Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

January 16, 2015
2 Women Jailed for Blackmailing Actor Lee Byung-hun
Source: The Chosun Ilbo
Two women have been jailed for blackmailing star actor Lee Byung-hun with a video clip that shows him making lewd remarks to them. 
The Seoul Central District Court on Thursday sentenced one woman, surnamed Lee (25), to one year and two months in prison and the other, surnamed Kim (21), to one year. Prosecutors had sought three-year prison terms. 
During the trial Lee, a model, testified she blackmailed the actor because he wanted to break off their relationship. 
But Judge Jeong Eun-young in her ruling said text messages exchanged between the defendants do not support the claim. The judge took into account that the actor's "improper behavior" for a married man provided the seeds for the crime. 
"The plaintiff, who is a celebrity figure and a married man, made lewd jokes to a much younger woman and showed he was interested in Lee as a woman." 
Lee Byung-hun had visited the young woman's home and kissed her and touched her intimately. It is rare for a court to chide the victim in a blackmail case.
The judge construed the women's threat to publish the video as a carefully planned attempt to extort money from him. The 45-year-old actor filed complaints against the two women after they demanded W5 billion (US$1=W1,082).
The court also refused to accept the young woman's claim that she was the actor's mistress, saying she had refused the actor's persistent requests to meet him in private, while her text messages she sent to him do not show any amorous interest. 
The judge said the woman's claim was merely an attempt to win the sympathy of the court. The judge said she had no choice but to sentence the two women to serve time, considering the amount they tried to extort and the "significant" psychological and material losses the actor suffered as a result of the case. 
Lee broke down in tears as her sentence was read, while Kim betrayed no emotion.
Legal insiders were surprised by the harsh sentence. Blackmail involving such an amount of money usually entails between 10 months to two years behind bars, but since the two women did not succeed and the actor was given part of the blame, experts had expected a suspended sentence.

January 16, 2015

Lee Byung Hun’s blackmailers sentenced to jail
Korean actor Lee Byung Hun was embroiled in a blackmail scandal since last year, where two younger women allegedly filmed him having a lewd conversation with them and subsequently blackmailing him for approximately KRW5 billion (S$6.16 million). The actor, who wed actress Lee Min Jung in 2013, publicly apologised to his wife for the scandal but denied cheating on her.

Model Lee Ji Yeon and GLAM’s Dahee were charged for blackmail and submitted 10 and 17 apology letters respectively to the court before their sentences were revealed today (Jan 15). The Department of Justice noted that despite them being found guilty of their charges, neither had criminal records and did not follow through with their threats.
However, they added that Lee Byung Hun suffered from emotional distress and public criticism as a result, adding that Lee Ji Yeon’s claims of sexual harassment by the actor were unfounded given that the two were in a relationship at the time. As such, Lee Ji Yeon will serve 14 months in prison, while Dahee will be imprisoned for a year.
Girl group GLAM, which Dahee is from, also announced their official disbandment today. Their former label, Big Hit Entertainment, confirmed that they obliged with the quartet’s request for their contracts to be terminated.
In unrelated news, Ladies’ Code’s manager was sentenced to 14 months in jail after the courts found him guilty of violating traffic laws. He was reportedly driving at 135km/h on an expressway that had a speed limit of 100km/h in the wee hours of a rainy morning when the accident occurred. Members RiSe and EunB passed away as a result.

