Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest ruffluv

Dong Gun has been selected as the Honorary Ambassador of Incheon International Airport. FYI, Incheon International Airport is the world's #1 Airport according to Global Airport Rankings (www.worldairportawards.com). He surely is the right person to represent the best airport! Congrats, DG! Proud of ya!

class="headline"Jang Dong Gun Becomes Honorary Ambassador for Incheon International AirportBy Hani Park | CJ E&M enewsWorld

On February 27, actor Jang Dong Gun was appointed as the honorary ambassador for Korea’s Incheon International Airport at the airport’s Millennium Hall.

Jang Dong Gun is one of the most representative actors of Korea as well as a world star who recently starred in the drama Gentlemen’s Dignity in 2012.

He previously visited Congo last November to help children in poverty, actively participating in volunteer works beyond his acting career.

38073299.jpg

A source from Incheon airport said, “With Incheon International Airport winning the Airport Service Quality for seven consecutive years and being chosen by Business Travelers for ‘Best Duty-Free in the World’ category for three years in a row, we found a similarity between the actor and the airport as world star Jang Dong Gun was also representing Korea globally at its best.”

He added, “We hope to further promote Korea through our partnership with honorary ambassador Jang Dong Gun as the Incheon International Airport will continue to be a globally leading airport with the best duty-free shops.”

Jang Dong Gun will be actively partaking in Incheon International Airport events for one year, starting with the AIRSTAR Avenue sweepstakes on the day of his appointment.

Photo Credit: Jang Dong Gun SM C&C

willenette said:

Guest ruffluv

Kinda little late, but here's a set of DG's new endorsement, IOPE Bioessence pix. He started endorsing this brand since early February, but according to Amore's Pacific sales rep, within only this 3 weeks, the sales has gone up 160%, and the bioessence is now publicly known as 'Jang Dong Gun's Bioessence'...hehe..

BLUE + DG = HEAVEN  <3 <3

iope1.jpg
iope2.jpg
iope3.jpg
iope4.jpg
iope5.jpg
iope6.jpg
credits: JDG Baidu Bar

------

some pix of DG's visit to Congo last November...

congo1.jpg
congo2.jpg
congo3f.jpg
congo4.jpg
congo5.jpg
congo6.jpg

i love the third pic the most...so sweet playing run & catch with the kids..^^

Source: WFP Korea & Elle Magazine Taiwan Feb '13 edition
Credits: JDG Baidu Bar

Guest janecokie

Congrats, Dong-gun ssi!!
Yesss....we (your fans) are soooo very proud of you. <3 :)

Thanks @ruffluv !!  :)
Oh man, all those IOPE CF pics r just simply breathtaking.... Jang Dong Gun = Flower Man

ruffluv said: Kinda little late, but here's a set of DG's new endorsement, IOPE Bioessence pix. He started endorsing this brand since early February, but according to Amore's Pacific sales rep, within only this 3 weeks, the sales has gone up 160%, and the bioessence is now publicly known as 'Jang Dong Gun's Bioessence'...hehe..

BLUE + DG = HEAVEN  <3 <3

***Awww………he’s so sweet to do this! She is so lucky to find such a sweet husband. What real husbands are about! That's what true love is. He's handsome and she's so beautiful....perfect couple. They both look great at 40. They’re just perfect for each other. May God bless this couple. Up to now, I’m curious to see their kid. :(

class="entry-title"Jang Dong Gun comes to the rescue for his wife Go So Young

jgdgsy1.jpg

On February 22nd, Jang Dong Gun was spotted showing his love and support to his wife Go So Young for her ‘10 Corso Como‘ private party. The event was held in Cheongdam, Seoul, to launch her products for the brand.

At the party, Go So Young showed off a  24-piece clothing collection, marking her first step as a creative director.

However, shortly before the event, the actress/model was afflicted with laryngitis, and was thus in no condition to talk. Ever the hero,  her husband Jang Dong Gun stepped up to attend to the guests. He monitored the party from both outside and inside the grand event hall together with his wife.

It is rumored that Jang Dong Gun even helped his wife communicate her ideas at the launch event itself, arousing admiration and envy for the couple’s sense of cooperation and love.

