[[can I Make It Based On Looks?]]

Guest hamuja

Guest sliceoheaven

AnthonyKkoKko: Aww thanks! Haha...not a trainee yet. xP I hope to achieve that soon though.

Boe: Haha really? I'm full korean though. Btw, you look really nice as well! Good luck! =)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kiwi Blush

Kiwi Blush:

I actually think you fit the japanese entertainment better

because you have features that you tend to see on japanese

stars(x

Haha...do you think I'll make it into Korean industries though? I mean, I don't mind being in the Japanese entertainment because my Japanese is better but I'm curious about Korea. B)

KiwiBlush:

i agree with the comment above, your gorgerous and all but once again the comment above XDDD

hwaiting~~!

Thank you!

you're cute :D

and i agree with the comment above, too. :)

you actually would fit into the japanese industry o.O

but follow your heart!!!

God bless~ :)

-Anthony

XD I guess I'll be a JRocker if I'm in Japan haha. Thanks!

@ varsitydancenc

i was just guessing =X

cus jyp came to canada in 2006 i think [i read this from the older JYP audition threads]

so im guessing they MIGHT come to canada this time, since well, they're have WG debut and everything in america

and canada is so close!

so..yeh

we should cross our fingers...

@ Kiwi Blush

positives:

you're so cute!

nice big eyes =D

and i agree with the other soompiers,, i think you fit into the japanese image, especially your eyes...so round =) like a pretty doll, those eyes are to die for :P

negatives:

my only critique would be your nose

you might get asked to make your bridge [the area between your eyes] a bit higher...haha just like me,

that area on my face is flat too =X

Thanks! You're flattering me :P. My noseeeeeeeeee, so sad. I'm definitely not getting any surgery though LOL.

NICK: nhei/bo-e

ETH: FIL

TALENT?: rapping, composing songs, singing? (a bit, more comfy w/ rap) hahaha, dancing.

COMPANY: most def YG!!! JYP is fine too but YG is <3! hahaha. and im more into hip-hop/rnb/rap kinda thing so yeah! haha ^_^

thMaYa070.jpgthMaYa055.jpgthMaYa045.jpgthMaYa029.jpgthIMG_3616.jpgthIMG_2917.jpgth7.jpgthIMG_3295.jpgthIMG_2979.jpg

hahaha. yeap! ** bored i guess **

Guest annexz05

Name: Annie

Height: 5"3

Ethnicity: Chinese

Talent:Singing and dancing and somewhat acting... I had a LOT of experience and I really don't want to write it all out...

Company: (i just added this in) Would BE jyp, sm, and maybe yg if they hold auditions here! BUT i think JYP and SM is the main!

(the order that i put them in is the order that i toke them =P)

Black Hair:

IMG047171.jpg

IMG000101.jpg

IMG060551.jpg

IMG068911.jpg

IMG071921.jpg

Orange Hair: (what I have now)

IMG003241.jpg

IMG003261.jpg

IMG003901.jpg

PLZZZZ the more truthful you are the better! So if i'm really just ugly... SAY IT. I don't really mind! ;)

I won't be offended! sooo say whatever u must just be honest!!

ehhhh... sry bout that i didn't mean for the pictures to be soo big >><

now u get a more close up yay?

Guest Fruitee

Name: Ping

singaporean

company: anywhere.. i guess.

the part about me not having double eyelids.. ya.. i know about that.. XD

5.jpg

3.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

4.jpg

owell, it's messy XD

Guest tentenyoung

Name: Samten

Heigh/Weight: 5"4/ 110 pounds

Guess where I am from :) (ethnicity)

I am planning to audition for SM Global Auditions '09.

nerd.jpg

Guest ArisuLoli

Just thought I'd post again.

Nicknames: Arisu/Kurea

Height: 5'1

Ethnicity: Vietnamese

Company: I'm looking at JYP at the moment.

editt.jpg

Picture91.jpg

ba34t-1.jpg

i'll post this up for fun since everyone is too :lol:

me2-1.jpg1216080208b.jpg

but what ya' think? sorry if the photos are too small^^;; and i didn't photoshop its just bad lighting...

How I've observed, everyone who judges here seem to judge accordingly to their current look/pictures :S

What I mean is, everyone will look bad without proffesional styling, pretty or not. If you look at the current stars pre-debut pictures, they look far worse than they look today and look just like any other common person. If one of the really hot/pretty stars posted their pre-debut pictures, you'd give them a 3/10.