Variety_zpsab63cb21.jpg

January 16, 2015 
Paramount Switches Korean Distributor for Lee Byung-hun’s ‘Terminator: Genisys’
Sonia Kil / Patrick Frater Asia Bureau Chief Variety
SEOUL — Paramount Pictures has dropped CJ Entertainment as its South Korean distributor for “Terminator: Genisys,” the fifth installment in the “Terminator” series. The sci-fi action film prominently features top Korean star Lee Byung-hun as a T-1000 android.
CJ, which has been Paramount’s long-term releasing partner in Korea for over a decade, revealed the news on Thursday. It previously announced the film on its 2015 distribution slate and included “T5” in a showreel during October’s Busan festival.
“The decision [not to release “Terminator: Genisys” through CJ] was made by Paramount last month as the studio has changed its international distribution strategy for the film,” said CJ.
It is not clear which company will take its place.
“Rights to Terminator Genisys are being sold in Korea. We have a tremendous partner coming aboard and will confirm their association with the project shortly,” a Paramount spokesperson in Los Angeles told Variety, without elaboration.
“The CJ news was a shock for us as well,” Lee’s agent Charles Pak, told Variety. 
With a 25% market share and a mixed slate of local and Hollywood movies, CJ is by far the most powerful distributor in Korea – the world’s sixth largest theatrical market.
“CJ has long handled Paramount films’ Korean releases. However, it does not necessarily mean that all Paramount features will be released through us,” said CJ. Lotte Entertainment handled “World War Z” in Korea last year, while Woori Networks handled “The Wolf of Wall Street.”
CJ also insisted that Paramount’s “T5” decision was not connected to the major sex and blackmail scandal that has engulfed Lee in Korea.
In August last year Lee filed charges against two female entertainers, a fashion model and a singer, for seeking to extort him of $5 million. The case ended on Thursday with a Seoul court handing prison sentences to the two women.
While the verdict may have vindicated Lee, the case has left his reputation in tatters. The women had threatened to release a video clip of the three exchanging lewd jokes, and appearing to confirm an adulterous relationship. The women insisted that Lee had initiated the relationship and offered them money.
The releases of two other Lee-starring Korean-language films — “Inside Men” (Showbox) and “Memories of the Sword” (Lotte Entertainment) — are currently undated. The latter was previously scheduled to open in December last year.
Before the scandal erupted, Lee’s star had been on the rise. In his early career Lee may have been cast for his looks and physique, but in the last two years his skills as an actor, most notably in “I Saw The Devil” and “Masquerade,” saw him collect numerous performance nominations and awards.
It seems unlikely, however, that the scandal will dent his international career, which now includes four Hollywood films: the two “G.I. Joe” franchise pictures, “RED 2” and “T5”.
As far as [Lee’s] other movies go they are still doing post and do not have specific dates as of yet, but are due to release this year,” said Pak. “Our emphasis on film has been and will stay the same.  Regardless of country we are looking for the best projects with a great story, director, and actors.”

congrats.gif

January 19, 2015
Lee Min Jung Reveals that She′s 27 Weeks Pregnant
Newsen Park Ah Reum  Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong

It′s been revealed that Lee Min Jung is pregnant.
On January 19, Lee Min Jung′s agency officially announced, "Lee Min Jung is currently in her 27th week of pregnancy." 
Her agency stated, "As the wife of a family, having a child is a very blessed event, but due to unfortunate events of recent times, she was very careful in revealing her pregnancy. Also, as it′s important for the mother to remain in a stable condition, she shared that she worried about the time period to reveal her pregnancy." 
85438002.jpg
"We hope that everyone is understanding that she had to worry about when to reveal the news due to many issues," said the agency. "We thank everyone for worrying about her during this time of issues. In the midst of all the worries, she plans on holding onto her heart and doing her best for her family. She will work hard to show a better image to all the people who have waited and looked after her until now." 

Lee Min Jung′s scheduled date of delivery is set for April and she will be focusing on her health in Korea for the time being.
Photo Credit: Newsen

Lee Min Jung Is Pregnant, Baby Due in Aprilhttp://www.soompi.com/2015/01/18/lee-min-jung-is-pregnant-baby-due-in-april/

Actress Lee Min Jung, who is married to Lee Byung Hun, is 27 weeks into her pregnancy.
Lee Min Jung’s agency MSTeam Entertainment announced through a press release on January 19, “Lee Min Jung is currently 27 weeks into her pregnancy.”
The press release continued, “It’s a blessing to be welcoming a baby into a family, but we were initially hesitant to announce this, due to the recent unfortunate circumstances. We also had to take her condition into consideration before revealing the news about her pregnancy. Please understand why we had to be careful about revealing her pregnancy to the public.”
Through her agency, Lee Min Jung commented, “I first want to thank everyone who were concerned about the recent issues. Despite my worries, I am going to stay determined and strong for the family. I will try my best to not disappoint those who have waited and looked out for me all this time.”
The agency concluded by saying, “Please send blessings and encouragement with a warm heart to Lee Min Jung, who is taking her first step toward becoming a mother.”
Source: (x)

