Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

user posted image  T H A N K  Y O U  

This past October, EverythingLBH.com celebrated its 6th anniversary and at the same time, our ELBH Facebook finally achieved the much-anticipated milestone of 1000 likes since it was started in 2012. When @taprokh and myself started the FB, we thought in jest that there will only be 2 of us till the end but finally we have 998 fellow fans who we feel are genuinely supporting the sharing. It may just be a thousand or less yet it feels like a million that we very much appreciate them all.

However, this year also marked our 15th year at Soompi and having this thread, the ELBH website, twitter and facebook to upkeep have made us decide to let go some parts to keep on sharing without giving up all. rubie is not making sense, right? The FB for instance, have been a great sharing site for fans but lately, it's been hard to post updates on time as many of you have noticed the increasing belated news posts. Besides, there are other facebook focusing on Lee Byung Hun that can share better than us. So, we will concede our already-depleted energy & failing effort. Nonetheless, the FB will still highlight the posts at EverythingLBH.com which we will try to maintain, for as long as we are able to.

Sorry for any typos, etc..  just had eye surgery on Monday and should be resting more. Obviously this blurpanda is a certified fool. 

Captures from MA$TER main trailer

master_lbh10.jpg

master_lbh12.jpg

master_lbh13.jpg

• Like 4

November 17, 2016

37th Blue Dragon Film Awards 2016 Nominees

Source: Hancinema.net

photo785084.jpg

37th Blue Dragon Film Awards 2016 nominees list.

The ceremony will be held on November, 25 2016.

Best Film

"The Wailing" - Na Hong-jin
"DongJu, The Portrait of A Poet" - Lee Joon-ik
"Train to Busan" - Yeon Sang-ho
"Inside Men" - Woo Min-ho
"The Age of Shadows" - Kim Jee-woon
"The Handmaiden" - Park Chan-wook

Best Director

"The Age of Shadows" - Kim Jee-woon
"The Handmaiden" - Park Chan-wook
"DongJu, The Portrait of A Poet" - Lee Joon-ik

Best Leading Actor

"The Age of Shadows" - Song Kang-ho
"Asura: The City of Madness" - Jeong Woo-seong
"The Wailing" - Kwak Do-won
"Inside Men" - Lee Byung-hun
"Tunnel" - Ha Jeong-woo

Best Leading Actress

"The Last Princess" - Son Ye-jin
"Worst Woman" - Han Ye-ri
"The Handmaiden" - Kim Min-hee
The Bacchus Lady - Yoon Yeo-jeong
"Familyhood" - Kim Hye-soo

Best Supporting Actor

"Train to Busan" - Kim Ee-seong
"The Age of Shadows" - Eom Tae-goo
"The Wailing" - Jun Kunimura
"Train to Busan" - Ma Dong-seok
"Tunnel" - Oh Dal-soo

Best Supporting Actress

"The Priests" - Park So-dam
"Train to Busan" - Jeong Yu-mi
"The Last Princess" - Ra Mi-ran
"Tunnel" - Bae Doona
"The Wailing" - Cheon Woo-hee

Best New Actor

"The Net" - Lee Won-geun
"Insane" - Lee Sang-yoon
"DongJu, The Portrait of A Poet" - Park Jeong-min
"Inside Men" - Jo Woo-jin
"One Way Trip" - Ji Soo

Best New Actress

"Spirits' Homecoming" - Kang Ha-na
"The Wailing" - Kim Hwan-hee
"Steel Flower" - Jeong Ha-dam
"The Handmaiden" - Kim Tae-ri
"A Break Alone" - Yoon Joo

Best New Director

"Train to Busan" - Yeon Sang-ho
"The Priests" - Jang Jae-hyeon
"Familyhood" - Kim Tae-gon
"A Violent Prosecutor" - Lee Il-hyeong
"The World of Us" - Yoon Ga-eun

Best Music

"The Wailing" - Jang Yeong-gyoo and Dalparan
"The Priests" - Kim Tae-seong-I
"Asura: The City of Madness" - Lee Jae-jin
"The Handmaiden" - Jo Yeong-wook
"The Age of Shadows" - Mowg

Best Art Direction

"The Wailing" - Lee Hoo-kyeong
"Train to Busan" - Lee Mok-won
"Asura: The City of Madness" - Jang Geun-yeong
"The Age of Shadows" - Jo Hwa-seong
"The Handmaiden" - Ryoo Seong-hee

