[MANGA/ANIME] Toradora

Guest knockblock

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jxmode

This series is soooo cuteeee. :3

I wish there is a second season or at least a special to show everything after they met in the end.

Guest knockblock

A fitting ending for Toradora. Do I want a season 2? After seeing how it ended, nah. The ending is as good as is.

The ending, while it ended on a satisfying note, I thought things were played out a bit too much.

Guest aymei

This series is soooo cuteeee. :3

I wish there is a second season or at least a special to show everything after they met in the end.

they did meet in the end it showed them graduating and all this happens after the ending song or whatever. haha you have to keep watching

Guest ~fantasygurl~

man you know the passionate kiss was amazing and its one of the best animated kissing scene i have seen yet..>!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jenny____x

the kissing scene in this was soo cute.

i love how she kept saying "moo ichido" (one more time)

i hope they make a second season :X

Guest jxmode

they did meet in the end it showed them graduating and all this happens after the ending song or whatever. haha you have to keep watching

Lol yeah I saw that, but like. i wanted to see more xD I just don't want to see them graduating. I want to see what happens after graduation. Their life after they are gone from high school.

• 3 months later...
Guest asianlilonex

finished watching it yesterday):

i loved this animee!

it was so cute and funnyy.

i was kinda rooting for ryuujixminori or ryuujixami LOL i felt bad for both of them esp minori ahah.

but it still had a good ending

• 1 month later...
Guest remhsak02

I like this anime!!!..it's really cute!!!.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I loved this anime, have tons of fun with it, I would really like to see this into a drama.

yah, I agree!!! :D

• 4 years later...

I edited the first page which made me look up for this series. The plot interested me and the couple with their pinky fingers linked looked absolutely adorable! So I tried reading the manga, and oh boyyyyy! I'm not really into seinen-shounen stuff, but this one is really good! Taiga and Ryuuji are adorable.It's sooo funny especially the first few volumes when they just started plotting their romance with Minori and the guy with glasses (I forgot his name, it's so long). Anyways they're always together they don't even know their feelings for each other have become much more than brother-sister. I am suuuch a sucker for this. hahaha I haven't watched the anime, but I heard it's further than the manga. I saw some clips of Ryuuji and Taiga kissing, and my heart just about drop! The manga hasn't gone that far yet, but obviously I should check out the anime!
I'm glad it's licensed; I`ll order this series asap! :D

edit;;
eepppsss I have to add this
large.jpg
^so so so so adorable. When will I see this in the manga? T_T

Archived