January 19, 2015
Lee Byung-hun’s wife 27 weeks pregnant
Source: KPOPHERALD
MS Team Entertainment announced Monday that Lee Min-jung, the wife of Lee Byung-hun, is 27 weeks pregnant. 
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150119
“(The agency) was cautious in announcing (Lee Min-jung’s pregnancy) due to the recent unsavory developments,” the agency said in a statement.
“(Lee Min-jung will) try to do what is best for the family.” 
Lee Min-jung is due to give birth in April, and she plans to stay in Korea to make preparations, the agency said. 
The news comes as the scandal and court case revolving around her husband head to a conclusion. 
Lee Byung-hun was recently at the center of a highly publicized court case in which he was blackmailed by model Lee Ji-yeon girl group GLAM member Kim Dae-hee.
The two, who were sentenced to jail terms, attempted to extort 5 billion won ($4.6 million) from Lee Byung-hun using a video clip in which he is heard making lewd advances to the model. 
The model said that she had been romantically involved with the actor, but the court threw out her claims, saying that she had only dealt more damage to Lee Byung-hun by sticking with the story. 

January 19, 2015
Lee Min Jung, wife of Lee Byung Hun, officially announces her pregnancy through MS Team Entertainment
Source: Koreaboo137.jpg
On January 19, MS Team Entertainment announced that actress Lee Min Jung and her husband, actor Lee Byung Hun, will finally be parents! Min Jung is currently 27 weeks pregnant and the baby is expected to be due in April 2015.
The agency released the statement as follows:
“We would like to announce that Lee Min Jung is currently 27 weeks pregnant.
The fact that a wife is now the mother of her child is something to be congratulated, but due to recent events, we were cautious in announcing this news to the public, for the sake of the well-being of the mother. Thus, we put a lot of thought in deciding the best time to announce this news.
Please understand the inevitable delay in the announcement.
Lee Min Jung has said, ‘I would like to thank everyone who was concerned for me in light of recent events. I thought long and hard, but decided to work hard and do my best for my family. I will try to be the best and show the best I can to those who have watched and waited for me patiently,’ expressing her thanks and regret to her fans.
We wish that everyone can congratulate and send their blessings to Min Jung, who is taking her first step as a mother.
The estimated time of birth is in April and she plans to stay in Korea and get ready for the child.”The happy news follows the trying months preceding it, as Lee Byung Hun was, until recently, entangled in legal battles against GLAM’s Dahee and model Lee Ji Yeon. The disputes came to an end on January 15th and now it seems the couple can fully focus on preparing for the birth of their child.
Congratulations to Min Jung and Byung Hun on becoming parents!
Source: MBN

January 20, 2015
Lee Min-jeong reveals she is pregnant
BY SUNG SO-YOUNG [so@joongang.co.kr] INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

photo554309.jpeg
Actor Lee Byung-hun and his actress wife Lee Min-jeong will become parents in April, according to the actress’s agency, MSteam Entertainment. 

“She is currently 27 weeks pregnant,” her agency said in a press release on Monday. 
“As a wife, it is a blessing to have a baby as part of the family. But we were cautious about sending out a notice about her pregnancy due to a recent scandal because the stability of a pregnant mother comes first.” 
The scandal refers to Lee Byung-hun’s legal battle with two women in their 20s. The two women, one a model and the other a girl group member, were charged with blackmail after threatening to release a video clip of the actor in August in which he is allegedly drinking alcohol and using lewd language. 
“Thank you to the people who care about me,” said the actress in the press release. “I had a lot of worries, but I will do my best to keep my family together.” 
The couple married in August 2013. 

January 19, 2015
Lee Byung Hun is becoming a daddy… Lee Min Jung in 27th week of pregnancy Source: Innolife Korea
12897_1.jpg
Lee Min-Jeong, who is an actress and the wife of Lee Byeong-Heon, is pregnant.
On January 19, Lee Min-Jeong’s agency MS Team Entertainment announced, “Lee Min-Jeong is in 27th week of pregnancy, and giving birth on upcoming April.”
His agency added, “It is good news to celebrate having a baby as a wife of a family, but because of the situation we postponed announcing it.”
Lee Min-Jeong sent thanks and apologies to fans, “I thank people who have been worrying for me about what happened. I will do my best for my family. I will show good work for those who have been waiting for me.”
Her agency added, “Please support Lee Min-Jeong, who just made the first step as a mother, with blessings.”
Meantime, Lee Min-Jeong is expected to give birth in April, and she will stay in Korea during that time and concentrate on the baby.

