Love Story in Harvard

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest karkaren88

lol i m glad the thread hasn't been deleted!

YO~ when will my most faavee, most beatufiul onscreen n offscreen be back together.. ^ _ ^

Guest karkaren88

YO~ when will my most faavee, most beatufiul onscreen n offscreen couple be back together.. ^ _ ^

Guest amboot

YO~ when will my most faavee, most beatufiul onscreen n offscreen couple be back together.. ^ _ ^

I'm also looking forward to have them together on screen:) I can't wait to see both of them again:)

Guest nahnsaemi

wow you literally wrote a book.

you're sooo lucky you got to meet them!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i personally thoguht the drama was dumb, haha

Guest veryeviloranges

wow. you're so lucky. lol. ur pictures really clarified one thing. PASADENA LIBRARY. LOL. i was like ahhh. that place loook SOOO familiar ... sure thats harvard. i even told my sister that. she was like NOOO. they probalby filmed it in harvard or something. but. I WAS CORRECT LOL. i knew it. hahaha. because i'ven been to the pasadena library a few times. and its a place to remember. going back to those book cases area... freaky. LOL. YOUR SOOO LUCKY. i wish i was there just to even get an autograph or something :D

edit reallly quick. THANKS FOR SHARING. lol. soo excited forgot to write thanks

Guest sunflower319

I hope I'll get to visit the places in LA and USC where the couple has been in ... all those nice, memorable places in the drama.. i miss it and the couple.. =))

Guest tisyankee

you are sooooooo lucky to have met these 2 great persons, I love this couple a lot, they are nice, such a beautiful couple ever onscreen~!!

X))

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Middy

what a great thread ... I can come to review all the exclusive, interesting stuff that you encountered.. chrissejin.... :D

O... still miss the drama... & the beautiful onscreen + offscreen couple ~~ ^__^

Guest josebiwasabi

i'm going to USC starting this fall. why couldn't they have filmed it this coming school year? TT_TT

Archived