[OFFICIAL] kanjani8 関ジャニ∞ [Kansai Johnnys]

Guest r/-inbow

Guest Maia-chan

........Ryo Nikishido?

-_-;;

so random...i guess he needs to be in another boy band

xD

hes still cute though! :D

Why not? After all, Kanjani8 is really the first group Ryo is in. And besides, you can't really categorize Kanjani8 as another boyband. Try watching their concerts and you'll understand what I mean. They have a band (instrument players) within them, though as Johnny's, they can dance as well.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why did uchi get suspended again? I've been dying to find out, but kept forgeting about it? Does anyone know? Could you pm me too? I keep loosing the post I put on the threads. heheh^^

Uchi got suspended from being caught drinking under age in 2005. rumors said that he is suppose to be coming back soon.

Guest oh!kura

Why not? After all, Kanjani8 is really the first group Ryo is in. And besides, you can't really categorize Kanjani8 as another boyband. Try watching their concerts and you'll understand what I mean. They have a band (instrument players) within them, though as Johnny's, they can dance as well.

LOL, You're so right. Sometimes I forget that Kanjani8 is even apart of Johnny's Entertainment cause they're so.. different. Their music doesnt even seem too boyband-ish. OH, AND FORSURE CAN FORGET ABOUT KANJIMI3 OR SUBARU'S BAND. And I love their dancing... especially Yassu and Tacchon's dancing (no, not being biased, I really do love their dancing the most) K8 are such a talented bunch <3

Guest LIL_5tar_87

^^ is uchi really coming back....he's the reason why i started to listen to kanjani8's songs...i do agree, they are not like other bands from johnny's...and maybe this is why they're the only group i like from johnny's beside GYM.

Guest oh!kura

Dont get your hopes up over Uchi rumors. I've learned that even though they're somewhat comforting, they're never really true. So all we can do is just hope for the best and expect the worst. So... who knows, he may or may not come back this month... we just gotta wait and see..

Guest Maia-chan

Dont get your hopes up over Uchi rumors. I've learned that even though they're somewhat comforting, they're never really true. So all we can do is just hope for the best and expect the worst. So... who knows, he may or may not come back this month... we just gotta wait and see..

Yes, like kusano moles has said, don't get your hopes up. Let's hear it from Johnny himself or the eito boys, though I really hope that Uchi will be back with eito this year.

More good news coming up with eito! Maru and Yassan will have a special dorama on TV Aichi, airing 23 November! And they both will have love interests, yay! To top it off, Maru will be narrating the drama, and have I mentioned how much I love Maru's voice when he's being serious?

CAN'T WAIT!

Guest oh!kura

K8 really LOVES to shove Yassu's face into his bday cake.. I cant count how many times (including their con) when they smashed his face into his cake. LMAO

Guest CANDIEHEARTS

awws.. thanks for the pictures..haha.

i love this group. xP.

when's uchi coming back??!!.. the group isnt the same without him. xP

2 of these guys really really scare me

the one with the extensions in his hair and there's another one lol

remember I scanned my Johnny book??

You'll see funny faces next to extension dude lol.

I think I like Ryo better in K8, because..News is sooo weird, there choreography is outrageouse hehehe poor Johnny boys can't dance but I still love them.

IMO Okuhura is the cutest one.

Guest oh!kura

2 of these guys really really scare me

the one with the extensions in his hair and there's another one lol

remember I scanned my Johnny book??

You'll see funny faces next to extension dude lol.

I think I like Ryo better in K8, because..News is sooo weird, there choreography is outrageouse hehehe poor Johnny boys can't dance but I still love them.

IMO Okuhura is the cutest one.

I love Ryo-chan in both NEWS and K8 <3 Who is the other one that scares you? @___@

Tacchon and Yassan are definitely the cutest (to me at least lmao)

I love Ryo-chan in both NEWS and K8 <3 Who is the other one that scares you? @___@

Tacchon and Yassan are definitely the cutest (to me at least lmao)

K, click my sig where it says "JohnnyGoodTime" there are alot of K8 pix there, pay close attention and there are funny looking pictures next to the one that scares me. :ph34r:

Guest r/-inbow

yea, dont get your hopes high for those Uchi rumors. i was really hoping he'd return on his bday since there was a con that day....but nope, total disappointment >_< thanks you for sharing those pics! poor yasu face in cake XD the subatacchon cons looks so casual XD no tacky costumes! yay~ *rubs eyes* am i seeing things or did Hina gained weight XDDDD;; i cant wait to watch the dramas that eito is in >w<!!

Guest Maia-chan

Wow, new forum! :)

Ah, they're really gonna have the winter concerts! *praying that the balloting will be kind to me this time*

Archived