January 19, 2015

Lee Min Jung Determined to Give Birth in Koreahttp://www.soompi.com/2015/01/19/lee-min-jung-determined-to-give-birth-in-korea/

Actress Lee Min Jung has voiced wishes to give birth to her first child in Korea.

Lee Min Jung’s agency MSTeam Entertainment told the media on January 19, “Lee Min Jung has returned to Korea [from the United States] to shoot a commercial, but she has not decided whether she will stay in Korea or leave for the States again,” adding, “since it’s her private life, we haven’t confirmed with her directly.”
However, they continued, “But she seems to think that staying with her husband during her pregnancy would be better. She also wants to give birth in Korea, even if she has to spend most of her time in the States until she gives birth. If she wants to stay with her husband [in the United States,] she will return to Korea before her due date.”
Lee Byung Hun, despite the recent controversy regarding the blackmailing case, is currently residing in the United States.

Lee Min-jeong to have birth in Korea
Source: Newsen via Hancinema.net
Lee Min-jeong might be going back to the States where her husband Lee Byung-hun is.
MS Team Entertainment claimed, "Lee Min-jeong who came back to Korea on the 14th for an ad, isn't sure if she is staying or going back to the US. It's her private matter so we didn't ask her personally".
"However, she is pregnant so she might want to stay with her husband who can take care of her. Whether she lives in Korea or the US, she will have her baby in Korea".
"We don't know about her lifestyle in the US. The house was arranged by Lee Byung-hun".
Lee Min-jeong's pregnancy was revealed by her management. "It's a blessing to have conceived a child but it was kept on the down low because of the certain events that have occurred recently. The mother and her health were also taken into consideration when deciding when to announce the fact".
Lee Min-jeong stated through her management, "Thank you for all your concerns. I am trying to do my best for my family".
Meanwhile, Lee Byung-hun, who went through the 'blackmail' incident recently, is in the United States. It's unsure when he's coming back but it doesn't seem like anytime soon.
Model Lee Ji-yun and Glam's Dahee were sentenced to a year and a year and two months imprisonment for blackmailing Lee Byung-hun.

January 20, 2015
Lee Byung-hun's Wife Announces Pregnancy
Source: The Chosun Ilbo
2015012001770_0.jpg
Actress Lee Min-jung is 27 weeks pregnant, her agency MS Team Entertainment said Monday. Lee married fellow actor Lee Byung-hun in August 2013, but he was recently embroiled in a blackmail scandal with two other women. 
"We had to be deliberate over when to announce the news to protect her from the scandal," involving her husband, the agency said in a press release. "She will do her best for her family and not to disappoint her fans." 
The baby is due in April. 
A model (25) and a former member of girl group Glam (21) secretly filmed the actor making lewd remarks when they were having drinks at the model's home in Seoul last July. With the video, the two women tried to extort W5 billion (US$1=W1,079) from the actor. 
Lee went to the police, and in a recent trial, they were given prison sentence. But in the course of the trial it was revealed that he pursued the young model despite being a married man and the judge in a rare move criticized his "inappropriate" behavior.

January 20, 2015
Currently in America, Lee Min Jung to give birth in South Korea
Source: XIN MSN
Celebrity couple Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung have been living in America since last year. However, they still often return to South Korea for work, such as what Lee Min Jung did on January 14. But, the beautiful actress who just announced her pregnancy is still unsure whether she will return to America or not.
“Lee Min Jung who returned to Korea on January 14 for a commercial, still cannot decide whether she will stay or return to America. This is her personal matter so we did not privately ask her,” the actress’ agency MS team Entertainment said, as quoted from Newsen.
However, the actress, who married Lee Byung Hun in 2013, has decided to give birth to her first child - whose gender has not been revealed yet - in South Korea. She is already 27 weeks pregnant.
“However, she is pregnant so maybe she wants to stay close to her husband who can take care of her. Whether she will she stay in Korea or America, she will give birth to her child in Korea,” the rep continued.

January 20, 2015
Lee Byung-hun, Lee Min-jung splurge on postnatal care
Source: KPOPHERALD
Actress Lee Min-jung, the wife of Lee Byung-hun, will check into a high-end postnatal care center that costs as much as 22 million won ($20,000) for a two-week program after giving birth in April, local media reported Tuesday. 
According to reports, Lee Min-jung recently visited one of the country’s most expensive postnatal care centers in southern Seoul, and made reservations. 

