#LeeByungHun #BeHumble #Change #BePositive #BeBetter #Family

#LeeMinJung #BeYourself #BePositive #Family #ThankYou

• Like 4

The script not getting the rave..

August 10, 2015

'Memories of Sword' overshadows Lee

By Baek Byung-yeul The Korea Times

16-01(543).jpg

Actor Lee Byung-hun, right, and Junho, actor and member of K-pop boy group 2PM in a scene from "Memories of the Sword" / Courtesy of Lotte Entertainment

Choosing a film starring actor Lee Byung-hun has generally been a safe choice for moviegoers.

The star not only has the ability to captivate an audiences, such as in "A Bittersweet Life" (2005) or "Masquerade" (2012), but he also the gift for choosing the right scripts to make a box office hit.

Such success is unlikely for Lee's latest film "Memories of the Sword," which will to be released this Thursday, however.

Lee does not convince as director Park Heung-shik seems seriously torn between whether the film is a romance between Lee and actress Jeon Do-yeon or a martial arts action movie with lots of stunts.

Set in the doomed late period of the Goryeo Kingdom (918-1392), "Memories of the Sword" portrays the story of three swordsmen ― Deok-gi (played by Lee), Seol-rang (Jeon) and Hong-ee (actress Kim Go-eun), who all plan to kill each other.

Lee portrays Deok-gi, a resistance warrior who later seizes absolute power after betraying his comrades in a rebellion.

16-02(478).jpg
Actress Jeon Do-yeon in "Memories of the Sword" 
/ Courtesy of Lotte Entertainment

Eighteen years later, Deok-gi encounters a young female sword fighter Hong-ee who is searching for the swordsmen that killed her parents. She is the daughter of the former leader of the rebellion force and was raised by Seol-rang, a comrade and former lover of Deok-gi.

Learning that Hong-ee will meet with Deok-gi, Seol-rang confesses to Hong-ee that she and Deok-gi betrayed their comrades and orders Hong-ee to kill her.

Lee is a scene stealer as always, powerfully portraying how a young and ambitious warrior with a lowly status decides to move up the social ladder and establishes his own country after abandoning his morals and betraying his comrades.

But as the plot progresses, the story becomes confusing and fails to explain why the three protagonists are destined to draw their swords against each other.

The director revealed that he used action scenes to show why the lives of the three main characters are intertwined.

"I don't deny that it is a martial arts film, but I made this movie thinking it is basically a romance drama," Park told reporters during a press preview held at a theater in Seoul, on Aug. 5.

"Unlike Hong Kong action movies or Chinese martial arts films, which mainly focus on action scenes, I used fighting scenes as a way to convey each character's emotions."

As Park mentioned, most of the action sequences are in slow motion and carefully choreographed and coordinated. The three protagonists shine throughout the film as the action scenes wow the audience. However, the plot is still insufficient to explain the characters' tragic fates.

"Memories of the Sword" has drawn attention as it is Lee's first appearance in a local film after the 45-year-old actor was embroiled in blackmailing scandal last year.

Although he won the lawsuit against the two blackmailers, who threatened him with a video clip showing the three trading lewd jokes, Lee has been criticized for being involved in such a scandal. The lawsuit delayed the release schedule of "Memories of the Sword," which was originally set to screen last winter.

Though Lee seems to have moved a step closer to his fans with his superb acting, it remains to be seen whether he has chosen the right script to return to the big screen.

baekby@ktimes.com,

• Like 3

Related captures from various sites & fan-sharing at EverythingLBH and LBH-soompi.com
Check out more photos compiled at our Gallery 1 / 2 / 3 & Related updates here / here / here / here 
EverythingLBH.com thanks every fan-sharing ardently with our utmost gratitude

MEMORIES OF THE SWORD (August 13, 2015)
협녀 : 칼의 기억

20150618mots_3.jpg

2015_51.jpg

Spoiler

2015_99.jpg

20150724_173.jpg

2015_33.jpg
The fated battle of the three swords
2015_30.jpg
A sword of Ambition

2015_31.jpg
A sword of Justice

2015_32.jpg
A sword of Revenge 

This is a story of three swordsmen, Jon-gul, Seol-rang, and Deok-gi, who led an uprising during the Goryeo era. When their desire for freedom and justice is about to be fulfilled, Deok-gi betrays them, leading to the death of Jon-gul, and to Seol-rang disappearing along with Jon-gul's infant daughter Hong-ee. When Seol-rang leaves, Deok-gi intones the prophecy that "You, no, not just you, but you and I both will be killed by Hong-ee."

