[OFFICIAL] kanjani8 関ジャニ∞ [Kansai Johnnys]

Guest r/-inbow

Guest r/-inbow

^ dude i love that eito ranger pic O_O! their poses are like....almost perfectly symetricalsjdklfsdidunnohowtospell <3

AHAHA the photo set of them and that plant is really amusing XD i bet there's drugs hidden in there. i really like Yoko's hair in those shots though

omg downloading Dive to the Future right now XD swimming drama, cant go wrong with that 8D 8D 8D~~~~

is it me or is that Propeller song is really country-ish sounding? ahaha cracks me up whenever i listen to first few seconds of that song

oh man, as much as i love K8....the member bracelets are soo fruity hahaha. i think i'll let mine rot in its case *cough* i mean unless i were to go to a K8 con, i would not wear it on regular occasion...and and it's so cheapo too >=T the ends of mine are like...fraying already!! and i havent even worn it/torn of the little plastic thingy. some merchandises in JE CDs are so useless. i got some ugly T&T phonestrap from one of their singles and all it said was "VENUS - Tackey & Tsubasa" and it was really heavy too, who the heck actually puts that on their phone v___v; i love free pinups/posters though. oops i think i went a bit off topic

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest oh!kura

^ dude i love that eito ranger pic O_O! their poses are like....almost perfectly symetricalsjdklfsdidunnohowtospell <3

AHAHA the photo set of them and that plant is really amusing XD i bet there's drugs hidden in there. i really like Yoko's hair in those shots though

omg downloading Dive to the Future right now XD swimming drama, cant go wrong with that 8D 8D 8D~~~~

is it me or is that Propeller song is really country-ish sounding? ahaha cracks me up whenever i listen to first few seconds of that song

oh man, as much as i love K8....the member bracelets are soo fruity hahaha. i think i'll let mine rot in its case *cough* i mean unless i were to go to a K8 con, i would not wear it on regular occasion...and and it's so cheapo too >=T the ends of mine are like...fraying already!! and i havent even worn it/torn of the little plastic thingy. some merchandises in JE CDs are so useless. i got some ugly T&T phonestrap from one of their singles and all it said was "VENUS - Tackey & Tsubasa" and it was really heavy too, who the heck actually puts that on their phone v___v; i love free pinups/posters though. oops i think i went a bit off topic

ROFL!! DEBBIE, I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGHT THAT ABOUT PROPELLER! XD IT SOUNDS HEEEECKA COUNTRY IN THE BEGINNING! LIKE SOME BLUEGRASS KINDA MUSIC~ LMAO!!! I STILL LOVE THAT SONG THOUGH, ITS SO CUTE <3

I'M DOWNLOADING THE SECOND PART TO DIVE TO THE FUTURE *FIDGETS* HOMG I CANT WAIT TO WATCH IT!! YASSAN AND HINA ALL WET AND SWIMMING AND SADFHAS KJFDHJSAHFDDSAH FKJSAHFEWA HS SPAZZZZTASTIC XDD

CANT WAIT TO WATCH DOUBLE, TOO! AND OMG KICKBALLER~ TACCHON IS IN A WHEELCHAIR!! ToT

HAHAHAHA SAME HERE~ I LOVE K8 AND ALL.. BUT THE "BRACELETS" ARE SO FREAKING CHEAP!!! XD MY BLUE ONE WAS STARTING TO COME APART BEFORE I EVEN TOOK IT OUT OF THE CASE!!! ROFL! I THINK EVERY JE LIMITED EDITION SINGLE SHOULD COME WITH A DVD! THE ONES WITH A DVD ARE ALWAYS THE BEST LMAO!

Guest sekai_jr

i'm just addicted to them recently...since i went to theit concert in fukuoka...they are so funny lol

and my best moment was, when Ryo came to the second floor where i was...and stood right in front of me...and be so nice to me....gah$$...i miss Ryo

Guest oh!kura

HEADS UP GUYS!!!

Kanjani8 is releasing a new album in the spring time! BE PREPARED TO GIVE ALL YOUR MONEY TO JE!!! XDD

(BTW, HAVE YOU HEARD TACCHON'S SOLO FROM THE WINTER CON? HOMGGGG *FAINTS*)

Guest sekai_jr

HEADS UP GUYS!!!

Kanjani8 is releasing a new album in the spring time! BE PREPARED TO GIVE ALL YOUR MONEY TO JE!!! XDD

(BTW, HAVE YOU HEARD TACCHON'S SOLO FROM THE WINTER CON? HOMGGGG *FAINTS*)

Ogura's solo?

the butterfly song?

YES!!!!!!!!!

I totallt screamed out loud at the concert...his dance was totally HOT!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing! I love these boys! Probably my favorite Japanese boy band at the moment. Is there any forum dedicated to them that you guys recommend? I really want to watch more of their videos but can't seem to find too many on youtube, etc. :D

Archived