The center’s programs range in price from 6 million won to 22 million won for two weeks. 
It reportedly provides a Bentley vehicle to transport clients, and offers a range of services designed to help the mother recover and to care for the babies.

B20150120100521003.jpg

January 20, 2015
Photos of Lee Min Jung & Lee Byung Hun's baby that many fans had made in the past becoming a hot issue once again
Source: STARN News
20150119235652_54bd1b34d54c2_1.jpg
Lee Min Jung has released an official announcement about her pregnancy, and photos of Lee Min Jung and Lee Byung Heon's baby that many fans had made in the past are becoming a hot issue.
On January 19th, actress Lee Min Jung officially announced that she is on the 27th week of pregnancy, and photos of Lee Min Jung and Lee Byung Heon's baby that many fans had made in the past is becoming a hot issue once again.
The photos show Lee Min Jung and Lee Byung Heon's babies that their fans imagined, and both babies have different parts of Lee Byung Heon and Lee Min Jung's faces.
Meanwhile, Lee Min Jung said, "I would like to express a profound gratitude to everyone for their love and supports. I am going to do my best to get settled with all of the troubles, and I will also do my best to as one man's wife and a mother."
/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

Source: Koreaboo.com

20 Passionate Korean Celebrity Couples Of 2015
It’s the era of celeb romance! With one couple springing up after another it’s hard to keep track of who’s dating who. So we’ve compiled this list of all the dating and happily married couples! Check out these 20 Korean Celebrity Couples Of 2015!
koreaboo_20.jpg
To vote for this couple, at the original page -- click on the heart (at the bottom, left-hand corner)

January 20, 2015

Lee Byung Hun to become a father
Source: Channel NewsAsia
SEOUL: Korean actor Lee Byung-hun’s wife, actress Lee Min-jung’s management agency on Monday (Jan 19) revealed that she is “27 weeks pregnant” with their first child, and is due in April, reported Korean media.
“Thank you to the people who care about me. I have had many worries, but I will try my best to keep my family together,” said Lee Min-jung in a media release.
The actress’ management agency explained in the media release that they did not announce her pregnancy earlier due to the recent blackmail scandal involving her husband, “as the stability of a pregnant mother comes first”.
Late last year, Lee Byung-hun had alleged that two women, 25-year-old model Lee Ji-yeon and 20-year-old girl group member Da-hee, had attempted to blackmail him by threatening to go public with a video clip which they claimed showed Lee drinking and speaking lewdly unless he paid them 5 billion won (US$4.6 million).
The Seoul Central District Court found both women guilty earlier this month. Lee Ji-yeon was sentenced to 14 months jail while Da-hee was sentenced to a year in jail.

‘7th month of pregnancy’ Lee Min Jung, registered premium VIP postpartum clinic   Source: Innolife Korea
Lee Min-Jeong has already registered the postpartum clinic before giving birth in April.
Lee Min-Jeong announced through her agency on January 19 that she is in 27th weeks. Especially, she couldn’t announce it earlier due to the trial of Lee Byeong-Heon.
Lee Byeong-Heon and Lee Min-Jeong are in USA currently, but they will come back to Korea to give birth to the baby. Lee Min-Jeong was at the premium postpartum clinic in Seoul Gangnam-gu Yeoksam-dong, where’s popular for the pregnant women.
This place is well-known within the Gangnam mothers with the top level facilities. They have various service from aesthetic clinic to personal secretary service. The price varies from 6,000,000 won to 22,000,000 won per 2 weeks.

January 21 2015

Lee Min-jung back with Lee Byung-hun in U.S.
South Korean actress Lee Min-jung, the wife of actor Lee Byung-hun, returned to the U.S. on Monday to stay with her husband, local news outlets reported Wednesday. 
The actress, who is currently 27 weeks pregnant, came to Korea on Jan. 14 to shoot a commercial. 
Her return to the U.S. is thought to be a sign of the couple’s firm relationship despite the ongoing controversy surrounding Lee Byung-hun.
Rumors had it that the couple’s relations have soured since Lee Byung-hun’s blackmail case was revealed last November. 
The actor sued the two women -- model Lee Ji-yeon and Kim Da-hee, a member of the girl group GLAM -- for attempting to blackmail him.
The two reportedly threatened to disclose video footage in which he made lewd remarks unless he paid them 5 billion won ($4.7 million). 
In the court hearing, the model claimed that she had been romantically involved with the actor though the actor flatly denied the claims. 
Meanwhile, the legal battle appears to be coming to an end. 
Lee Min-jung is due to give birth in April. Lee Byung-hun reportedly made a reservation for a two-week program at a high-end postnatal care center for his wife. 

