Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

parkmisoo.. thanks for the bracelet reply.. truly appreciate the response :blush: Can't help 'noticing' it.. rubes is more hopeless than you think when it comes to Hunnie. :P Now.. not just in Japan but also.. coming soon in France.. IRIS is certainly making waves! :lol:

Hope our Hunnie-girls in France, Mey Li and Gacktsan can share more updates, etc with us on this. :)

Thanks to the highlight at PlanetBH0712 [ original text direct-translated by online translator ]

IRIS arrived in France in May

IRIS series, Korean success in fall 2009, landed in France in the spring ...

Ladyteruki, on 12/03/2010 at 21h32|

Ne you talking about it a few days first VOD service offering Korean Series, DramaPassion. Launched in mid-January, the site already offers a dozen series in subtitles, a figure about to rise in the coming weeks with the provision of several new series.

The service DramaPassion announced today it has acquired what is undoubtedly one of his most beautiful made to date: the series IRISA mixture of action, romance and political anticipation. The main character, Kim Hyun Joon, was recently recruited as a spy, and must do nothing less than the reunification of both Koreas. But if it succeeds in its mission on a professional level, on a private plane he is about to lose everything ...

Broadcast during the fall 2009 on KBS television, the series was a resounding success, attracting an average 31.9% of Korean viewers, or nearly 16 million aficionados. This super expensive around 14.5 million euros had been shot by an independent company in several Western countries including the United States or Russia, and has won several awards since its release in October-December.

A sequence is also under construction, which was announced it would carry the name of Athena With different characters (and different players, Byung Hun Lee who reported early that no longer participate in project), but operating in the same universe. Filming should begin in June in Europe.

Meanwhile, all begin at the beginning: the 20 episodes of the seriesIRIS available on the VOD service in the month of May

Article in French at serieslive.com

Guest celina86

Just dropped in to say Hi to all...

It`s been so long since I`ve posted here, this year had been quite hectic and stressful for me... along side with work, I had so much to handle

I had been a silent reader for a while to catch up with I have missed out on lately... already finished watching IRIS - absolutely loved it! Also watched G.I. Joe and I Come With The Rain (online)

I thought LBH was brilliant in G.I. Joe and I`m so glad he`ll be featured in the sequel, really looking forward to it ^_^

I Come With The Rain was rather complicated movie to understand but I thought it was very well executed and made... I loved the fact that LBH didn`t say much but his eyes and his expressions said a million words

Please do fill me in, if there is anything I have been missing out lately and will try to be active as much as I can now ^_^

Guest Mey Li

Great news about IRIS for French fans ^ㅇ^

Oh I'm back with a new wallpaper !!

I hope that you will like it~

I put all my love for them inside ^^

Enjoy~

More sizes, go here for informations :

THE_INFLUENCE_by_MeyLi27.jpg

Guest veve111

parkmisoo.. thanks for the bracelet reply.. truly appreciate the response :blush: Can't help 'noticing' it.. rubes is more hopeless than you think when it comes to Hunnie. :P Now.. not just in Japan but also.. coming soon in France.. IRIS is certainly making waves! :lol:

Hi gals :D :D ~~i've also watched IRIS again and found BH's bracelet was never show in any scene/capture..so i agree with u all..the pic that BH has wore the bracelet should be the reshersal scene~~

AND...hi to HoNeYFaN~~ :D:P i'm also not good in English cos I'm in Geman and used to talk and write in German...but..i just think there's no boundary at all whatever we are good in English or not!! We just want to share the Hunnie's things and it's make me happy...right!!?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And, I saw this pic in DC..dun know if it's been posted before of not....it's the BH's OP of IMDB website:

4430057795_52ef231630_o.jpg

CR: DC

One more pic of AMCHAM Inaugural Ball held at 27.02.10 in Seoul Hyatt Hotel:

4431211196_5a6fb6d084_o.jpg

CR: CYMINI

veve.. the BH photo.. awww.. never seen it before! :blush: It's not new if I'm not mistaken.. but haven't been posted here, what a cool sharing. thumbup.gif That is awesome because we can share everything here. Doesn't matter if Hunnie pics are recent or previous ones.. everyday we have new fans learning about Byunghun.. even myself.. still so much to learn (refresh my memory, too :P )and talk about this actor we all adore & support.. right? :lol: It's really nice to see.. to share the BTS and rare pics of BH.. like in the IRIS Japanese version booklet & goodies.