Eighteen years later, Seol-rang, now called Wallso, is a blind woman with two children who manages a tea house at Byukran port. Determined to take revenge on Deok-gi, Wallso tries to teach Hong-ee to become a master of the sword, but Hong-ee (who changed her name to Seol-hee) is much more interested in day to day affairs than what happened to her father in the past.

One day, a big sword match hosted by the powerful military ruler Deok-gi (now known as Yoo-baek) is held in the market. Seol-hee participates in the match despite Wallso's objections. As the match progresses, she ends up fighting Yull, who is the master of the sword.

Yoo-baek realizes that Seol-hee's skill with the sword is similar to Seol-rang's, whom he had once loved. Yoo-baek orders his subordinates to catch Seol-hee, but she is able to run away. That same night, Seol-hee learns how her father, Jon-gul died. Wallso tells her that there are two enemies that Seol-hee is destined to vanquish: Yoo-baek, and Wallso herself. Shocked and desperate, Seol-hee leaves home: the beginning of a long journey of revenge. (Wikipedia)

Website l CINE21 l Asianwiki l Facebook l IMDb l Wikipedia l Hancinema l Nate l Naver

Dir. Park Heung Sik 
dir_parkheungsik.jpg

Lee Byung Hun l Jeon Do Yeon l Kim Go Eun l Kim Tae Woo l Junho l Lee Kyung Young l Bae Soo Bin

leebyunghun.jpg 

jeon_doyeon.jpgkimgoeun.jpg

cast_hyeopyeo.jpg

Lee Byung-hun and Jeon Do-yeon Headline Historical Epic
MEMORIES OF THE SWORD Will Also Star Rookie Kim Go-eun

by Pierce Conran KOFIC

Spoiler

hyeopyeo.jpg

A new film is in the works, which will pair some of the biggest actors working in the Korean film industry for the first time in 16 years. Following their roles in the romantic The Harmonium in My Memory (1998), mega-star Lee Byung-hun and screen siren Jeon Do-yeon will become rivals in Park Heung-shik’s historical epic Memories of the Sword. Jeon will play Seol-lang, a female warrior who hides her identity as the best swordfighter in Goryeo while she trains her daughter Seol-hee (Kim Go-eun) as part of her 18-year plan for revenge. The object of her rage is Deok-ki, played by Lee, a concubine’s son who is conspiring to take over the throne.

The project is already drawing keen interest particularly for the presence of Lee, who is redhot following his award-winning role in Masquerade and his Hollywood action turns in G.I. Joe: Retaliation and Red 2 (out later this month). Meanwhile Jeon is well know due to her Best Actress win at the Cannes Film Festival for Lee Chang-dong’s Secret Sunshine (2007) among many other notable credits. Kim is a fast rising star who scooped up all of last year’s rookie awards for her breakout turn in A Muse.

Director Park, who has previously worked with Jeon on My Mother the Mermaid (2004), is now at the helm of what looks to be one of the biggest Korean projects on the horizon. The Lotte Entertainment period blockbuster will go into production at the end of August for an expected 2014 release.

July 8, 2013

'Memories of the Sword' Casts Lee Byung Hun and Jeon Do Yeon as Leads

CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, JinHo Translation Credit : Erika Kim

A giant of a movie is in the works, as Memories of the Sword announced it had cast Lee Byung Hun, Jeon Do Yeon and Kim Go Eun. On July 8, a source for the film announced that "Lee Byung Hun, Jeon Do Yeon and Kim Go Eun have been confirmed [for the film]. It will be a collaboration of the global star, the Cannes award-winning actress and the best rookie out there."

Memories of the Sword is about two women who train to have their revenge on a man. Seol Lang (Jeon Do Yeon) hides her identity as the best swordfighter in Goryeo to train her daughter Seol Hee (Kim Go Eun) as a secret weapon for her revenge. 18 years later, they come upon the man they′re aiming for, Deok Ki (Lee Byung Hun), who has been conspiring to overtake the throne despite his being a mere concubine′s son.

