Love Story in Harvard

Gosh...you are sooooo darn lucky to get the chance of a life time to work with some korean celebs...especially one of them you like very much [junjin] ^^

It eaiser for you becuss you are korean and you speak korean...what what about the rest of us who don't speak korean...our chances is very slim...I better start learning korean now...you never know when it your next BIG BREAK ^^...

I bet when everthing was over..it felt as if it was a dream and like it didn't even happend...I wonder if they will remember you if they would see you again ^^... You could of told junjin that you were one of his greates fan that you get butterfly in your stomach everytime you see him lols ^^ I bet it was fun while it lasted...Again you were soooo lucky ^^

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow i read through the whole thing. took a long time. i'm so jealous. you met taehee?! shes so pretty!! raewon and jung jin too? :( dang. how sad! akgjhl lucky. thanks for sharing, though i want to beat your head in haha :lol: jk i wish i was you for a sec there

Guest junghwa_melowdeeh

shot at UCLA too? did they have a scene where there were people.. jogging there?

i dont know... there was something going on last time i visited.. [april 05]

Guest yunax21

haha nice pics... i miss going tuh tat house lol. oh btw.. jst incase yur wondering how the hell i went there, the owner who used tuh live there were two krn ppl. and the dad is jinu (from jinusean)'s dad and his wife :) i slept over there house once! cuz they invited like a whole bunch of ppl... there was this other girl and her brother and we stayed up like almost the whole night watching movies in the theater room that's by the pool :) i love that house... i hav pics of it too ^_^

Archived