Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

kaos-panda28.gifOn a related note, our EverythingLBH forum-site celebrates its 100th member today.

If any of the new friends here, also visits the "file-cabinet" (our fond call for the forum ^^ because of the many 'drawers' keeping BH goodies) .. if you see me there.. please come and say 'Hi'.. don't be shy, let's break the ice! :blush:

note1.gifPrelude to BH's Birthday

butter10.gif

Magazine

BH_magazines feat. shadow dancing (10.7 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5K03EOM1

Cine21bday - 040422 (14.23 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AV5J28XV

bhjwcut_magazine_3asian (6.97MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WA6FVLD4

Cut1104 - bhjw secret2 (11.43 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WUJNFWTK

Cut Magazine 2004 (6.97 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P7DWSX7I

lbh-cjw_Cut misc interview (36.58 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D6M6DU5A

Movieweek2006 (52.13 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LDEA8XAY

movieweek 2006 photoshoot (4.74 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LGFRYJHP

movieweek 2006 (16.42 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0KN2590B

bungee-lbh jp photoshoot feat Love (13.01MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JUBWNNL0

tv show j-magazine oct2006 (5.55MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0A7SZ81B

wacky 2001 photoshoot_ miuchinyu (16.0MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IJME6TD2

BH message at dotcom (5.78 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VSZRAJ3P

Military Service (1999-2000)

LBH-military release2000 (2.22 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UCGANDQO

animated-leaves.gif

» Clips courtesy various fan-sharing, compiled by EverythingLBH-soompi.com

Guest Janie Simply

Aigoo, look who's complaining about people not posting :phew: No wonder... 'cos this faithful rubiepanda is superfast in spoiling us with all those lastest, opps.. I mean lattest updates :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, the Screen caps reminded me of the "handcuff" incident a while back :rolleyes:

Finally! :w00t: The SCREEN website is highlighting LBH on the July cover.. :wub: (the cover & more caps at page 792, 793)

who wants to be handcuffed to this man? :mellow::huh::rolleyes:

Did I hear... me! me! me! me! me! LOL!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/Hun...0807_screen.jpg

Source: www.screenmnb.com

LOL if I had the chance I would have myself handcuffed with him, throw away the key and never let go :w00t::lol:

Guess it boils down to the 2 finalists, panda rubie versus panda Celina :w00t:

But Panda babes there, life is not as easy as you think, you know B) 'cos there is only...

ONE handcuff... TWO kungfu panda-villainesses... Winner takes all!

Whichever pandie that could kick the furthest & punch the hardest win, I mean, arrested :ph34r::sweatingbullets:

For the sake of the other handcuff... :sweatingbullets:200807_screen.jpg

kaos-panda28.gif Punch Hunnies Punch kaos-panda28.gif

Hunnie Rublie http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t252/jc...53325.jpgHunnie Celina

P.S. aish, been hunting for an animated kungfu panda that could really kick but to no avail, guess this time round, a still one is better than a live one :P

Guest kdramafanusa

Just a little off-topicly mention..

The famous director John Woo & his "Red Cliff" cast were (or still?) in Seoul for the movie's premiere event yesterday at the W Hotel in Seoul. Tony Leung was also present and here are a couple excerpts from the press interview with the most highly-rated actor in Asia.

Tony Leung as we know is one of BH's fave actors, alongside Ms. Maggie Cheung ('In The Mood for Love') and I presumed Director John Woo mentions that he wishes to work with LBH, SKH and SHK (already joining his upcoming movie '1949'). Remember a couple years ago.. there's a netizens' survey on the remake of "Better Tomorrow' on who would be most perfect to act in the movie if a Korean version was ever planned. LBH's name was included.. although not the top choice in the survey, he certainly has Dir. Woo's keen interest.. maybe for another project? Who knows..

I came to post this news, but Rubie is even faster. :)

Asked which Korean stars he would like to work with, Red Cliff director John Woo mentioned Song Hye-kyo, Lee Byung-hun, Song Kang-ho, Lee Young-ae, and so on.

