[MANGA/ANIME] Toradora

Guest knockblock

Guest Take Five

i still haven't watched it, but minorin does give me the feeling that she acts that way to cover up something and that she's actually really messed up. like kohaku from tsukihime...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ieesuhgoo

Toradora! is definitely on my watch list. The quirky humor between ami and taiga keeps things flowing while the little bits of character developement between the characters brings some life and makes the show much more than just another highschool romance/comedy.

I'm definitely an Ami shipper xP

Guest Fallin_st4rz

i still haven't watched it, but minorin does give me the feeling that she acts that way to cover up something and that she's actually really messed up. like kohaku from tsukihime...

thats what im thinkin too- tha time where she chatted to takasu at the beach( cant remember which epi). i believe there will be more to her character :)

epi 16 is alreadie out?!! i better go n catch up lolz

Guest CorruptedSilence__nomore

I love this series. Its hilarious and entertaining and there's no doubt you'll laugh.

Personally I like Ami's character on how she's shown as a rather annoying pest looking for attention only but how she's slowly showing us how she's a much more complicated character than she's made out to be. And then I love the interaction between Taiga and Ryuuji and how they react towards their other friends.

Simply put, this series is amazing and anyone who is reading this should watch it right now.

Guest knockblock

i don't like the new OP so much, OP 1 was catchy.

minorin's behavior annoys me. she's shady.

Ahh come on. She can't be that dubious.

The first op theme bugged me. Second op theme I like better.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest knockblock

I can say, that this anime is one of the better series that came out in 2008.

Anyone else keeing up to date with Torada right now?

really good series... im glad I watched this on a random recommendation.

last week I marathoned to 18 and was surprised at how it got serious all of a sudden. Man it sucks having to wait after going at a speed of 3-4 episodes a day

my favorite parts : Ami pretending to shower...., Taiga vs student council president girl, and the ending part to 18.

just saw ep 19 right now.

saw that coming...really. I liked Minorin too...I wanted her to win too, but too bad shes not a main char. I hope the pace of the story doesnt slow down...

Guest knockblock

Ryuuji might want to make up his mind about one of the girls. It's getting to that point where something potentially crazy might happen.

Guest ieesuhgoo

i hope he picks taiga as well xD

last epi totally caught me off gaurd, even though i was wanting taiga to realize how much she relied on ryuuji. i never really expected her to go balls out like that, it was so touching. ~_~

Guest knockblock

Well, it seems like each of the girls have a likening for Ryuuji. He does seem to care about each of them but maybe not too tightly in terms of relationship.

Guest turkeesub

Haha, I got all tearied in that episode when she ran out going RYUUJI. Oh man, I'm such a baby XD

i was very surprised when taiga ran out and started crying. does that mean she realized someting? :rolleyes: <3

Archived