That is so wonderful to know.. you're from Germany? We haven't had any fans from Germany.. this is so cool. Totally agree that we don't have to be shy or afraid to share at thread. Appreciating Lee Byung Hun has no boundaries and it's an easy language to understand.. especially being his fans. Before.. most of us here are from Asia (South East Asia) and not really English-speaking fans either but being in soompi (US-based).. we learn to get along nicely and share our one & only Hunnie.. Byunghun-ssi. :wub: So, everyone.. please don't be shy.. it's a great bonus that BH fans regardless the language & nationalities.. have started posting actively. Please don't ever hesitate to post and restrict yourself, ok. :blush:

Mey Li, The Influence WJ wallie is simply fabulous, truly captivating! :wub: Thanks so much for sharing with us.. it's so beautiful and very heartfelt indeed. Merci beaucoup! :blush:

Just dropped in to say Hi to all...

It`s been so long since I`ve posted here, this year had been quite hectic and stressful for me... along side with work, I had so much to handle

I had been a silent reader for a while to catch up with I have missed out on lately... already finished watching IRIS - absolutely loved it! Also watched G.I. Joe and I Come With The Rain (online)

I thought LBH was brilliant in G.I. Joe and I`m so glad he`ll be featured in the sequel, really looking forward to it ^_^

I Come With The Rain was rather complicated movie to understand but I thought it was very well executed and made... I loved the fact that LBH didn`t say much but his eyes and his expressions said a million words

Please do fill me in, if there is anything I have been missing out lately and will try to be active as much as I can now ^_^

Celina! Welcome back to EverythingLBH! hug.gif Hope you've been well, your family too.. we definitely missed you. It's been awhile.

It's so good to read your thoughts... Storm Shadow is the coolest surprise, isn't him? Gosh, so sexy Hunnie.. like parkmisoo once mentioned to me how BH really brought class to the popcorn movie, all the way.rbhcool.gif ICWTR is.. quite.. a different kind of story, indeed.. but is there ever a limit to our Byunghun-ssi? :rolleyes: He's always pushing his ability for only the best with incredible performance every time... for himself and fans especially.

If you need a quick update on BH's recent situation and stuff.. we have the compilation on Page 1 or you can also check out the TimelessLBH news blog and EverythingLBH forum for detailed info. Both links at my siggy. :blush: There're also the movie threads for 'I Saw The Devil' and 'The Influence' (BH's latest 2010 movies) for the some update-compilation.

This is so awesome.. with more fans from Turkey, Germany, France, US.. all joining us.. hope our other UK Hunnie-girls like H (Autumnleaves) and Jenny will join us again, too.

luwali, I sure miss him a lot, too :blush: .. we haven't seen Byunghun-ssi.. at all.. since 'The Influence' showcase and press conference March 2... huh.. huh. Obviously ISTD is really filming intensely.. as well as BH filling up his busy schedule as always. Our Hunnie is just too workaholic.. all the time. :mellow:

Btw.. just a gist guessed from nate.com

Singer Jo Kwan Woo (45) who's getting married today mentioned that Lee Byunghun-ssi had been invited to attend the ceremony at the Seoul Convention Center but he phoned in to congratulate his best wishes instead.. something about still filming with NHK?? Please don't take it as the news yet.. maybe I got the gist wrongly.. :unsure: .. who knows we'll see some pics of BH later.. he seldom rarely turn down wedding invitations of his friends..

Source: news.nate.com 1 / 2

Guest veve111

come come come!!! :D :D :D finally got to see some shooting BTS pics of ISTD :P ~~~The crew sure included BH were shooting at 'Hwalyoung area'(????) today around 3p.m...those pics were a bit blur but u could still see BH in few~~

4432051398_6323b5644a_o.jpg

4432051490_3bd8f4cb9e_o.jpg

4431280973_b6b0d1e0fb_o.jpg

4431281087_5deb59a8df_o.jpg

BH was sitting in the left-hand-side black car:

4432051588_571a0a8ab5_o.jpg

4431281169_da0a13f695_o.jpg

The man near the car an wear the brown jacket was BH ssi~~

4432051750_6a95894d50_o.jpg

4432051812_8e57da156d_o.jpg

4431281413_4cef1a1fe6_o.jpg

4432051964_db99498db4_o.jpg

AND..BH ssi !!!!