As for Tony Leung's performance in Red Cliff, I am a bit worried. Not sure if you followed the news from the beginning, the original lead stars were Tony Leung and Chow Yun Fat. After finishing director Ang Lee's "Lust Caution", Tony decided to pull out of Red Cliff dued to exhaustion (he's known for being very focused on projects he works on & "Lust Caution" took a lot out of him) and insufficient preparation time (he wants to do it right) on his part. His role then went to Takeshi Kaneshiro. Filming was to start very soon, then Chow Yun Fat pulled out of the project. With so little time left, Tony Leung re-joined the team in CYF's role instead; director John Woo said that he received a call from a familiar voice who offered help at such a difficult time so he was really moved. The other role was meant for him, but I hope he'll excel in it as always. :)

Asked which Korean stars he would like to work with, Red Cliff director John Woo mentioned Song Hye-kyo, Lee Byung-hun, Song Kang-ho, Lee Young-ae, and so on.

As for Tony Leung's performance in Red Cliff, I am a bit worried. Not sure if you followed the news from the beginning, the original lead stars were Tony Leung and Chow Yun Fat. After finishing director Ang Lee's "Lust Caution", Tony decided to pull out of Red Cliff dued to exhaustion (he's known for being very focused on projects he works on & "Lust Caution" took a lot out of him) and insufficient preparation time (he wants to do it right) on his part. His role then went to Takeshi Kaneshiro. Filming was to start very soon, then Chow Yun Fat pulled out of the project. With so little time left, Tony Leung re-joined the team in CYF's role instead; director John Woo said that he received a call from a familiar voice who offered help at such a difficult time so he was really moved. The other role was meant for him, but I hope he'll excel in it as always. :)

Thanks for the highlight, Helena.. always glad to see friends posting at the thread. Similar news or whatnot.. most importantly, we're sharing & talking about it. I don't mind seeing same articles.. I'm just sad if there's nothing to share & no one to interact with.. rubie no robot.. she's a fan, too. :tears:

Yupyup.. I did read a bit before about Red Cliff's unexpected ordeal with CYF suddenly backing out and all. Although it didn't really interest me at the time.. but knowing what Tony Leung did for Dir. John Woo is really cool, not just as professional colleagues but much so.. more than just friends. Who knows.. with the change of role for Tony Leung, he might just be even better than what's expected of him.

Btw.. wasn't it 'Red Cliff' that Jung Woo Sung was offered to be in .. but he declined the role as he wanted to concentrate on GBW? Or another movie with similar title.. :sweatingbullets:

Now.. I'd really, really, really like to see LBH and Tony Leung collaborate in a movie project. That would be.. just.. incredible.

ps: Helena or anyone who has translated gist of the update (Red Cliff in Seoul, etc), please share with us, too.. Merci!

Where's that panda-Janice.. huh.. huh.. HAIYAHHHH!!!!! fightpanda.gif

You're lucky I can't do the flying kick like Sunwoo fluidly did in BSL.. :P

Aigoo, look who's complaining about people not posting :phew: No wonder... 'cos this faithful rubiepanda is superfast in spoiling us with all those lastest, opps.. I mean lattest updates :sweatingbullets:

P.S. aish, been hunting for an animated kungfu panda that could really kick but to no avail, guess this time round, a still one is better than a live one :P

Ok.. just to clear this blurpanda's name.. :sweatingbullets: I didn't say I wanted to be handcuffed to BH.. nonono no2.gif.. this panda is prone to fainting. No Good.. Spoil only.

So.. if there's no other hunnies brave enough to be handcuffed to the #1 Hunnie.. he's all Celina's! *screams*

But.. oh.. ohh.. maybe Janice is fuming "unfair" now.. :phew: You know *whispers*.. she wants to be handcuffed left and right to Hunnie, too but apparently.. hides behind the couch instead.. :lol:

ps: no worries.. no more "complaining" from this panda (I'm sorry that all the encouragement sounded like mere complaints instead).. hush.gif .. but as long as I have my Hunnie sharing.. I'll go with the non-talking majority, adapt myself & survive the silence.. yupyup! :blush:

EverythingLBH, fighting!!!

