Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

And Tango, u into sipsiowing (swooning) too these days? :o That's the first time u used the L word and with seeming ease too! Welcome to the club, just try to remain mindful of ruff's pistol (notice the bulge on her hip?)! ;)

Jisung, did I use the L word?? :blink::huh::huh:

It must have slipped out unknowingly!! ;) Thanks for reminding, will be mindful of Mrs Jang's pistol... ** runs and hides from Ruff **

Yeah..!!..have never seen this one before..maybe he looked different from this angle..

JDG is always so interesting looking..!!

This man has great fashion sense of coz compliments from his good looks!! ;)

Inez, am in violent agreement with you!! <_<

Jisung, did I use the L word?? :blink::huh::huh:

It must have slipped out unknowingly!! ;) Thanks for reminding, will be mindful of Mrs Jang's pistol... ** runs and hides from Ruff **

Inez, am in violent agreement with you!! <_<

Yes u did, and that was quite a slip, Tango, the always cool, calm and collected gal at dong gun's thread! ;) But maybe ain't so cool, on second thought! Nice to know u do get your feathers ruffled once in a while! :lol:

And thanks for all the info, links lately! You're turning out to be quite a wellspring of info on anything dong gun! Ruff better be more cautious! B)

Guest ruffluv109

Ruff, u know that look u just have a hankering for? That's actually how he looks in the morning, right after waking up from my kiss, before he leaves my arms!

you mean waking up from your kiss like once in a year?? :unsure: ...cuz i only allow him to be with his lovers once in a year...another 364 dayz are for his legal wife alone....which is me.... :D

Jisung, did I use the L word??

It must have slipped out unknowingly!! Thanks for reminding, will be mindful of Mrs Jang's pistol... ** runs and hides from Ruff **

What L word??? :blink::blink:

"Ceci" Oct. 2005 (Korean Mag.)

....i was drooling like h*ll when i saw these pix....never thought drooling can be soooo.....hellish!!!! :lol::lol: ...but seriously....he's sooooo hottttt!!!!! hellish hottttt!!! :lol:

CECI_01.jpg

CECI_02.jpg

CECI_03.jpg

CECI_04.jpg

i like this pic the most.....so cute!!!! :rolleyes:

CECI_05.jpg

CECI_06.jpg

CECI_07.jpg

CECI_02_01.jpg

magazine cover:

CECI_08.jpg

is that lee hyori?? :blink::unsure:

+ special thanks to JuJu + +

from JDG Taiwan Fan Club http://jangdonggunweb.idv.tw/

credits: bom (jdg everland)

Ruffie big sis, Tango used the LOVE word! Add an "r" at the end and it becomes a word dreaded by every wife on the face of the earth! :lol:

And u drool a lot too after or during a fit! U have that too, ruff? I do...everytime I look at this man's pic, I go into a fit! :rolleyes: And I'll have u know he does get a kiss from me every morning every day for the past 6 months! ;)

Goodnight everyone, u especially ruffie dearie! B) (the colors of christmas eh- red and green! :D )

CECI_05.jpg

oohhh, this is just sooo cuuute, ruff-ruff, melts my heart just seeing him give me the wink! he's staring at my pic, u see, squinting a bit for better view! :rolleyes::lol:

It's so happy can join this forum!!!!!!!!!

Welcome nokoru! Now where did u make ur first post? :P

One hot man... where are all those who wanted to be a ciggie previously that i read so much about?

:D

We're still here teautis, and we still want to be his ciggie/s...not a ciggie he merely dangles from those lips but a ciggie he actually puffs! :rolleyes:;) Having said that, I better call it a night and seek refuge beneath those covers! :rolleyes::lol:

dg1102.jpg

Hey gals, who is the girl? Bears a spitting resemblance to yours truly! :rolleyes: Yeah, in a hundred years! :lol:

Looked like Kim Hee Sun, one of our most 36_1_28.gif gal...

maxim.jpg

credit jangdonggun-club

He he he he... Me see he just minded the drink not her.......4_1_200v.gif

Dude...I seriously think that he got something done to his face. It used to be round not long and bony.