Lee Byung Hun said he "made the final decision while considering Memories of the Sword in a positive light," and Jeon Do Yeon said she joined "to keep the promise with director Park Heung Sik made in the time of the film My Mother the Mermaid."

The film now boasts a top cast, as Lee Byung Hun is known as a global star through Masquerade, G.I.Joe 2 and Red 2, Jeon Do Yeon is famous as the actress who won the Best Actress Award at the 60th Festival de Cannes and Kim Go Eun won numerous rookie awards at the Daejong Film Awards, Blue Dragon Film Awards and the Korean Association of Film Critics Awards last year.

Lee Byung-hun Cast in New Historical Film

by Lee Eun Ah TENASIA

Top Korean actor Lee Byung-hun has been cast in a new historical film along with actresses Jeon Do-yeon and Kim Ko-eun, the film’s promoter said on Monday.

An official with Lotte Entertainment told TenAsia over the phone that the three film talents were cast in historical film “Female Swordsman” (translated title).

The film will crank in during the latter half of this year and is most likely to be released next year, he added. The film, set in the Goguryeo Dynasty, centers on Seol-rang who forges her identity as a female swordsman and trains her daughter in order to seek revenge against Deok-ki, who lusts to become king despite his low social rank.

Meanwhile, this will be Lee’s second time to be in a historical film since “Masquerade,” which sold over 12 million tickets last year. The film will be helmed by director Park Heung-sik and this will be his second time to work with Jeon since their artistic film “My Mother, the Mermaid” (2004). Korean rookie actress Kim Ko-eun most recently nabbed the Rising Star Award at the 12th 2013 New York Asian film Festival for her role in the controversial film “Eungyo” (2012).

June 24, 2013

Lee Byung-hun, Jeon Do-yeon to star in 'Hyeopnyeo'

By Bae Ji-sook The Korea Herald

Spoiler

hyeopyeo_1.jpg

Korean film stars Lee Byung-hun and Jeon Do-yeon will appear in a historical drama that will mark their first onscreen appearance together in 14 years, it was reported Monday. According to local news outlet TV Report, Lee recently decided to accept a leading role in “Hyeopnyeo,” which will be directed by Park Heung-shik, whose previous films include “Bravo, My Life!,” “I Wish I Had a Wife” and “My Mother, The Mermaid.” 

Jeon, who has long been friends with Park and starred with Lee in the 1999 film, “The Harmonium in My Memory,” has already accepted her role. The winner of Best Actress at Cannes Film Festival in 2007 for “Secret Sunshine” has starred in “I Wish I Had a Wife” and “My Mother, The Mermaid.” 

“The initial idea of the film was conceived in 2004 while Park was filming ‘The Mermaid’ and shared it with Jeon, who encouraged him to keep on with the development,” the report said. “It is true that Lee had received the offer and looked over it. It is now a matter of scheduling as the actor is engaged in prior commitments such as promotion for his upcoming Hollywood feature ‘Red 2,’” said an insider at BH Entertainment, Lee’s agency. 

“Hyeopnyeo” is set in the late Goryeo (918-1392) period, and depicts Seollang, a blind vagabond, and her protege Cheongnyeo wandering the country for vengeance. Lee is highly likely to take the role of Deokgi, the subject of Seollang’s lifelong vendetta. 

Lee Byung Hun and Jeon Do Yeon to Team Up Onscreen Again After 14 Years

by hazelnutthursdays Soompi.com

Star power will not be lacking for a new film, “Swordswoman” (otherwise known as “Memories of the Sword” or “A Touch of Zen”) as A-list actors Lee Byung Hun and Jeon Do Yeon are signed up to play the leads. According to reports in local news agencies, the film’s promotion company has announced that “world star” Lee Byung Hun and the “Queen of Cannes” Jeon Do Yeon are set to star in the historical, martial arts film. Up and coming actress Kim Go Eun is also announced in the cast.

In the film set in the Goryeo Dynasty, Jeon Do Yeon plays Seol Rang, the best female sword fighter of her time. She trains her daughter, Seol Hee, Kim Go Eun’s character, in order to exact revenge on Deoki (played by Lee Byung Hun), who is after the throne even though he is born of a concubine.