4431281575_eb81c08440_o.jpg

4432052090_4a1d2af78e_o.jpg

4432052190_c8a328758b_o.jpg

4432052244_e5f96d81e2_o.jpg

4432052314_192b53c77e_o.jpg

4432052368_d1bf627be0_o.jpg

But..BH seemed a bit hinner than before~~

WOW! thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif It is our Hunnie filming ISTD :lol: .. seems like a very simple but undoubtly intense scene, too.. everyone so serious. :P I think it's a car-chasing scene that goes into a dead-end (tunnel?) or something.. there's even a motorcycle lying on the road.

veve-hunnie.. you are right.. our Byunghun-ssi is looking so thin! :huh: His all-out character in ISTD is certainly going through gruelling emotions to portray..

Btw.. do you have the source of the pics.. if it says the date of the filming (rubie so excited at the pics -- didn't realized they're from today.. no wonder BH couldn't make it to the wedding), etc..so that we can share them at the movie thread, too :blush: .. it's been pretty quiet over there. Highlight credits to you, of course. ^^

Guest HoNeYFaN

Wow,great news for French people :) I think,they will love IRIS :)

And i agree with you,LBG is looking thin in Influence :)

Finally,i don't Korean,but i worried Influence and i watched first episode :) I really like,i am waiting new episode :)

Edit:

İ saw ISTD's picture a few minute ago,really great.Thank you so much :)

HoNeYFaN.. please don't take this the wrong way.. ok.. rubie have to let this known.. your signature BH banner is too big for soompi forum. We have a limit to the size used for banners. Hope you can edit and resize the BH banner before using it.

SOOMPI SIGNATURE RULES

Maximum of 4 lines of text

* Each line must be short enough that it doesn't wrap

* Font size for lines cannot exceed size 3 * Empty line still counts as a line

Maximum of 2 banners/images must be on the same line

* Maximum dimensions for each banner/image = 400 pixels (width) x 175 pixels (height)

* Maximum file size for each banner/image = 40KB (40,960 bytes)

Guest Sung-ja e Seiko

Hi Everyone,

Long time no see. I am still very busy but I try to catch up slowly.

Big news! :lol:

The IRIS event will be held in Japan.

Dramatic Live Stage IRIS

May 26 (Wed) Osaka Castle Hall 14:00 and 19:00

June 1 (Tue) Saitama Super Arena 14:00 and 19:00

Ticket Fee 9,800 JPY

Will be on sale from April 10

LBH, KTH and all other main casts from IRIS will join for the 2 hour perfomance.

Also IRIS OST artists BIGBANG and SSH (of course, he was the first person who talked about the event at his 20th anniversary concert in Japan last week ) and others.

http://www.tbs.co.jp/event/iris/

Hello Sungja!!! :lol: Been wondering about you for so long.. and absolutely looking forward to hear about IRIS in Japan.. it's around the 4th episode being aired there.. right now.. huh. :D Really missed you since the last time you stopped by.. you know.. around the 4 of a Kind Hallyu Concert last December. How are things at JOFC, etc? Looks like we are really getting so "international" at our little thread these days. :P Btw.. have you voted for the Green Globe awards.. gosh.. wanted to ask you so much about so many things that the Japanese fans might know more about Byunghun.. obviously... :lol:

This is just so cool.. welcome back!hug.gif

The IRIS Concert info is fabulous.. big news indeed!.. to see all the main cast together again is such a treat. But .. the gap between the two concert events 5/26 & 6/1.. like a week in between.. no? Are they being separated or something.. it's rather strange if BH had to return twice to Japan (if he hasn't finish filming).. or maybe.. they're all taking an extended break in Japan instead. :blush:

Guest Sung-ja e Seiko

. :P Btw.. have you voted for the Green Globe awards.. gosh.. wanted to ask you so much about so many things that the Japanese fans might know more about Byunghun.. obviously... :lol:

The IRIS Concert info is fabulous.. big news indeed!.. to see all the main cast together again is such a treat. But .. the gap between the two concert events 5/26 & 6/1.. like a week in between.. no? Are they being separated or something.. it's rather strange if BH had to return twice to Japan (if he hasn't finish filming).. or maybe.. they're all taking an extended break in Japan instead. :blush:

rubie Sorry that I cannot share many things here. But am glad to see this place became so active.

