[MANGA/ANIME] Toradora

Guest knockblock

Guest knockblock

I gather that there isn't a thread for this anime around the forum.
Toradora.jpg

Plot:
Toradora!'s story begins with the male protagonist Ryūji Takasu who is frustrated at trying to look his best as he enters his second year of high school. Despite his gentle personality, his eyes make him look like an intimidating delinquent, so he feels utterly hopeless about his chances of getting a girlfriend anytime soon, and does not have many close friends either. After being greeted by hishungover mother in the morning, Ryūji goes to school and is happy to find that he gets to be in the same class with his best friend Yūsaku Kitamura and a girl he has a crush on, Minori Kushieda. However, it is then that he unexpectedly knocks into "the school's most dangerous animal of the highest risk level"—Taiga Aisaka—who just happens to also be in his class, and is a good friend of Minori.

Volumes: 6 (Ongoing) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=22299

Published by: Seven Seas

Anime Episodes: 25 + 1 OVA

23070_toradora.jpg
1597218089.jpg
tora-dora.jpg
Anyone seen this anime?

I haven't. Been hearing about this series. What is it like? I am thinking of watching it sometime.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Takuza606

Toradora is really entertaining. I'm not really sure what it is I like about, and I wouldn't really recommend it to other people...but I'm still inclined to say it's a good show.

Guest iAD0RKABLESi

How many episodes are there gonna be? 26?

I really love this show, I think it's very unique and funny.

I love Taiga the most, she's so cute~!

Hate Ami though.

Guest Fallin_st4rz

as far as i know there will be 25episodes.

I thot Ami's character is kinda interesting to watch, w/out her there wont be much to watch for in Toradora-it just bland we need sum villain hehe :D (however she's mean in a funnie way ^^ i like it)

Guest TryNeverLove90

OMG OMG OMG i LOVE this anime, its an extremely funny and cute anime(to me), lol i can go on, on , and on once i start so yea imma leave it as it is now lol well Yeah i'm highly recommended for those who haven't watch it cuz it an amazing anime(to me)....btw to `LANE "WATCH IT"

Taiga is the best, she is so small but she could fight like a beast.

Ami is mean but i love it when they argue (taiga and ami).

Guest knockblock

Thought I was gonna be bored for a while. It got better when miss Ami started showing up.

I like the ending song. Vanilla is fun to listen to.

Guest Fallin_st4rz

lol not too sure but i dont realli like mino either, im kinda lost w/ her personality-its kinda strange and abit annoyin at times :)

1 sec shes serious next sec shes hyperact T__T i wonder if shes naturalli like that r is there a reason.....

Guest madeinktown

she weirds me out. maybe because she's crazy perky and i'm uncomfortable with crazy perky people. darker people like ami appeal to me more.

Archived