[MANGA/ANIME] Toradora

Guest knockblock

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 「Sachiko」

Mm, the 2nd opening (silky heart) has finally grown on me. The 2nd op. kind of gives off the "drama-filled" feeling. (considering in the beginning, it was light-hearted, but the latter half is a bit more serious)

Sigh- I feel kinda bad for Minorin, I was hoping for RyuujixMinorin but in the back of my mind, I think its going to end up being RyuujixTaiga :\

Guest Take Five

well i finally started watching it. it seems okay so far. i'm still confused why desks flew across the room and taiga rolled out of the cabinet when ryuuji entered the classroom in the first episode.

Guest jxmode

I really wasn't for RyujixTaiga, but after last episode, it just got cute, and for some reason I'm routing for it now.

I wanted it to be a KitamuraxTaiga thing, but yeah things have turned around.

I think the 2nd ending is adorable.

Guest RssgHr_

Just saw ep.23 today. I can't believe there's only two more episodes until this anime finishes... :(

Damn.. I've gotten so attached to all the characters.

Guest CorruptedSilence__nomore

Oh man, I cried in the last scene where Minorin tells Ryuuji he's a liar and Taiga tries to run away but Ami and Kitamura block her way. T____T I really love this anime because the way the scenes are played out are so emotional and how you grow attached to each and every character. SNIFF. I'm going to bawl when this series end. I don't want it to T___T

Guest NangTienUt

my boyfriend just showed it to me and usually i tell him i'll watch his anime recommendations "later" but this one caught my eye.

has anyone noticed that ryuji kinda resembles TOP?? hahaha... that would be the reason why i'm gonna watch it first XD

Guest jxmode

call me a sap. i started tearing at the very end.

mann I wish the series doesn't end. like everyone said I've grown attach to the characters.

my boyfriend just showed it to me and usually i tell him i'll watch his anime recommendations "later" but this one caught my eye.

has anyone noticed that ryuji kinda resembles TOP?? hahaha... that would be the reason why i'm gonna watch it first XD

lol no he doesn't

Archived