I guess you only saw him in All About Eve and his recent movies... actually his face has been 'long and bony' most of the time... <_<

JDG's high school graduation photo:

youngjdg.jpg

in early years of his career:

1994_1103643868_1103674041.jpg

when he returned to acting after 3 years off for studying at University:

1997_1103644276_1103674064.jpg

He got round face from late 90's to 2003:

7786462562741240_1097923032.jpg

In 2004 he lost 10 kg of weight for his role in "Typhoon" and had to keep this shape until finished filming recently... His most recent photos... from PIFF Typhoon's Night 11 October 2005, showing that he's already got a rounder face... ;)

busanpiff26.jpg

Pics source: Just Jang Dong Gun

I guess you only saw him in All About Eve and his recent movies... actually his face has been 'long and bony' most of the time... <_<

JDG's high school graduation photo:

in early years of his career:

when he returned to acting after 3 years off for studying at University:

He got round face from late 90's to 2003:

In 2004 he lost 10 kg of weight for his role in "Typhoon" and had to keep this shape until finished filming recently... His most recent photos... from PIFF Typhoon's Night 11 October 2005, showing that he's already got a rounder face... ;)

busanpiff26.jpg

Pics source: Just Jang Dong Gun

Thanksssss YoonEe for value pix and inf... me so in need of that ....

Very nice to see his gainweight.... It's a must...

CECI_05.jpg

I like it too...., he's gorgeous....

OMG..it's been to long i didn't visit this thread, and you galz keep updating our oppa...

Thank's so much...

Hi galz..., how are you lately...*wave to all ladies here...

just drop by before i took long vacation from this Friday....

Guest ruffluv109

wahhhh...YoonEe...that's what i like about you....you always come when jdg needs a justification.... :) ...and yeah, it's kinda sad when he worked so so hard to loose his weight for Typhoon and here come somebody accusing him for doing something to his face.... <_< ...i know i sounded harsh...sorry fer that...by i'm just madddd.... :angry:....and thanx for the explaination, YoonEe...we ALWAYZ can count on you... ;)

I like it too...., he's gorgeous....

OMG..it's been to long i didn't visit this thread, and you galz keep updating our oppa...

Thank's so much...

Hi galz..., how are you lately...*wave to all ladies here...

just drop by before i took long vacation from this Friday....

Hi Marchy!!!!! yeah...it's been ages!!!! are you taking vacation for Aidilfitri? If so, Selamat Hari Raya to you... ;)

Thanks YoonEe! Now there's a jdg authority if i ever saw one! :P And i know where u made ur first post! :D

Hi Marchy, been missing u gal! :)

Dude...I seriously think that he got something done to his face. It used to be round not long and bony.

Hi there! Am no surgeon but it's gotta be tough to have your face re-shaped that way! :) Be that as it may, please enjoy your stay! Needless to say, we do adore this man, in whatever shape and form! :P

He lost quite abit of weight after AAE! :)

While we are waiting for his gainweight, let's enjoy some pix from Docter Brothers me copied from this thread and separated them in each individual one for ur if needed...

doc082po.jpg

doc073su.jpg

doc061vj.jpg

doc053gw.jpg

doc043ek.jpg

doc032wz.jpg

doc027va.jpg

doc014ip.jpg

Hi there! Am no surgeon but it's gotta be tough to have your face re-shaped that way! :) Be that as it may, please enjoy your stay! Needless to say, we do adore this man, in whatever shape and form! :P

It's just a make-up tech... not real... n me now awaiting anyone informing the make-up incharge name :angry::angry::angry:

U r right, Jisung, in watever shape n form... we all still luv him

even in lostweight like this jdg105fi.jpg

or gainweight like this jdg506cf.jpg

he is adoreable....

It's just a make-up tech... not real... n me now awaiting anyone informing the make-up incharge name :angry::angry::angry:

U r right, Jisung, in watever shape n form... we all still luv him

even in lostweight like this jdg105fi.jpg

or gainweight like this jdg506cf.jpg

he is adoreable....

Full face..hollow face..i will always LOVE him.. :rolleyes:

I don't think he had anything done on his face..i would have known.. ;)

thanks for the pics TY babe..

My flying kisses to Yoon Ee..Jisung babe..Ruffie..Azura..TY..Marchy..(udah buat persiapan Idul Fitri mbak??..) all the JDG angels i have missed!!..

Ps: heard from a fren the clip of The Promise is SPECTACULAR!!!..A-Class film!!

Full face..hollow face..i will always LOVE him.. :rolleyes:

I don't think he had anything done on his face..i would have known.. ;)

thanks for the pics TY babe..

My flying kisses to Yoon Ee..Jisung babe..Ruffie..Azura..TY..Marchy..(udah buat persiapan Idul Fitri mbak??..) all the JDG angels i have missed!!..

Ps: heard from a fren the clip of The Promise is SPECTACULAR!!!..A-Class film!!

Yap Typhoon will be aired in Sgn this month-end if m not wrong on the event of introducing Cannes (or Venice me not sure) best films ... The Typhoon is on the top... Me will rush in soon.... :lol::lol: