China's New Generation Of Pretty Boys

Guest takki_fanatic

Guest ichigo_no_powder

Half of them don't even look chinese =p

and they all look very arrogant

If they don't look Chinese then what do you think they look like?

i would follow your chinese model thread, except you'd probably be the only one posting...

hehe me too. i don't have anything to contribute but sure wouldn't mind staring :sweatingbullets: wow they're good looking

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest swtaznangel

I like Number 15, Jason Fu, and Number 39, Teng Ziqi. They look so cute! Jason Fu looks like Kibum from Super Junior. XD <3 I think number 10 looks a little similar to Changmin form DBSK. Ooh I spy some Edison Chen look-alikes. Hhahah... Like 29(left picture), and 45. Oh gosh, some of the guys have some sexy bodies too. I find most of them very cute/sexy. Yummm!

Guest linting

Half of them don't even look chinese =p

and they all look very arrogant

That is a complete understatement!

China includes many MANY diverse ethnic groups, where one group of people can look COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from other groups.

This is the CHINESE Tajiks.

Tashkorgan_Tajik.jpg

vs. the Tibetan CHINESE.

Tibetan_nomad_scan_of_old_photo_1950.jpg

vs. the Gaoshan CHINESE.

Rukai_chief.jpg

The Chinese people's appearances is also influenced by the surrounding countries.

For example, the people in Dongbei (northeast) province of China tend to have a more caucasian look to them, because of influence from its neighbor, Russia.

Examples

蔣友柏 Jiang Yobuo & 蔣友常 Jiang Yochang (his brother)

are the great-grandchildren of Chiang Kai-shek. Their grandmother is Russian, so they have more caucasian features.

b_58399_8853896856.jpgF200801071054072942717606.jpg

*OOPS. Sorry for all this cultural lecture. I just wanted to get things straight, and set aside the CHINESE STEREOTYPE: small slit eyes, flat face, etc.

they're all cute and all, but they seriously need to chill with the eyebrow plucking...

Oh come on', we've all seen Japanese "men"...

Guest huangmeixi

Examples

蔣友柏 Jiang Yobuo & 蔣友常 Jiang Yochang (his brother)

are the great-grandchildren of Chiang Kai-shek. Their grandmother is Russian, so they have more caucasian features.

I approve of your overall statement, however...

Your Chiang kai-shek example is a bad one. Chinese people can look diverse and have stereotypically "caucasian" features without any caucasian blood, like Yan Kuan for example.

Actually most of your examples are bad. Chinese Han ethnicity can range very much as well. Chinese people don't have to range in looks just because there are many different ethnic groups. The country is large, and because of this there are many looks.

And I don't think Chinese people get a small eyes stereotype from the rest of Asia, which is what is viewing this board. Most Chinese actors have really big eyes.

Also...Takki, this post is love! I'm so happy you're back! I say this each time you make a new post lol. Of all the threads I've saved on soompi, like 90% are yours.

Guest linting

Your Chiang kai-shek example is a bad one. Chinese people can look diverse and have stereotypically "caucasian" features without any caucasian blood, like Yan Kuan for example.

Yes, I was just stating Chiang Kai-Shek, so people are more familiar with who they are and their background.

Guest huangmeixi

Yes, I was just stating Chiang Kai-Shek, so people are more familiar with who they are and their background.

I meant it is a bad example because his sons are of mixed blood whereas Chinese people can look varied and with different features with only Chinese blood.

Guest linting

Takki, I have a question:

Would it be okay to contribute more hot Chinese men... that are not necessarily considered, "pretty?"

Because I would think that it would then make others contributing much easier.

(These Chinese eye-candy guys are hard to find on the internet! :()

Archived