I made it in!

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest christina.

Yg isn't really used to the acting business but park han byul and goo hye sun are in yg and their both actresses now so you should be able to audition for it~ but I dont know anything about acting so I wouldn't know haha.. Audition for acting at Sm they have a couple acting trainees now.

Wow, two former uhljjangs were in YG? I had no idea. o_o; Thanks so much for telling me~ Yeah, I was trying to audition for acting for SM through email but thanks to some wrong information, they never really seen it. .__.; I was thinking about emailing BROS. ENT. for a little bit of help.

well, park han byul and goo hye sun USE TO be in YG but they thought it didn't really work out well...one of them insisted they would stay in YG [i forgot who it was though...either PHB or GHS.] but at the end they got out because mr. yg didn't really want them to be held back from becoming super successful because YG focuses more on music ^^. i think i read something on it somewhere.

but...se7en's coming out in goong S in january. so it might spark an interest in YG to take in actors ^^. who knows how things will turn out?

but if you're planning on auditioning right now, i think that it would be best to stick with singing auditions if you're going specifically for YG. if acting is more your thing, maybe you can try SM? ^^?

Yeah, probably SM would be the best choice but YG is always second. ^^; I think acting will probably be 'my thing,' but I don't know. xD;

--

Okay, I didn't mean to make it turn into my thread for a moment but.. xD;

Lizzie~ You're in Korea right now, aren't you? You should get on soompi or something soon to update us on what's going on right now~ ^^

Teehee, do well! <3

-Christina

WOWWW you lucky lucky luckyyyyyyy girl. im so proud of you and so happy fo youuu!!! i wish i could be a part of YG ent. tooo. buh i really dun have the skills and looks to get into there =P anywayss, GOOD JOB AND GOOD LUCK =) HWAITING!

Guest MzLauraa

hey lizzie its december, I know your leaving soon but stay warm and be healthy! And update us from time to time and what happens when you get to korea and everything okay? <3

i posted before congratulating you =]

and i thought i should post another one

will support you! and and and DONT FORGET SOOMPI! remeber that!!! :D

someones dream is actuali becoming true ATM!!

you'll prbly thought of it as impossible few months befoer but now its coming ture ;) lucky you!

well GOOD LUCK FROM NOW ON!!

if you have any anti-fans , soompi will kick their butt :D

and you just needa do your best! and show teh world your skills ;)

your gona have international FANS

and people that are already supporting you worldwide =]

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am envy to you, but also delightful...

though i don't really know you, but i believe you worth it.

Fighting girl!

for the next few years you might be busy preparing. it must be tiring, but work hard, u already on ur way.

you got my support for sure.

:D:lol::w00t:

Guest Rachel Lee.

i think half koreans are more special cause korean isn't even their full ethnicity but they decide to stick with their korean side rather than their other half. no wonder daniel henney is so loved. plus they tend to love people from america. so good luck with that. i'm sure you'll do well. B)

YG. pro pro. don't forget to soompi and reply every now and then. : )

I don't know you personally but I'm very happy for you. I was just reading smiling like a crazy girl.

Be a good girl and everybody will love you.lol You know how everyone feel once a celebrity is like. hahahaha

I love it when people accomplished their dream.

Guest cindy-yang

congrats lizzie!

ill be supporting you all the way

your 15 right?

will you be going to school in korea?

sorry for the questions its just that i want to try out for yg and im only 15 and not korean so yeah><

Guest cutedorkable

aww congrats honey!!!

lol u might think i am relli gay callin u this but I HAVE NO ELSE TO SAY

but ye ppl i udnt think she will be back on sometime

I WILL FIGHT WITH HER..well in my heart

Guest krylovx

haha i know everyone says "congrats" like a lot.

..theres already 27 pages xDD

but seriously...

congraulations.

:]

i have a friend thats a trainee in SM

And shes trying really hard.

even when she gets hit my LSM she still tries her best,

so thats what im trying to tell you,

no matter what happens,if you get bashed or etc.

dont worry. never give up xDD

you got the whole soompi family cheering you on!

FIGHTING!!!!!!!!! XD <33

Guest MzLauraa

Hi! Im janice, your probably confused lmao Im sharing accounts with laura and I noticed she comes here alot so I decided to post.. wow your going to be a singer? thats amazing, you achieved a dream alot of young people have always dreamed of.. please update on whats going on Ill support you thorugh

Archived