[OFFICIAL] kanjani8 関ジャニ∞ [Kansai Johnnys]

Guest r/-inbow

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hiroko_666

i do really like subaru n ryo voice..i think its unique..they one talented group for me

ya subaru has a unique voice~ its nice bt sumtyms it sounds almost whiney (imo, no offence to suba fans~^^) i lub Ryo's voice^^ ~

Guest oh!kura

^ Yeah, Subaru's voice does sound whiney sometimes but I love his voice. XD He's a great singer! ^_^

Guest strawberrywine

Kanjani8! My 4th favorite JE group. LOL

I would have to say Yoko is my favorite. I just watched the latest Shounen Club and Subaru's hair was so funky.

Guest vanggirlie

i agree that subaru's voice does sound whiney but somehow it doesn't bother me. he's got a really unique voice. about his hair, that doesn't bother me either. maybe it's because i expect subaru to have his hair crazy like that.

i think all of K8 have good voices except for yokoyama but he's cute so it's ok.

some of the pics i have. i don't know why but i like the pics where they aren't posing but playing around or laughing. i really don't remember where i got these.

all14dd.jpg

zkanjani802010wq.jpg

zKanjani8_08.jpg

potato06060208gi.jpg

zzz.jpg

Guest oh!kura

Speaking of Yoko... LOL.. he dances funny. XD His dancing in the Spirits DVD.. particularly during the Heavenly Psycho performance.. PURE CRACK. hahaha! But its okay, I love Yoko and his dancing. <3

Guest r/-inbow

wahaha k8 looks really nice in the pics ^__^ thanks for sharing! omg the most recent ShoKura with Hikaru as producer, the game was HILARIOUS XD I couldnt stop laughing!! I dont wanna spoil it for anyone but.......THE BANANA PARTT *__*;;;

and the letter reading part between Yasu & Maru was so sweet. Yassssauuu <3 ;__; ah...at the end of Yasu's letter he was like "P.S. meccha suki dayo~". And then that baka Maru's letter began with "Yasuda-san he" while Yasu's began as "DEAR Maru" XDDD;

Guest mikabel

OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO HIROKI!??!? WHERE IS HE?!??! O__________O

*very behind*

ryo wont be able to make it without him! D:

Guest r/-inbow

whoops i totally forgot about this thread XD

mikabel, Uchi is still on suspension for underage drinking back in summer of 2005 ;____;!! People say that Uchi might be back in time for the ∞SAKA OBACHAN ROCK single but i dont think so. well according to my japanese friend, Uchi should come back after his birthday....which is in september T_T; ah.

BTW, Dream Boys DVD featuring KAT-TUN & K8 will be released on June 28.

preorder here:

http://www.towerrecords.co.jp/sitemap/CSfC...ODS_SORT_CD=103

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=JABA-5012

I dont think i'll get it though. Too expensive & I'm not really interested in musicals ^^;;

Guest oh!kura

OMG, I so wanna get Dreamboys. >< But its freaking expensive and has no subs. WAHHH! (I dunno why I'm complaining about no subs.. I bought Shissou and that has no subs. XD)

Guest Maia-chan

I love the Kansai boys. To me, they're probably the most talented and the funniest bunch of all! :P

Singers - All of them can really sing, and not just sound good when singing, but really really good when singing LIVE, even for Yoko who's singing even sounds better than some of the other juniors. Subaru is the best, I couldn't find any other JE boys who can hit the highest of notes like him. The other high-pitchers in my opinion would be Maru, Hina and Yassan. Ohkura's voice in the FTO album would send you reeling in heaven (he sounds so seductive!), and Ryo's voice is fine, though he tends to sound out of breath in live performances. Overall verdict: K8 are a bunch of great entertainers and live performers! :D

Musicians - Yassan is like so talented as the guitarist, and Maru is a really good bass player. Ohkura meanwhile is great on drums! And Subaru and Ryo can play the guitar too, and I know that Hina can play the piano. Not sure about Yoko though...

MC - Hina & Yoko rule! Most juniors can't even pull off what they have done and will be doing in the future. Subaru and Maru can be really really funny, and Yassan loooovvess to talk!

K8's music - Probably the best. I can actually put their singles and albums in repeat mode countless of times without getting bored!