Guest Janie Simply

Where's that panda-Janice.. huh.. huh.. HAIYAHHHH!!!!! fightpanda.gif

You're lucky I can't do the flying kick like Sunwoo fluidly did in BSL.. :P

But.. oh.. ohh.. maybe Janice is fuming "unfair" now.. :phew: You know *whispers*.. she wants to be handcuffed left and right to Hunnie, too but apparently.. hides behind the couch instead.. :lol:

WHuaah... narrow escape man B) Luckily I was able to hide behind BBB's back :sweatingbullets: galloping with him on a horse in the wilderness of Manchuria :w00t: Giddy up... Catch me if you can... bang bang, aish... dream awakened :phew:

BTW, congrate to Celina :D

I came to post this news, but Rubie is even faster. :)

Asked which Korean stars he would like to work with, Red Cliff director John Woo mentioned Song Hye-kyo, Lee Byung-hun, Song Kang-ho, Lee Young-ae, and so on...

Yes, Director Woo stated that if opportunity available, he really would like to collaborate with some Korean & Chinese stars having both culture as backdrop for the story-line.

John Woo-LBH-Tony Leung collab would be heavenly :w00t:

Yes, yes, EverythingLBH fighting, we almost reach 800 page :w00t:

Guest celina86

OMG Janice and Rubie... the fight already ended even before it started :lol:

Aaaww Rubie you surely do have a big heart :wub: When I heard you were my competition, I was already trying to look for key to open the handcuffs :lol:

Hunnie belongs to all :blush:

:w00t: WAHHHHHHHH.... HUNNIE FACE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HUGE ON THE SCREEN.... :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

I'll deal with that cowgirl-Janice in a moment :huh: ..

Don't forget to get & send out your birthday cards to BH, hunnies all! Quick.. quick.. it's almost July.. :w00t:

The more the merrier! :wub:

butter10.gif

Here's the address to send the birthday greetings.. right, Ching.. this is the updated new address?

BH Entertainment Co., Ltd.

1F CLIO Bldg. 598-5 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, KOREA (ZIPCODE 135-893)

easterline.gifeasterline.gif

Guest TY_KSW

Thanks to the highlight by PlanetBH0712 via lovelbh.com (Angel70)

Photos credit: www.cine21.com

http://image.cine21.com/resize/cine21/stil...39_spe65926.jpg

Hope someone can post the rest of new GBW captures from CINE21 at the GBW thread, too. I'm having some difficulties accessing the site. :sweatingbullets:

wonder what did Hunnie chat to his colleagues? must be interesting.. look at JWS smiling.. :rolleyes:

The soompi thread for the 45th Daejong (Grand Bell) Awards is rather lacklustre for unknown reasons but hopefully the real event later this evening would be grand-er as the name indicates. Our BH have been quiet and busy (obviously) since returning to Korea more than a week ago. Hopefully.. this will be his first public appearance in Seoul :blush: .. who know, huh..

45th Grand Bell Awards (2008 Daejong Film Festival)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=216519

I wonder if he had recently attended any VIP premieres or even going to the movie theaters (on regular days, like everyone else) to watch the movies. I'm sure he wouldn't miss watching Public Enemy 1-1.. his buddy is acting in the movie.

---

Btw.. to friends and fans going to the GBW premiere for fans and the birthday event in July, please enjoy the best time seeing & meeting BH. It's a real treat and privilege to see him, huh. There's a message at dotcom for the foreign Rubeurs to confirm their attendance. Can't help but feel a little regret for not trying really hard to join the club (even though I'll never go to Seoul).. but it was just not meant to be. Sigh.