Other stars who attended the event to offer their congratulations include Jung Woo Sung, Ha Jung Woo, Han Ye Seul, Seo In Young, Se7en, 2AM‘s Seulong, Jung Suk Won,  Cha Ye Ryun, and fashion expert Jung Yoon Gi.

jgdgsy2.jpg

jdggsy3.jpg

source : allkpop

Ko So-young seen in Jang Dong-gun’s arms

Ko So-young seen in Jang Dong-gun's arms

Ko So-young and Jang Dong-gun were seen hugging.

The actress posted a picture of herself hugging her smiling husband on her blog KOSOYOUNG.

This picture was taken at the launching party of her brand KOSOYOUNG on the 22nd of February where she debuted as a designer and creative director who created 24 pairs of clothes.

Han Ye-seul, Lee Hye-seon, Lee Hye-young, Jeong Woo-seong, Ha Jeong-woo, Seulong, Cha Ye-ryeon and more stars attended this event.

source : ohkpop

Jang Dong Gun supports Ko So Young

jangdonggun

Celebrity couple Ko So Young and Jang Gong Gun reveals their extraordinary support towards one another at Ko So Young’s fashion brand launching private party. Ko So Young made her debut as a fashion designer and creative director through this presentation event.

Other than Ko So Young’s impressive presentation of the 24 outfits that she directed personally, Jang Dong Gun, her husband, made an appearance at the launching part proving their undying honeymoon stage in their marriage after all these years. Other than Jang Dong Gun, top celebrities such as Han Ye Seul, Lee Hye Youg, Jung Woo Sung, Ha Jung Woo, SE7EN, and Seo In Young attended the event as well.

It was also reported that Jang Dong Gun had taken care of the guests instead of Ko So Young, who was suffering from throat infection during the event. Jang Dong Gun participated in Ko So Young’s launching and showed much interest, even giving suggestions for the brand name.

[source: Pann] / dramafever

Guest janecokie

Happy Birthday to Jang Dong-gun ssi!....with warmest wishes from the USA!!!

We <3 You  ;-)

2mrh1rd.jpg

outswm.jpg

Credits: Baidu

***Gosh, I was not able to visit this thread during his special day! I almost forgot.............thanks guys for the reminder! Shame on me................;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Oppa! I celebrate all the wonderful things you are to me!

I hope he enjoyed his birthday yesterday.....with his family & loved-ones. L-)

class="content-title" Go So Young and Won Bin’s Home Revealed! lightningstix March 8, 2013

Go So Young and Won Bin’s Home Revealed!

So what do the homes of the rich and famous look like in South Korea? Recently the homes of superstars Go So Young and Won Bin gained a lot of attention for an interesting fact. Their two homes have something in common!

Both of their homes won awards from the “2008’s South Korean Construction Culture Awards.”

Go So Young’s building which is located in Cheongdam-dong received the civilian award while Won Bin’s house located in the Kangwon Province won the general residence award. Both buildings were built by the famous Kwak Hee Soo who is well known for the architect that builds celebrity homes. (Kwak Hee Soo also built the pension that was used as a filming site for the drama “The King 2hearts.”)

201303071148141310_1.jpg

credit : soompi news

Guest ruffluv

willenette said: ***Gosh, I was not able to visit this thread during his special day! I almost forgot.............thanks guys for the reminder! Shame on me................;)

ruffluv said:
willenette said: ***Gosh, I was not able to visit this thread during his special day! I almost forgot.............thanks guys for the reminder! Shame on me................;)

Guest ruffluv

JDG and Kim Hee Sun in the BTS of movie Repechage. They are so cute, with him teasing her around! I think out of all his female lead, JDG seems to be most comfortable to be around Kim Hee Sun... and i love that movie to boot, his first movie which won him the best new actor in The Bule Dragon Award..
:x

ruffluv said: JDG and Kim Hee Sun in the BTS of movie Repechage. They are so cute, with him teasing her around! I think out of all his female lead, JDG seems to be most comfortable to be around Kim Hee Sun... and i love that movie to boot, his first movie which won him the best new actor in The Bule Dragon Award..
:x