This will be the second time for Jeon Do Yeon to work with “Swordswoman” director Park Heung Sik. She and Park Heung Sik teamed up for 2004′s “My Mother, the Mermaid.” It will also be a re-teaming for Lee Byung Hun and Jeon Do Yeon who once shared the screen for “The Harmonium in My Memory” back in 1999.

20150729_29.jpg

Spoiler

20150729_g1.gif 20150729_g2.gif 

20150729_g3.gif 20150729_g4.gif 

20150729_g5a.gif 20150729_g5b.gif 

20150729_g7.gif 20150729_g8.gif 

20150729_g9.gif 20150729_g10.gif 

20150729_g11.gif 20150729_g12.gif 

20150729_g15.gif 20150729_g16.gif

20150729_g17.gif 20150729_g18.gif

20150729_31.jpg
20150729_32.jpg

• Like 3

August 10, 2015

'Memories of the Sword,' thrilling but often incoherent martial arts epic

By Shim Sun-ah

SEOUL, Aug. 10 (Yonhap) -- "Memories of the Sword" is a straight genre picture, a fight movie of the old school. But at its heart is a story of star-crossed love.

Although it claims to be a Korean-style wu xia film with lots of melodrama, the film still contains many cliches of Chinese films of the genre - a secret of parentage, a protagonist training in martial arts for revenge while growing up, and a tragic story of love. Characters hop between titled roofs of traditional Korean houses and walk on the air as if they can fly.

These superfluous genre elements caused some audience members to burst out laughing while watching the film, even when the lead characters are serious.

Set in the late Goryeo era (918-1392) under the rule of a military regime, a chaotic period when even those from a low class could become king by resorting to the power of their swords, the movie starts with the story of a boyish girl named Hong-i (Kim Go-eun) who learns swordsmanship from her blind stepmother Wolso (Jeon Do-yeon).

One day, the stepmother divulges a secret that she and Yubaek (Lee Byung-hun), one of the most powerful men of the period, killed Hong-I's parents and that she must avenge their deaths. Hong-i falls into great shock and chaos at first, but later engages in a duel to the death.

The relationship among the three original sword masters -- Yubaek, Wolso and Pungcheon, who is Hong-i's father -- is complicated by the web of their common past. They led a people's uprising 18 years ago together, but it ended in failure because of Yubaek's betrayal. Wolso and Yubaek loved each other but the relationship turned to hatred after the incident.

Slipping backwards and forwards in time, the movie interweaves the themes of a past story of love between Yubaek and Wolso and their modern-day hatred. For all the melodramatic bluster, the emotions are more proclaimed than felt, in part because the narrative lacks a delicate description of each character's personal history and historical background. So the audience is confused regarding with whom they should emphasize. Hong-i may be the one as she has the key to two other protagonists' fate. Her final choice as for at whom she should aim her sword, however, appears to be rather forced or contrived.

Leading the 121-minute running time instead of narrative is the film's meticulous costume and production design, as well as superb acting by the cast.

The gorgeous visuals -- fighting or training scenes in a bamboo forest, a field of reeds, or a snow-covered palace courtyard -- rekindle memories of Zhang Yimou's picturesque period martial arts movies "Hero" and "Lovers" or of Ang Lee's "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon."

Lee persuasively portrays Yubaek, son of a slave and a man of ambition who transforms into a high-ranking official of Goryeo, but never forgets the love of his life. Jeon, winner of the best actress award at the 2007 Cannes International Film Festival for "Secret Sunshine," by director Lee Chang-dong, proved her potential once again by successfully playing a blind sword master.

"Memories of the Sword' is set to open in local theaters on Thursday.

sshim@yna.co.kr

• Like 2

August 8, 2015

16 Great Movies That Show You Why 2010 Is a Big Year for Asian Cinema

BY JOHN BERNTSSON Taste of Cinema

2010 was a great year for Asian cinema with excellent efforts such as Takashi Miike’s old school samurai film 13 Assassins, Korean thrillers including I Saw the Devil and The Man From Nowhere, and the Palme d’Or winner Uncle Boonmee Who Can Recall His Past Lives.

There are also some more obscure films worthy of recognition such as the Korean thriller The Yellow Sea and IP Man 2. What marks 2010 in the world of Asian Cinema is one particular genre, the revenge picture. The year featured many revenge films showcasing realistic bloodshed, somber story lines, a sense of hope and bold emotions. This list contains the top 15 Asian films from the year of 2010.