I truly, truly, truly miss the Foreigner board at dotcom, at least it was a place that non-Korean/non-Japanese fans could ask about BH directly at his homepage. Now.. we have nothing to refer to.. after months and months have passed but we have yet to see a new foreign board at dotcom again. Is it up already? Or is it open to members.. only? Or it it just a display like BH Ent. website mainpage? Even Artist View is only a display page.. and I doubt if BH would even be affiliated to Artist View.

So.. please..

someone help with the BH Ent address' zipcode.

We can't reach BH via online (can't post at dotcom) and I think CP has a new undisclosed email (unlike before)..

meaning that we won't be able to send e-cards via email anymore. The only way now.. is to send the old fashioned greeting cards to LBH.. so that.. these "non-existant" online fans can be seen as real people, too.

Highlighted at PlanetBH0712.. GBW now has an exclusive cool feature on the top left-hand corner. :rolleyes:

'놈놈놈', '토론토영화제' 갈라섹션 초청…한국영화 최초

기사입력 2008-06-27 10:24

200806271020141121_1.jpg

(정경화 기자 chmong@mydaily.co.kr)

tiff08logogr3.jpg

Toronto Film Fest 2008: Highlights

June 26, 2008--The Toronto International Film Festival announces 27 international selections to screen this September after premiering at film festivals the world over. Programmers have brought back some of the finest titles from Cannes, Berlin and beyond, to screen as part of the 33rd edition of the Festival running September 4 - 13, 2008.

The official website for the 2008 Toronto International Film Festival, tiff08.ca, will go live on Friday, June 27, 2008.

Ticket packages for TIFF08 will be available for purchase by Visa† cardholders as of 10am on Monday, July 7, 2008, and by cash, debit or Visa as of 10am on Monday, July 14, 2008. Purchase online at tiff08.ca, by phone at 416-968-FILM or 1-877-968-FILM or in person at the TIFFG Box Office at Manulife Centre, 55 Bloor Street West (main floor, north entrance). Box Office hours are 10am to 6pm, Monday to Saturday.

GALA PRESENTATION

The Good, The Bad, The Weird

Kim Jee-woon, South Korea

North American Premiere

m0010019st4.jpg

Drawing inspiration from Sergio Leone’s 1966 classic The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, Kim (The Foul King, TIFF 2000) returns to TIFF with the first-ever “kimchi western.” This is also South Korea’s biggest budget movie ever. In the 1930s, Northeast Asia lies in chaos. The Korean Peninsula has fallen to Japanese Imperialists. Many Koreans have retreated to the vast wilds of Manchuria, including a thief named Tae-gu (The Weird). A train robbery lands Tae-gu with a mysterious map promising untold treasure, but cold-blooded hitman Chang-yi (The Bad) and bounty hunter Do-won (The Good) are also hot on the trail of the map. On the heels of them all is a larger, more powerful cast of characters, including Chinese, Russian and Korean bandits, the Japanese army and the Korean resistance. In true western style, it all builds towards the climactic final showdown – a breathtaking bullet ballet. Starring Jung Woo-sung, Lee Byung-hun, and Song Kang-ho, The Good, The Bad, The Weird is a Barunson Co. Ltd. Film Division and Grimm Pictures production, produced by Choi Jae-weon and Kim Jee-woon, and executive produced by Miky Lee.

Source: emanuellevy.com via www.tiff07.ca

GREAT NEWS FOR FANS IN LA! :w00t:

June 26, 2008

CJ CGV to open in L.A. in November

S. Korean chain sets up shop in Koreatown

By HAN SUNHEE

t_logo01.gif

SEOUL -- South Korea's biggest multiplex chain will open its first subsidiary theater in Los Angeles' Koreatown in November.

The 648-seat, three-screen theater is being built at a site near Western Avenue.

CJ Entertainment's CJ CGV chain set up CJ CGV America Holdings at the end of 2006 to run its exhibition business in the U.S. The theater was skedded to bow last year, but the opening got postponed.

