[OFFICIAL] kanjani8 関ジャニ∞ [Kansai Johnnys]

Guest r/-inbow

Guest oh!kura

LOL, YEAH, HE'S DEFINITELY THE SEXY OSAKA MAN!! TO ME AT LEAST!! XD OKURA IS SO MUCH LOVEEEE, I DONT CARE WHAT THE RYO FANGIRLS SAY.. OKURA IS THE SEXY OSAKA MAN! <333 HAHA!

AND SUBARU IS CRACK LOVE, HE'S SO ADORABLE XD

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Maia-chan

LOL, YEAH, HE'S DEFINITELY THE SEXY OSAKA MAN!! TO ME AT LEAST!! XD OKURA IS SO MUCH LOVEEEE, I DONT CARE WHAT THE RYO FANGIRLS SAY.. OKURA IS THE SEXY OSAKA MAN! <333 HAHA!

Yeah, and Ohkura even wins in the height & body department! Oh my, Ryo's fans are gonna kill us! :P But actually, Ryo used to be my no.2 before Yoko took over...The power of that alabaster, beautiful skin of Yoko! :blush:

popolodec06kanjani3rs2.jpg

Guest r/-inbow

^ SUBARU'S HAIR MAKES ME CRINGE EVERYTIME. but somehow it always look okay during the shooting of Suka J. hahaha the second picture looks so offshot XDDD cute~

O_O Ohkura looks nice with dark hair~ haha once i was talking to someone and they pointed out Tacchon's face is unproportional XDDD; i really cracked up at that. dont kill me XDDD!! *runs away*

anyway...the kanfuu fighting cover is really cute....i wanna see what the limited editions look like though since i only have enough money to buy 1 of the LE ;__;

Guest oh!kura

TACCHON'S FACE IS WHAT?! LOL!!! NO ITS NOTTTT ;O;

I RABU TACCHON'S NEW FLUFFY HAIR 8D ROFL!! ITS SO SEXY, I WANNA RUN MY HANDS THROUGH IT *GROWLS* XDD

Guest Maia-chan

^ SUBARU'S HAIR MAKES ME CRINGE EVERYTIME. but somehow it always look okay during the shooting of Suka J. hahaha the second picture looks so offshot XDDD cute~

O_O Ohkura looks nice with dark hair~ haha once i was talking to someone and they pointed out Tacchon's face is unproportional XDDD; i really cracked up at that. dont kill me XDDD!! *runs away*

anyway...the kanfuu fighting cover is really cute....i wanna see what the limited editions look like though since i only have enough money to buy 1 of the LE ;__;

The "Kanfufighting" cover! I love this! :blush:

kanfufightingcoverjj4.png

There was a time when Subaru looked like this...

subaru1nj8.jpg

and this! When I wanna squish him and keep him forever! ;)

subaru40pn2.jpg

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

haha i love kanjani8. their so goofy and funny.

i love all their MV and Song! their so cute.

anybody know how old are they??

Guest vanggirlie

how dare you say okhura is the Sexy Osaka Man only ryo is. i'm kidding, i guess we all just have our own Sexy Osaka Man.

i agree with you about subaru. he really is crack love. thee best kind.

Guest oh!kura

Ryo-chan - 22

Uchi - 20

Subaru - 25

Maru - 22 (turning 23 in a couple of days)

Yassu - 22

Tacchon - 21

Yoko - 25

Hina - 24

how dare you say okhura is the Sexy Osaka Man only ryo is. i'm kidding, i guess we all just have our own Sexy Osaka Man.

i agree with you about subaru. he really is crack love. thee best kind.

OMG, PREASE DONT KILL ME D: LOL!!

But think of it this way.. with Ryo being YOUR sexy Osaka man.. there's more of him for you!! ROFL!!

Guest Maia-chan

And to add to kusano moles's post, here's how long they've been in JE (and entertainment industry in the whole):

Subaru - 10 years

Yoko - 10 years

Hina - 10 years

Maru - 10 years

Ryo - 9 years

Yassan - 9 years

Ohkura - 9 years

Uchi - 7 years (plus the whole year he's suspended)

potatodec06kanjani1ur5.jpg

potatodec06kanjani2jm3.jpg

Guest SophiaSan

hahaha love RYO

hiroki got caught drinking? wow..

i hate how the japanese entertainment industry is soo strict

like the GIRLS OF MUSUME cant have BF's

i believe two of them got suspended because they got caught smoking? so random

Guest Maia-chan

hahaha love RYO

hiroki got caught drinking? wow..

i hate how the japanese entertainment industry is soo strict

like the GIRLS OF MUSUME cant have BF's

i believe two of them got suspended because they got caught smoking? so random

Not all, but JE boys & Hello Project! girls are some exception...These are 2 very high-profile talent agencies in Japan after all. They're like royalties or something.

Guest Maia-chan

To those who are still not able to watch Maru & Yassan's dorama SP, Jitensha Shounen Ki, links are already available here: community.livejournal.com/kanjani8

Archived