1. 13 Assassins

2. Poetr

3. Uncle Boonmee Who Can Recall His Past Lives

4. I Saw the Devil

4.jpg

This is one of the most violent films ever made. The talent collaborating on this picture is quite amazing. Director Jee-woon Kim (A Tale of Two Sisters, A Bittersweet Life), joined with brilliant actor Byung-hun Lee and the great Choi-min Sik. The film has fantastic production values, great cinematography, brilliant acting and a terrific script. However, many question the film’s content.

The action follows Kim Soo-hyeon (Byung-hun Lee) on a path of vengeance against monstrous Kyung-chul (Choi-min Sik). That man stalks, rapes and brutally kills women, using their flesh in a most beastly way. He killed Kim’s pregnant fiancee and since Kim is an expertly trained agent with special acquired skills, he is a worthy opponent. Kim beats Kyung-chel severely, puts a tracking device on him, and gives him time to recover only so he can be beaten again.

It is a cat and mouse game, but not repetitive or boring. It may not be as profound as some other great Korean revenge pictures but what it does have is grit. It’s a tough and demanding picture.

5. Confessions

6. Bedevilled

7. The Man From Nowhere

8. Cold Fish

9. Outrage

10. The Secret World of Arrietty

11. The Yellow Sea

12. Zebraman 2: Attack on Zebra City

13. Ip Man 2

14. My Name is Khan

15. True Legend

16. Revenge: A Love Story

Author bio: John Berntsson is a 23 year old Swedish film aficionado who loves all film from Bergman and Tarkovsky to 70’s kung fu and blaxploitation. His zero budget short films can be seen on his Youtube channel where he goes under the name of John Davidsson/MacaroniCombat.

• Like 4

August 12, 2015

‘Memories of the Sword’ took 11 years to fully develop

thumb_iceml201508101542005790.jpg

Park Heung-sik, director of “Memories of the Sword,” said Wednesday that the lack of swordswomen heroines in Korea pushed him to make the upcoming film, despite difficulties. 

In an interview with local media, Park said he spent a total of 11 years in bringing his brainchild to life on the silver screen -- six years to fully develop the idea and three years to write the scenario. 

The filming itself only took five months. But Park faced another problem. Due to a scandal involving one of lead actors, he had to delay the release of the film for nearly a year.

Yet his confidence in his work remains strong. “We spent the extra time perfecting the cuts and edits,” he said. 

Park said he wanted people to see how women can dominate in a movie with swords in hand. 

“I hope there will come a day when strong women will be seen as ‘admirable’ not ‘difficult,’” he said. 

“Memories of the Sword” portrays a power struggle between three swordsmen who are bound by vengeance. The film will hit the cinemas nationwide on Thursday.

By Lim Jeong-yeo (kaylalim@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 4

August 12, 2015

‘Memories of the Sword’ to show in North American theaters

By Tae Hong The Korea Times US

South Korean film “Memories of the Sword,” headlined by A-listers Lee Byung-hun and Jeon Do-yeon, will make its way to North American theaters Aug. 28, distributor Well Go USA announced Wednesday.

The film will show in Los Angeles, New York, Seattle, San Francisco, Chicago, Hawaii, Dallas, Washington, D.C., Atlanta, Detroit, Houston, New Jersey, San Diego, Las Vegas, Toronto and Vancouver.

Directed by Park Heung-sik (“Children of Heaven”), the period thriller follows deceit and betrayal among three warriors in the age of a corrupt empire.

The pic stars Lee as swordsman leader Deok-gi, Jeon as blinded warrior Seol-rang and up-and-coming actress Kim Go-eun as Hong-ee.

• Like 4

August 12, 2015

[North America] Well Go USA Presents "Memories of the Sword"

Source: Hancinema,net l Well Go USA

photo623256.jpg

Well Go USA Presents "Memories of the Sword" in theaters August 28th!

Cities : New York, Los Angeles, Seattle, San Francisco, Chicago, Hawaii, Dallas, Washington D.C., Atlanta, New Jersey, Detroit, Houston, San Diego, Las Vegas, Toronto, Vancouver, with more cities TBA

Synopsis

As the greed and excess of a corrupt Monarchy threatens to destroy the once-glorious Goryeo Dynasty, three legendary warriors lead a revolt to overthrow the empire and save its people. But when deceit and betrayal costs the life of a master swordsman, a plot for justice and revenge is set into motion, raging for decades between the two survivors.