"We're going to increase our competitive power with a small but high-qualified boutique theater," said Park Yong-gil, prexy of CJ CGV America Holdings.

The company said 45% of its pics would be Korean, 45% from Hollywood and 10% from Asia at large.

It also will distribute movies from rival Korean distributors Showbox and Lotte Entertainment to enlarge the overall market share of Korean films Stateside.

CJ CGV America Holdings will open one or two more theaters in Southern California before expanding the chain to seven or eight major cities.

Source: Variety.com

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111798814...l?categoryid=13

June 26, 2008

Cannes films dominate Toronto

Film festival unveils most of slate

By JENNIE PUNTER

class125sb5.jpg

Laurent Cantet's 'The Class' was announced in the lineup

for the 33rd Toronto Film Festival.

torontogoodbadweirdfu4.jpg

Kim Jee-woon's Western 'The Good the Bad the Weird'

will hold a Gala screening slot in Toronto.

torontoxmastalewm5.jpg

Arnaud Desplechin's dysfunctional family drama 'A Christmas Tale,'

a winner at Cannes, will play the Toronto fest.

Cannes pics, including Laurent Cantet's Palme d'Or-winning "The Class," dominate the first major programming announcement from the 33rd edition of the Toronto Film Festival.

Most of the 27 films unveiled Thursday will receive their North American or international preems at the event, which runs Sept. 4-13.

The Special Presentations program will see the North American preem of Canadian Atom Egoyan's "Adoration," winner of Cannes' Ecumenical Jury Prize; Arnaud Desplechin's Special Prize winner "Un conte de Noel," starring Catherine Deneuve; and Matteo Garrone's Grand Prix winner "Gomorrah."

The sole Gala announced is Kim Jee-woon's Western "The Good the Bad the Weird," the biggest-budget South Korean pic to date. Set in 1930s Japanese-controlled Korea, the film is inspired by Sergio Leone classic "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly."

The Dardenne brothers' Cannes screenplay nod winner "Le Silence de Lorna" receives its North American preem in the Masters program, as do Cannes director winner Noru Bilge Ceylan's "Three Monkeys," Jia Zhang-ke's Joen Chen starrer "24 City," Brit director Terence Davies' "Of Time and the City" and Jerzy Skolimowski's "Four Nights With Anna."

Slovakian documentarian Juraj Lehotsky's "Blind Loves" is the first title announced in the Real to Reel program.

Brazilian Walter Salles' Palme d'Or nominee "Linha de Passe," co-directed with Daniela Thomas and starring Cannes actress winner Sandra Corveloni, lands in Contemporary World Cinema.

Program also includes North American preems of Frederica Veiroj's "Acne," Bent Hamer's "O'Horten," Pablo Trapero's "Lion's Den," Amos Kollek's "Restless" and Gotz Spielmann's "Revanche."

Un Certain Regard winner "Tulpan," directed by Sergey Dvortsevoy, and Camera d'Or winner "Hunger," directed by Steve McQueen, highlight Discovery.

Program also features Barry Jenkins' "Medicine for Melancholy," Gabriel Medina's "The Paranoids," Pablo Aguero's "Salamandra," Matthew Newton's "Three Blind Mice" and Pablo Larrain's "Tony Manero," about a young Chilean obsessed with John Travolta's "Saturday Night Fever" character.

The avant-garde Visions program includes the North American preem of Lisandro Alonso's "Liverpool" and Brillante Mendoza's "Service," while the similarly edgy Vanguard will unspool Ari Folman's "Waltz With Bashir."

