Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

July 11, 2014
Lee Min Jung: “Lee Byung Hun Is a Wonderful Husband”
by an0ya soompi.com20140712_e8.jpg
Actress Lee Min Jung has shared her thoughts on becoming a married woman and living together with actor Lee Byung Hun.
On the latest episode of SBS’ “One Night of TV Entertainment,” the actress discussed her career as well as her reflections on the past year.
Regarding her life as a married lady, she said, “Seems like I prepared a lot [for marriage]. I thought my daily life would change a lot, but actually it has not.”
When asked what kind of husband Lee Byung Hun is, she replied, “Wonderful. I told him that I’ll be having an interview today, and he told me to praise him a lot. He told me not to reveal any negative things or disappointments.”
“Now that the weather has gotten hotter, I am trying to take good care of him on the hottest days,” the actress added, showing her affection for Lee Byung Hun.

Guest Mrs. Lee

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my one and only HUNNIE! Wishing you a day that is as special in every way you are.... :x

brt108gs.jpg

Lee Byung Hun's 44th Birthday Gift fromLBH soompi fansEverythingLBH.com fan-site & Facebook
20140712_1.jpg
Our birthday gift to Lee Byung Hun-ssi this year -- a customized paper-cut portrait by ALON.
Special thanks to Barbara & Dora in Hong Kong for facilitating the final touch and sending the gift to Seoul. <3 The package was sent on July 4 from Hong Kong and arrived in Seoul on July 7, delivered to BH Entertainment.
For information, the original image for the portrait was selected at the EverythingLBH.com's Facebook when it received the most likes from fans at the time it was shared. 
20140712_21.jpg

20140712_3.jpg
20140712_4.jpg

Full compilation at EverythingLBH.com

Guest larra90

Happy Birthday Lee Byung Hun! I wish you a long and amazing life^^ Let all your dreams came true, like a hopes and expectations in your life and Thank you for your being in my life! Happy birthday!^_^

^ Thanks so much Barbara for posting @p.v.wong's birthday wallie for us.  Really appreciate both of you! <3
We'll compile the fans' wishes from soompi and post them up at the website, too. It'll be a wonderful sharing, indeed..
Here's a lovely birthday clip by 병헌앓이♥ (originally at LBH DC)... re-posted at PlanetBH0712 
Please click on link to view the daum video heart.gif
http://byunghunlee.pe.kr/xe/index.php?mid=wpswkd&document_srl=78172

Sharing this gif from tvN's documentary on LBH last year, Watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Yt4wlgt36E.
At the premiere of GI Joe Retaliation international red carpet event in Seoul, March 2013.. 
Byunghun and Ko So Young's close rapport (they acted together in Tomorrow Love, 22 years ago). BH attended JDG-KSY's wedding in 2010 and the couple attended his wedding last year.
lbh_ksy.gif

I'd like to take this chance to greet the one & only..amazing..one of a kind..charismatic..incomparable actor with a beautiful mind, heart & soul..Mr. Lee Byung Hun :x
Happy 44th Birthday!! =D>
Thank you for being born.
By God's grace, may all your dreams come true.

Annyeong Rubie and to all LBH sweethearts out here :-h 

^ Hi @rori0711, so good to see you at the thread.. a really nice surprise indeed, along with Gigi (@Mrs.Lee) too. 
Love your wishes for our Byunghun-ssi.. so sweet and heartwarming.heart.gif
Rori, hope you'll come over at the thread once in awhile, ok.
We've posted the soompi fans' wishes at the website compilation. Hopefully there will be more greeting & birthday wishes to come, we'll surely add them too. ^^
tink.gifSoompi Fans' Birthday Wishes for Lee Byung Hun 
http://everythinglbh.com/entry_view.php?id=4191

Wishing everyone a good week ahead and especially to Lee ByungHun-ssi a great time and smooth filming of 'The Insiders'.
20140712_e11.jpg

Thanks to Angel 70 for the highlight of photo, from LBH On Tour 2014.. presumably?
2014_fm17.jpg