Technical Award is given to achievement in visual effects, editing, costume design, or action/stunt choreography

"Tunnel" - Kim Nam-sik (Visual effects)
"The Handmaiden" - Jo Sang-kyeong (Costumes)
"Train to Busan" - Kwak Tae-yong and Hwang Hyo-gyoon (Special makeup)
"The Priests" - Baek Sang-hoon-I (Visual effects)
"Asura: The City of Madness" - Heo Myeong-haeng and Choi Bong-rok (Martial arts)

Best Screenplay

"Train to Busan" - Park Joo-seok
"Tunnel" - Kim Seong-hoon
"DongJu, The Portrait of A Poet" - Shin Yeon-shick

Best Editing

"Inside Men" - Kim Sang-beom and Kim Jae-beom
"Tunnel" - Kim Chang-joo
"Train to Busan" - Yang Jin-mo
"The Wailing" - Kim Sun-min
"The Priests" - Sin Min-kyeong

Best Cinematography/Lighting

"Asura: The City of Madness" - Lee Mo-gae and Lee Seong-hwan
"The Handmaiden" - Chung Chung-hoon and Bae Il-hyeok
"Train to Busan" - Lee Hyeong-deok and Park Jeong-woo-II
"The Wailing" - Hong Kyeong-pyo and Kim Chang-ho

• Like 4

November 18, 2016

Korean film 'Master' presold to 31 countries

SEOUL, Nov. 18 (Yonhap) -- The South Korean crime action film "Master" starring top actors Lee Byung-hun, Kang Dong-won and Kim Woo-bin has been sold to 31 countries before its release, according to its local distributor Friday.

The movie's distribution rights have been sold to companies in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Italy, Taiwan, Thailand, the Philippines and other countries, CJ Entertainment said.

The action flick had reportedly garnered huge interest when it was showcased at the American Film Market (AFM) held in Santa Monica from Nov. 2-9.

The film's foreign release will kick off in the U.S. in December. Then it will hit Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore in that order starting the following month.

"Master," helmed by director Cho Ui-seok, revolves around a multibillion-dollar heist plotted by Chairman Jin (Lee Byung-hun), a notorious swindler; Kim Jae-myeong (Kang Dong-won), the head of the police's intelligence crime unit who chases Jin; and Park Jang-gun (Kim Woo-bin), Jin's right-hand man in charge of the company's computer room.

The movie comes to Korean theaters in December.

The poster of the South Korean film "Master" provided by CJ Entertainment (Yonhap)

The poster of the South Korean film "Master" provided by CJ Entertainment (Yonhap)

yujeoungkr@yna.co.kr

• Like 4

November 18, 2016

Lee Byung Hun attends 'South Castle' script reading with co-stars

Photo: cjenmmovie

Upcoming 2017 historical movie 'South Castle' finally starts with cast gathering for script reading #LeeByungHun #KimYunSeok #ParkHaeIl #GoSoo #ParkHeeSoon #DirHwangDongHyuk

Meet the best actors of the day!

• Like 4

Clip: kimwoobin_zone

'MASTER' Interview with KBS Entertainment Weekly / Eng Trans by kimwoobinIndo

Q : "What do you feel about shooting with LBH and KDW?"
Woobs : "I'm the second youngest among the casts. It does make me feel burdened because there are many great seniors and I felt the pressure to do the best."
LBH (responds to Woobs' talk) : "I'm the second shortest among the cast!" 
Q: "Are you good at doing aegyo?"
Woobs : "I'm not good at aegyo, but I'm good at skinship."
KDW (responds to Woobs' talk) : "He touches a lot~"
Woobs : "I do things like this (touch KDW)."
Q : "He does that a lot in order to get closer to his seniors..."
KDW : "It's not that he does't good at aegyo, he's more to affectionate type."

• Like 3

Clip: kimwoobin_zone

'MASTER' interview with KBS Entertainment Weekly / Eng Trans by kimwoobinIndo

Q : "If you are left on isolated island, who'd you choose to stay with you?"
[LBH & KDW chooses KWB, while Woobs choose LBH]
Woobs : "Actually there is no any differences if I were to live in that island with only one of them. Because LBH have more living experience, so I chooses him so that I can live wisely."
LBH : "I choose Woobs because I can make use of his tall frame, besides that KWB is really good at taking care people. Live in isolated island may not be that bad after all."