From the director of "Kids From Heaven" and starring Lee Byung-hun ("The Good, the Bad, the Weird", TERMINATOR GENISYS), Memories of the Sword is a lavish epic that blends tragic historical drama with thrilling swordplay and martial arts.

Director: Park Heung-sik

Cast: Lee Byung-hun, Jeon Do-yeon, Kim Go-eun

Genre: Action & Adventure, Foreign

Sub Genre: Martial Arts

Run Time: 121 Min

Theatrical Date: Aug 28, 2015

Original Language: Korean

Subtitle: English

Official US website : MemoriesOfTheSword.com 

• Like 4

August 14, 2015

Sensitive era scares off audiences and filmmakers

Source: INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

14040548.jpg

A peculiar curse exists in Korea’s movie industry: Films set in the Japanese colonial era (1910-45) never make it.

Notably, there was Kang Je-kyu’s ambitious Korean-Chinese war drama “My Way” (2011), set in 1938, starring Jang Dong-gun, Joe Odagiri and Fan Bing Bing, which attracted a disappointing 2.1 million moviegoers.

Considering its international stellar cast and jaw-dropping 2.8 billion won ($2.4 million) production cost, the outcome was far below expectations. 

Comedy flick “Radio Days” (2008) and romance film “Modern Boy” (2008), both of which were set in the 1930s, also took in a dreadful 214,946 and 758,473 admissions, respectively.

14040602.jpg

Critics say the depressing mood and sense of defeat pervasive in the era scare away cinemagoers, who are looking for entertainment at the theaters. 

Of course, there are always exceptions.

In theaters now is Choi Dong-hoon’s latest historical action flick, “Assassination,” set in 1933, which has been seen by more than nine million moviegoers as of Wednesday. 

Generating buzz for its nice portrayal of major historical facts and Choi’s signature fast-paced editing, the highly entertaining “Assassination” is on the verge of hitting the monumental 10 million mark, easily surpassing its break-even point of seven million admissions.

By depicting a stumbling yet glorious assassination scheme carried out by Korean independence fighters, the film is also said to be resonating in the current atmosphere in Korea where a sour sentiment toward its neighbor to the east still remains. 

But in most other past cases, the jinx holds true. 

“People don’t want to remember the era where Korea was under Japanese control,” explains culture critic Ha Jae-keun. “Those who go to theaters to find something entertaining aren’t interested in films set in this gloomy era.”

This also explains why films set in the final years of the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910) have also failed to win the hearts of the public. 

Representatively, “Gabi” (2012) and “The Sword With No Name” (2009) flopped, despite depicting the dynamic lives of well-known historical figures King Gojong (1852-1919) and his first wife, Empress Myeongseong (1851-1895), who was put to death by the Japanese. 

Meanwhile, Kim Jee-woon’s “The Good, The Bad, The Weird” achieved an unusual level success. This is likely because the film was made in an entertaining way, and there was no mention of Japanese colonization . 

“Events happening in that film could be cut out and placed into any time of the history and it would still work,” said film critic Hwang Young-mee.

Sometimes, the sullen sentiment towards the Japanese government surfaces in the public’s reaction to films set in the era. In “Blue Shallow” (2005), the late actress Jang Jin-young played Park Kyung-won, the first Korean female pilot, who had attended a Japanese flying school.

However, once the film began to be perceived as pro-Japanese, it led to the launch of an online petition against seeing movie. The film’s box office sales topped out at 543,597 admissions.

“The film itself was pretty well-made, but the social sentiment didn’t support it,” said Hwang.

However, Hwang believes the era should continue to be “excavated.”

“The Japanese colonial era contains an indefinite source of stories, because Korea was going through uneven development, having both sophisticated culture brought in by intellectuals who studied abroad while also having an underdeveloped side with many people still suffering from exploitation,” she said.

“Just as the Chinese keep making films about the frustration and sense of loss they felt when they lost the Second Sino-Japanese War, we should think about how to revive past events to find valuable meaning and relevance to present-day audiences.” 

BY JIN EUN-SOO [jin.eunsoo@joongang.co.kr]

• Like 3