July 15. 2014
When are Bae Yong-joon, Won Bin and Lee Young-ae coming back?
Source: TV Report via Hancinema.net
When can we see them?
Several writers and directors have been sending their calls of love but the actors remain silent. Top stars who are highly wanted have been gone for far too long. Lee Young-ae is one of them. They have been gone for a maximum of 9 years, enough for a mountain to change its form. They are on the top of the list but they are hard to see and now it's becoming frustrating.
Their fans are starting to become tired of waiting now. Bae Yong-joon, the leader of Hallyu since the 2002 KBS 2TV drama "Winter Sonata", has been gone for 7 years since the MBC drama "The Legend". He made a cameo appearance in the KBS 2TV drama "Dream High" which was directed by his company.
Seven years ago was when Bae Yong-joon's popularity was at its highest peak. Fans wanted to see him as an actor, not just a Hallyu star. However, he's been refusing everything since "The Legend". He's been very careful about what he chooses next but it's been far too long.
Bae Yong-joon has lost timing to choose the right one. The second generation of Hallyu stars have succeeded in taking over domestic and international markets. Lee Byung-hun who used to be along the same lines as Bae Yong-joon, is now in the highest position as an actor and has been doing very well. What if Bae Yong-joon had been more active during his high time? His filmography would have been a lot more interesting then.
Won Bin is another disappointing case. He starred in the 2010 movie "The Man From Nowhere" and it's been about 5 years since then, and he hasn't shown any signs of coming back anytime soon. Everyone anticipated his next comeback, since "The Man From Nowhere" made him a top actor, creating a success of 6.2 million viewers.
He's been rejecting any other scenarios that have been coming in. SBS drama "That Winter, the Wind Blows" starring Song Hye-kyo and Jo In-Seong was initially meant for him. Jo In-Seong managed to make the perfect comeback with it after his National Service. It's a pity for Won Bin.
Lee Young-ae hasn't been coming up with anything either. She's content with being just a commercial model for now. She's been on hiatus for about 9 years ever since the 2005 movie "Sympathy for Lady Vengeance". Recently, there was word that she was starring in "Dae Jang Geum 2" but that didn't go as planned. The drama itself is currently on hold because of her. Many are disappointed at this result.
However, it's not like they're never returning. Bae Yong-joon and Won Bin are still looking over scripts. It's just taking time. They are being careful to choose something fans would like. Lee Young-ae who has been paying attention to child care and her married life, has been showing some kind of movement since 2 years ago.
Although it can be exhausting to wait for these top stars to make a comeback, we can't say we aren't anticipating it.

July 16, 2014
Girls’ Generation’s Tiffany Wants to Work with Lee Hyori and Lee Byung Hun
yeonjiii soompi.com
tiffany_instyle.jpg
Girls’ Generation’s Tiffany Wants to Work with Lee Hyori and Lee Byung HunGirls’ Generation’s Tiffany did a photo shoot with the fashion magazine Instyle, where she showed her flawless beauty.
On July 17, Instyle  magazine revealed the photos where Tiffany showed her chic, yet sexy side. She’s seen staring at the camera and brining out her charismatic side. In the pictorials, Tiffany is wearing a hat with a large visor and also a black and white see-through outfit that makes her look like a student.
In the interview with Instyle magazine, she revealed that, “Someday, I would like to work on a song with Lee Hyori.” When she was asked which actor she wanted to act with, she answered by saying, “Although he’s a married man now, I would like to work with Lee Byung Hun. I know it’s a big dream, but if there’s a role that fits me, I would like to work on a Hollywood film with him.”
Pictorials of Tiffany will be released in the August issue of Instyle magazine.

July 18, 2014
Updates: 'The Insiders' Filming Started on July 13
Source: CINE21 l Naver blog, thanks to mistymorning for the gist
10534643_521746024593664_955159229359465
The filming of 'The Insiders' officially started shooting on July 13th. The webtoon-based feature starring Lee Byung Hun as political mafia Ahn Sang Goo and Jo Seung Woo as Woo Jang Hoon is aiming for an early 2015 release.
The scene filmed on July 13 was in a 90s' styled nightclub. Actors Lee Byung Hun and Baek Yoon Sik were involved together in the filming.the_insiders_171.jpg

mybad.gif  Sorry I missed your birthday, Byung-hun ssi!

Lee_Byung_Hun.jpg

A very Happy Belated Birthday to you!

Thank you everyone especially Barbara and Dora for mentioning Soompi site as one of the contributors of the lovely gift to LBH.  @rubie, gomapta for all the fantastic update....been away too long from this thread.

hugs.gif to all the beautiful Soompi fans of LBH.