• Like 3

Attn: @luwali 196 @peonie :)

November 20, 2016

2016 Mnet Asian Music Awards Reveals First Lineup Of Presenters

Source: Soompi by R. Choi

2016 MAMA

The first lineup of presenters for the 2016 Mnet Asian Music Awards has been revealed!

After releasing the nominations and the first two artist lineups, the award ceremony has also released a first lineup, consisted of actors and actresses, to present the awards at the show.

The first lineup consists of multiple actors including Lee Byung Hun, Cha Seung Won, Ha Ji Won, Han Hyo Joo, Jang Hyuk, Han Ji Min, Park Ki Woong, and Park Min Young.

The Mnet Asian Music Awards is an annual end-of-year music award ceremony hosted by CJ E&M’s music channel Mnet. The 2016 award ceremony will take place on December 2 at the AsiaWorld-Expo in Hong Kong. You can vote for the nominees here.

Source (1)

• Like 3

November 21, 2016

Top Stars to announce awards at MAMA

CJ E&M announced on Monday that top Korean stars will be hosting the 2016 Mnet Asian Music Awards.

The list of top stars that will be presenting awards include actors Lee Byung-hun, Cha Seung-won, Ha Ji-won, Han Hyo-joo, Han Ji-min, Jang-hyuk and more. 

Nominees have been announced and online voting began on Oct. 28. Polls will remain open until Dec. 1. 

Voting is available at http://mama.mwave.me

The ceremony will take place on Dec. 2 at the Asia World-Expo in Hong Kong.

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 3

November 20, 2016

Star Studded Korean Crime Thriller “Master” Sold to 31 Countries Ahead of Release

By Ella Palileo Asian Movie Pulse

master_lbh26.jpg

Writer-director Cho Ui-seok’s South Korean crime action thriller Master has been pre-sold to 31 countries even before its local December release.

The KPop Herald reports that CJ Entertainment has sold the film’s distribution rights to international territories such as the United States, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Italy, Thailand, and Singapore among others.

In Master, Filmmaker Cho Ui-seok—known for his crime hits Make it Big (2002), The World of Silence (2006) and Cold Eyes (2013)—directs three of Korea’s biggest actors.

Master is a complex battle between cops and con artists. Lee Byung-hun, who we recently saw in The Age of Shadows (2016) and The Magnificent Seven (2016), plays Jin Hyun—the charming conman and chairman of Won Network. Actor-model Kim Woo Bin, of Friend 2 (2013) and The Con Artists (2014) fame, plays Park Jang-gun—Jin’s faithful right-hand man and Won Network’s tech expert.

When Won Network gets involved in a multibillion-dollar fraud case, Kim Jae-myeong, the team leader of the police intelligent crime unit, must hunt down Jin. Gang Dong-won, known for the blockbusters The Priests (2015) and A Violent Prosecutor (2016), plays the charismatic cop Kim. Uhm Ji-Won as Lieutenant Shin Gemma, Oh Dal-Su as Prosecutor Hwang Myung Joon, and Jin Kyuan as advertising executive Kim Eom Ma, complete the ensemble.

• Like 3

Photo: mnet_mama

November 21, 2016

8 Top Celebrities Confirmed for Round 1 Lineup for Mnet Asian Music Awards

Source: Sports Donga via Hancinema.net

photo786402.jpg

The 2016 Mnet Asian Music Awards revealed a star-studded lineup.

The MAMA awards will be held on December 2 in Hong Kong at the AWE.

They have invited top star celebrities from popular movies and dramas released throughout the year.

The first round celebrity lineup includes Lee Byung-hun, Cha Seung-won, Han Hyo-joo, Han Ji-min, Jang Hyeok, Park Ki-woong, Park Min-yeong and Ha Ji-won.

• Like 4

Published on November 20, 2016 by Kim Woo Bin Indo

Kim Woo Bin 'MASTER' interview with SBS Movie World subbed by @Kimwoobinindo [please click the CC button, the sub will start around 0:40]

[ENG SUB] 161119 Kim Woo Bin, Kang Dong Won, Lee Byung Hun

'MASTER' interview on SBS MovieWorld

• Like 4