China's New Generation Of Pretty Boys

Guest takki_fanatic

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest linting

Okay, so I just found a few hot Chinese models. I'm not sure if they can compare to the 50 on the first post though... :sweatingbullets:

And by the way, these men are more on the "manly-ish" side. Not as "pretty?"

Chen Ze Yu 陈泽宇

ch9.jpgch2.jpg

Du Yin Hao 杜寅豪

du5.jpgdu1.jpg

Robby Lee 李小兵

xb7.jpgxb6.jpg

Tiger He

tiger1.jpgtiger7.jpg

Vamp Gong 宫正楠

gong10.jpggong2.jpg

Sorry for the bad image sizes :(

Guest vanggirlie

#15 Jason Fu, he looks like yamapi in the first pic. hair, face expression, camera angle exactly like one of yamapi's pic.

Guest Jenster

whoa whoa!! how you found them? or did you save them :P

anywho, thank you! <3

I wouldn't include female just because then it would overload :lol: there are sooo many female models in china right now and some of them have a loads of great work, it would be almost too much :sweatingbullets: but male models are different, even though there are quite a few good models in china right now, but the femlae models still over-power them. I would make a thread just to give them the attention they deserve, you know? =]

Understandable. I'm curious about the female models in China though, so do you think you can refer me to some sites that feature them? (PM is fine)

Would be awesome.

Anyways, all the guys look really handsome. Keep them coming.

Guest nightfire

You cant find almost half of them on Google. I tried searching Liu ZhouChen and no results came up with particualrly pictures of him. Guess msot of them are Uhljjangs perhaps? or infamous models ^_^

His name is actually Liu ZhouCheng that's why. He's a member of the boyband Top Combine. :)

Guest cepri08

the more I scroll down the more I hated my john teshing retarted ugly face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu....

*winks*

then

*dies*

lolz

Guest pinkxstrawberry

lol, i recognise jason fu (some of his pix were posted on the chinese net idol thread, i think) and some of the guys from this band that recently debuted in china...i forgot what their band name was...HIT 5 was it? and because im immature....i find number 36 first pic, slightly amusing :D

Guest ling_ling

HOLY MAN CANDY!

Those guys are H.O.T.T HOOTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first guy - HOT! the rest HOT omg...i dont think i've ever liked chinese guys as much as i do now - and i am chinese! (i usually preferred korean guys) lols - but wow im impressed ^_^

most of them look half (?)

But yeh, ill contribute ^_^

I shall come in every once in a while

stare at them

and drool :) hehe

what a heart attack. they are so cuteeeeee <3

i would totally support your thread ^_____^ but i cant contribute. i dont know where to get the pics

Archived