China's New Generation Of Pretty Boys

Guest takki_fanatic

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest takki_fanatic

Question: Where's the Model thread that you said you would make on the first post? =D

lol i know, i'm sorry =( i really have been busy with school

i'll work on it and hopefully i'll get it up really soon cuz i'm on break right now :)

Guest thenshexsays

These men are all painfully gorgeous. And what's with all of the people saying "I didn't know Chinese men could looks so good" and "they don't even look Chinese!". Really? REALLY? Sometimes the strange nuances of racism on soompi surprise me. (Though now I've sort of come to expect it.)

Wow. I didn't know Chinese men could be this goodlooking. D: LIKE SRSLY.

Wow. They're all very good-looking. But some of them don't look very Chinese..

I used to only get annoyed with these comments, but after seeing too much I'm kinda pissed off. Since when is there a certain look that a race/nationality must have? What is the look that nearly 1.3 billion Chinese people are supposed to have?! You tell me.

lol i know, i'm sorry =( i really have been busy with school

i'll work on it and hopefully i'll get it up really soon cuz i'm on break right now :)

No no, it's fine haha. I just thought that you made a thread and somehow I missed it; thanks for posting all these pics!

Guest Tonyc402

I used to only get annoyed with these comments, but after seeing too much I'm kinda pissed off. Since when is there a certain look that a race/nationality must have? What is the look that nearly 1.3 billion Chinese people are supposed to have?! You tell me.

I totally get what you mean , its like these people have a mindset of what Chinese people look like. Man , have they been living at home too long?

Anyways , after seeing so many of those comments I learn to just ignore it.

Guest RHAINE

mkay, now its official. i should start checking the "other celeb photos" section as well O___O

i didnt know chinese celebs were this gorgeous LOL

Jason Fu, Jin BoRan, Kris Zhang, Long Ze, Ma QiQuang, Qiao RenLiang, Teng ZiQi, Yi Xuan are like now in my hottie list.

kay, the list doesnt really exist but geez. they are to drool for : )

Guest Jasarn

Well with 1.3 billion people, you're bound to get some lookers. That said, Chinese dudes all the way! (Yes I'm Chinese :D)

I totally get what you mean , its like these people have a mindset of what Chinese people look like. Man , have they been living at home too long?

Anyways , after seeing so many of those comments I learn to just ignore it.

'eeey sorry, but I wasn't implying that they need a certain look. You have to agree not everyone is good-looking or attractive to you regardless of their race... and it just so happens most of the Chinese people I tend to see, I am not attracted to, and a human part of me [please tell me you are human and admit you subconciously have prejudice against groups; it's human instinct to come to conclusions, however loose, about any subject matter] must have categorized them as a race that I most likely won't be attracted to - but the guys in this thread, I'm attracted to them. So that's why I commented how I commented because I honestly did not know there were people of that race that would be attractive to me; I didn't imply they all had to look a certain way either. I don't expect everyone to be drop dead gorgeous in my perception. I'm sorry if I offended any of you in anyway. I really want to justify myself, however; it wasn't supposed to offend anybody.

Anyway, I agree about the drool-list. Hah, didn't have one 'til now.

Guest deviana

wow i can usually tell between different asian countries but half of them look just like Korean celebs and none look chinese!

definitely eye candy!

Archived