January 20, 2015

Lee Min Jung Has Reportedly Returned to Los Angeleshttp://www.soompi.com/2015/01/20/lee-min-jung-has-reportedly-returned-to-los-angeles/

Actress Lee Min Jung, who was recently revealed to be 27 weeks into her pregnancy, reportedly returned to Los Angeles on January 19.
Since Lee Min Jung’s husband Lee Byung Hun got caught up in a blackmailing controversy, the couple has been staying in the States, but Lee Min Jung recently made a trip to Korea to shoot a commercial.
Despite speculations about whether she would stay in Korea or go back to LA, a source from Lee Min Jung’s management agency confirmed that Lee Min Jung left for the United States on January 19, which was also when her pregnancy was announced.
The source shared, “It looks like she’ll return to Korea before the Lunar New Year holidays (February 18-20). We need to receive a schedule again around then to know for sure.”
Meanwhile, GLAM’s Dahee and model Lee Ji Yeon were sentenced to prison on January 15 for blackmailing Lee Byung Hun with a video they had secretly recorded during a meeting where alcohol was involved.
Source (1) (2)

January 21, 2015
[★K:OP-ED] Lee Byung Hun’s acting, will it save his reputation?
Source: Koreaboo 63764_593013940800205_691813739858159409

Recently, Lee Byung Hun was deep within the ‘”five million dollar controversy.” His reputation has since deteriorated since then, which ponders the question, will his acting save him?
Earlier on in January 15th, Lee Byung Hun’s “five million dollar controversy” came to an end with the two female defendants, Lee Ji Yeon and Dahee, being sentenced to prison time.
According to the results, the court had definitely raised Lee Byung Hun’s hands in victory. Lee Ji Yeon’s excuses were not accepted by the court. Instead, all of Lee Byung Hun’s opinions were accepted.
Despite the end of the case and Lee Byung Hun winning the case, the media is still busy talking about Lee Byung Hun. Near the end of case, the court mentions Lee Byung Hun’s fault in the case. They stated, “Although the victim, Lee Byung Hun, is to be recognized as victim of case, despite being a man with family he meddled with younger women; he provided the source of the controversy itself with his sexual jokes.” Through this statement, Lee Byung Hun’s loss of reputation is still in motion despite his win.
Some described Lee Byung Hun’s controversy to be his “worst crisis” since his debut in the industry. But, during his twenty four years of acting career, Lee Byung Hun had never disappointed the audience in terms of his acting. Three movies featuring Lee Byung Hun are in standby, and the reactions from the audience for the movies are a mystery at this point.
In addition to this, it is questionable whether or not if his reputation can be recovered through his upcoming movies. His movies all show different sides of him, and it may just be enough to turn the situation around.
The first movie that is in standby is Terminator Genisys, the fifth of the series. Lee Byung Hun is featured as an antagonist in the film fighting a war against humanity as Skynet in the year 2029. The movie is planned to be released on July 2015.
Due to this controversy, the movie, Swords Women (Memories of The Sword),  delayed its release. In addition, The Insiders, also delayed its release, and both movies are still in discussion for their release dates. The staff is positive that the movie will be released in the year 2015.
The Insiders takes the controversy and corruption in the South Korean society due to its media, court, and gangsters. Lee Byung Hun takes the role of Ahn Sang Gu, a gangster heavily influencing the government.
Swords Women takes place in the lands of Koryo in the ends of its time. In this movie, Lee Byung Hun takes the role of an antagonist (Duk Gi) looking to take over the throne as a son of a concubine. The movie was more special at its announcement since it had been fourteen years since Lee Byung Hun had acted with Jeon Do Yeon.
The three movies all ended their filming already and finished preparations. According to staff, they can assure the public that Lee Byung Hun’s acting should be highly expected. Lee Byung Hun is expected to play three different characters with distinctive colors in different genres as well. It’s up to the public to decide whether or not Lee Byung Hun’s deteriorating reputation will take its turn through the release of these movies.
This article is directly translated by Koreaboo, originally written by Kim So Yeon of Star News.