Source: Variety.com

http://www.variety.com/index.asp?layout=fe...988129&cs=1

note1.gifPrelude to BH's Birthday from page 784

easterline.gifeasterline.gif

A - A Bittersweet Life, Addiction, All In, All Star Summit 2005, Anti-War, Arena Tour 2007, Arirang, Awards » pg 784

B - Beautiful Days, Beautiful My Lady, Birthday, Bungee Jumping of Their Own » pg 785

C - Calendar, Career Talk, 58th Cannes 2008, Charity, CF, Cinema Today, Chevalier » pg 786

D - Dancing Hunnie, (KBS1 Photo) Documentary » pg 787, pg 788

E - Elegy of the Earth, English, Everyone Has a Secret » pg 788

F - Fanmeet, Fashion, Father, Fragrance of Love » pg 789

G - The Good The Bad The Weird, Gucci HK 2006 » pg 790

H - Hallyu Cultural Prize 2006, Harmonium in My Memory, Happy Together, Hero, Home, Honey My Love, Hanamaru, Haneda » pg 791

I - I Come With The Rain, Interviews » pg 792

J - Joint Security Area (JSA), Japan » pg 793

K - KAIST, Kill the Love, Kiss, KNTO 2004 » pg 794

L - Lee Eun Hee, Lost Planet » pg 795

M - Message, Military Service, Music Video, My Beautiful Girl Mari » pg 796, 797

animated-staff.gifanimated-staff.gifanimated-staff.gifanimated-staff.gifanimated-staff.gifanimated-staff.gif

Music Videos

Eternal Love 1 (13.86 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CLTR2NW8

Eternal Love 2 (15.02 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BYW2O6JY

To Heaven (23.23 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VZFHZP4E

to heaven (13.94 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5F4CXEUH

etn news - To Heaven (1.86 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L2E2R64U

To Heaven feat. DIO COME TI AMO (19.86MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G2P8H2T4

Music Videos (fan-made)

guuzou MV_thankyou cool clip ^^ (14.66MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MWA886GS

fan MV feat. bailamos (16.05MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZFLPXO7B

fanMV feat. BH-anatani (3.49MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BZABMBWV

fan MV_zumzumzum (11.25MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HPM3H529

miuchinyu_kokia2007 (28.11MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8Y00ML8S

bh photo mv (17.83MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BU5V970O

Cosmo clip by kyoko feat Europa (7.68MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GEE63HJ7

bh photo mv feat I can fly-kyoko (5.05MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UQECFOB1

bh-meets-jw06_standbyme (8.31MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8JN48R4M

bhjw mv could i have this love (13.63MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V06M71RC

BH_16year awards by lucy (7.86 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XOZ9GGVM

ranking_ BH roles_zubatto MV (42.18 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K1WG1O0H

bhjw_when will you be mine MV (12.95 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KQ7K3YCH

As one wish mv (6.89 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LTDM9Y3A

How deep is your love (5.38 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S6X07QY6

Open arms by Journey (5.45 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PP9FVLCW

Shape of My Heart (5.34 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T5KEDZ7C

Stay awhile (4.56 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GWYFNZ3T

Unbreak my heart (7.26 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XG2QB1IC

Wishes - le couple (8.91 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZU13BPKG

Fan MV feat i hate myself for loving you_by Lucy (5.81MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L5K92M9O

LovingLBH (13.49mb)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WYXS4MRI

MV_200702 magazine-premiere pics (9.80MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PTFE9IUU

My Beautiful Girl, Mari (animation, 2001)

My Beautiful Girl Mari_preview (5.24 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2SJ4U4P2

My Beautiful Girl Mari_press (7.2 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HMUFR4VT

» Clips courtesy various fan-sharing, compiled by EverythingLBH-soompi.com

Here's a clip of Red Cliff, JWS & SHK were invited; They did a brief interview with JWS sth to do with July 17 :rolleyes:

http://tieba.baidu.com/%CB%CE%BB%DB%C7%C7/...a42b844c35a4e0/

credit: Baidu

Ehem so paboh of me em37.gif

I thought I have clicked the wrong link when I can’t find anything related to hunnie. rol.gif

Maybe I have been away for too long and being sick, I can’t keep up with the news. Btw, what is Red Cliff? :blink: