Chinese ok!!!

Sure I am sure some of them maybe Chinese from different locations (i.e HK or Taiwan) but they are still Han Chinese ok!

Chinese is full of beauties, and i'm sure these guys would be happy to represent themselves as Chinese. Chinese are evolving my friends! Please respect their backgrounds!

Guest babigurl

i'd love it!

but i don't know any.. so i wouldn't know how to contribute

but i'll be around leaving comments and such :)

Guest DeadSmile

alot of these guys look like other actors o-o

james wang #14, in the irst pic he looks like jay chou and in the 2nd he looks like a japanese actor but i forgot his name ;o

and #15, the first pic, he looks like yamapi!!! <3

#18 first pic looks like toma ikuta

#21 first pic looks like donghae

25 first pic looks like alan luo

so like WTF?

but overall i like #4, #15, #19, #23, and #44

#23 is like the hottest guy everrr

• 2 months later...

ben fu

liang chao

zhang junning

are the only ones who stood out to me. the rest are your typical above average chinese guys...

i have a friend who looks like kenji hu...he's chinese too XD

Archived