Of course I voted for LBH for the GGA. Japanese bloggers circulated about it, I know that famous rubie started the publicity. rite? :D

And we noticed that there was many days between two concerts too .... but no idea yet...they will stay longer for the IRIS promotion? maybe.

rubie could you follow me please? so that I can PV you. It seems that the system changed here...while I was away.

thanks veve for the pictures from the ISTD filming- it's great to see him again- it was so cute how he was highlighted with the red marker :) too cute !!

The news out of Japan about the IRIS concert is great--thanks Sungja for this info- we have been waiting to hear who would come- it is fabulous that the entire cast will be there--too exciting :excl:

Guest Sung-ja e Seiko

Maybe it is OK now to write here.

BH arrived at Haneda Airport around 21:30 on Sunday.

He shook hand with some fans who were waiting.

I wanted to go there but I missed the chance because I had guests at my home.

Have no idea about his schedule for the visit this time. But I expect him to be on TV shows for the IRIS promotion.

Gosh.. never expected that BH would be In Japan so soon but you're most probably right with IRIS just starting to air on TBS.. the main actor's presence will surely bring more impact to the primetime airing. Maybe.. there're other projects that he's been planning in Japan as well... it's usually never for just one reason. :P But Byunghun must be quite tired after the filming today.. going straightaway to Japan.. the only rest he gets is when he's on the plane.

Anyway.. Sungja-ssi.. please don't worry and be pressured with rubie's comment previously.. as always and excitedly.. tend to write & asking so much. :blush: Whatever and whenever it's ok to share, we'll welcome everything.. absolutely.. :lol: .. just don't be pressured, I personally understand the situation. Having so many goodies & treats to share.. shouldn't really ask for too much.. because we'll want more & more Hunnie news.. obviously. :blush:

Guest veve111

Gosh.. never expected that BH would be In Japan so soon but you're most probably right with IRIS just starting to air on TBS.. the main actor's presence will surely bring more impact to the primetime airing. Maybe.. there're other projects that he's been planning in Japan as well... it's usually never for just one reason. :P But Byunghun must be quite tired after the filming today.. going straightaway to Japan.. the only rest he gets is when he's on the plane.

BH ssi is really a SUPERMAN!!!! :D:o :o How come he can get-through such the tight and non-stop schedule? <_< ? Just a half day gone..and he was being in Japan now??!!!but.....I just read a fans message and this make me a confuse...she said BH was interviewed with a Japanese-Entertainment Show-ワイドショーは(Wide Show) LAST NIGHT(14th Mar night??) that's mean after BH has arrived Japan and then went straight to have the interview??!!! :huh: :huh: :huh: How tired of him?? this pic i'm nt sure if it was taken last night or not:

4433349491_16671396f4_o.jpg

CR: DC

Big Wave to Rubie~~that's ok you can post the pics and the news that you want to(but no need to highlight the credit to me..i just love sharing the things to u all~), those pics were found in:

http://pann.nate.com/b201346360

and

Naver blog: sw

*** I just watched G.I. Joe movie on DVD ( from a friend) & it’s pretty good. I find LBH’s costume there sleek & eye-catching. I’m glad that they casted him to play that role. I’m not into action movies but since LBH is in it I got to see it. All the effects in the movie are interesting & LBH acting helps, too. :lol::D

Guest Ender's Girl

^ Yeah, I saw that movie recently. My mind kind of glazed over most of the time, but every scene LBH was in I was like, YEAH! :lol: I'm actually pleasantly surprised he got that much screen time. I thought his role was just going to be another one of those blink-and-you'll-miss Asian actor parts *cough* Bi in Speed Racer *cough*. Guess not. ;)

Anyway, I thought I'd share my review of I Come with the Rain...

Have a great week, everyone! B)