Of course the base look is very important. If you don't fit, you won't fit either no matter how much styling you get, but I'm sure any company who takes in people by looks CAN see past the base look and see them all styled up and glamourous.

Hair, weight, acne, whatever that pisses you off, THEY CAN BE FIXED.

Guest leongfun

sliceoheaven - In some pics you look like a trainee, in some pics you look like an Ulzzang, and in some pics you look totally different.

Boe - Can you make it based on looks? No.

Nhei - Can you make it based on looks? No.

annexz05 - Can you make it based on looks? No.

tentenyoung - Can you make it based on looks? No.

l3lo - You posted the small ones because if you posted the big ones, we would see your flaws. But the point of this board is honesty, so if you're going to post really really really small pictures, you will not get an honest answer.

Chococat1993 - Can you make it based on looks? No.

I'm not being rude. Just because I said you can't make it based on looks, doesn't mean you can't make it at all. There is talent too, not always about looks.

Guest Neko-Yama

How I've observed, everyone who judges here seem to judge accordingly to their current look/pictures :S

What I mean is, everyone will look bad without proffesional styling, pretty or not. If you look at the current stars pre-debut pictures, they look far worse than they look today and look just like any other common person. If one of the really hot/pretty stars posted their pre-debut pictures, you'd give them a 3/10.

Of course the base look is very important. If you don't fit, you won't fit either no matter how much styling you get, but I'm sure any company who takes in people by looks CAN see past the base look and see them all styled up and glamourous.

Hair, weight, acne, whatever that pisses you off, THEY CAN BE FIXED.

hm, "how i've observed, everyone who judges here seem to judge accordingly to their current look/pictures." are you SURE everyone judged here like that?

your lines have been said one hundredth of times here if not more, but there are still people ignoring such posts or quarelling or insulting people. i don't feel like replying here anymore, people, just love yourself for who you are, that's all i can say, and stop going around hating yourself or others.

l3lo - You posted the small ones because if you posted the big ones, we would see your flaws. But the point of this board is honesty, so if you're going to post really really really small pictures, you will not get an honest answer.

if you didn't read what i wrote along with posting them then i'm sorry you missed it. but i already said that i knew the pictures were going to come out small. and if i posted up my pictures, where other people like you may judge and say whatever that makes you feel so inclined to say then i wouldn't of posted in the first place will i? is that honest enough? i know what you're trying to come off saying and i know the "point" of this topic. i'll try to post up some better photos of myself that aren't so small next time. and just for the record, those photos were from my phone. i don't take a lot camera pictures, and i don't always have a camera handy and ready. so reason being why the photos were small -_-.

You all realize that this is a global talent company we're talking about, right?

A major player in the world's entertainment industry?

The majority of you would make babies cry on sight, let alone even win a local beauty pageant. And yes, SM and all those other companies look at talent foremost, but this thread is about "making it on looks alone". Now think, if you had no talent, you would have to be damn good-looking to at least partially offset any other deficiencies.

Look at the stars of these companies: BoA, Hyori, Rain.

And then look at yourselves.

If you don't end up laughing at the mere thought of comparing yourselves to them, you need something in your heads checked out.

tl;dr? YOU'RE UGLY.

LOL :P I think I worship u~~~

Based on looks alone....

Other than Cynthia, Kimberly and maybe Hiwon (U definately need to keep the bangs!)

the rest of you are gonna need richard simmons loads of talent and I think you know this.....

Even in normal terms the rest of you are either average or below average

Sorry -_-

PS This doesnt mean you cant make it... So goOood luck!! Keep trying...

Guest ttrin

^

^

haha, i think i do too.

honestly, i'm not sure whether the majority of the soompi public is super...nice?

or has some type of inverted sense of beauty. [wow-that sounds harsh]

truth betold, i don't think this thread is truthful, hence losing its purpose

however, i do NOT think it was a dumb idea to begin with, it just became one.

sigh.

Guest Snakes10

Man you guys are sugarcoating EVERYTHING. I have seen ONE person who even stands a chance based on looks, and that is sliceoheaven, and you may look totally different in real life.

Guys BE HONEST in this thread, this is a "based on looks" not "puff up eachothers hopes up with compliments."

Archived