Bond - Ah yes, these guys love each other unconditionally. Probably you can never actually see the rabu-rabu pairings, just because everybody loves everybody in K8. After a couple of concerts, performances and Honjani episodes, I found myself liking Ryo and Uchi in K8 more than them in NEWS, maybe because they're more like themselves in K8. This is the place Uchi can get himself spoiled by the older ones. Well, growing up around each other for like 9-10 years does wonders to their bond, like Ryo going through happy times and difficulties with the Kansai Jr (Subaru, Yoko, Hina), with Maru being friends with Yassan for a long time, with Ryo being a childhood friend to Ohkura, with Uchi getting treated like a little brother by the rest of K8... :P

OK, enough about my love for K8, for now. Forget to mention that my favourites are Subaru (coz' he's so crazy, wild-eyed and kawaii), and Yoko (coz' he's so childish yet gorgeous at the same time) :D .

Guest vanggirlie

i think uchi is more like himself in k8 but it seemed like ryo wasn't as much until sometime after uchi was suspended. he seem to open up more (for the public) when he's with the k8 after uchi incident.

i also think that k8's music is really great. i like their music the most among them, NEWS, and KAT-TUN (they're are the 3 groups that i listen to most).

my fave has to be ryo, uchi, and subaru. altho i love watching okhura and yassan dance, ever since i saw them perfom with Uchi and Ryo at NEWS 2004 concert.

Guest hiroko_666

XD thx for ur heart-warming replies vanggirlie + maia-chan

KATTUN used to be my favourite group from JE~ then Ryo rili caught my eye in 1L of tears so I started to pay more attn on kanjani8 and i totally agree w/ u guys about the talented part. Subaru has such an amazing voice (I luv ryo's voice too, not trying to be baised or nyth ^^) and the shows dey host r jus sooo hilarious!! they have a great sense of humour ~ I rmb I was watchin one of their suka clips on youtube, and this lady on the show commented on how Ryo has a "wild"-look cz of how his bangs cover his eyes a bit or sumth then maru and subaru started throwing their hair in front of their faces sayin they can be wild too. It's their expression, etc~ I jus found dat so funny i almost fell off my chair laughin XD~ Nyway~ it rili sux cz i didnt start payin attn to this amazing group b4 Uchi's suspension >< Uchi is sooo pretty~ XD and him and ryo makes an adorable couple XD~ hav u guys seen the clip where Ryo+uchi goes to interview this makoto guy who sings on his rollarblades?? its HILARIOUS~ and ryochi looks soo cute in ther!

here's da link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOGgcoy_0VI

Guest secretlyxsmiling

I love Kanjani8!!!

It took me forever to learn all their names...

I always find myself laughing when I watch them on some show...I love the bond that they have with each other. It's so cute :lol:

I really like their music...it's so upbeat and makes you want to dance. My favorite song for now is Naniwa Iroha Bushi [sp?]

Anyways, I can't wait to see all 8 of them together again.

----------

Just watched the youtube vid...it was hilarious!

What was with the guys outfit? And his voice was pretty annoying =/

I love how Uchi just stood there laughing...

Guest rehtse

Hi to all k8 fans! I'm new to this thread~ yoroshiku onegaishimasu! :D

My love for K8 has grown exponentially for the past 1-2months. It all started after watching Ryo in 1LOT. I've gathered everything and anything I can find about him cos he is so hot :blush: :phew: Then I found that he is in NewS and K8. After countless urajani, honjani and gimon... my love for k8 has way surpass that of NewS. So I got SPIRITS, and its like a point of no return~ :ph34r: First it was Subaru (i love his voice), Okura and Yoko... then ultimately, I love everyone in K8. The bond is so tight, the MCs are hilarious, and their music is really unique and able to stand up to endless repeat :sweatingbullets:

I'm looking forward to buy their EXCITE coming pay day, haha :D

I wonder what is everybody's favourite song of K8?

For me it has to be All of Me for you, I think its a really wonderful song :)

Guest hiroko_666

Hi to all k8 fans! I'm new to this thread~ yoroshiku onegaishimasu! :D

My love for K8 has grown exponentially for the past 1-2months. It all started after watching Ryo in 1LOT. I've gathered everything and anything I can find about him cos he is so hot :blush: :phew: Then I found that he is in NewS and K8. After countless urajani, honjani and gimon... my love for k8 has way surpass that of NewS. So I got SPIRITS, and its like a point of no return~ :ph34r: First it was Subaru (i love his voice), Okura and Yoko... then ultimately, I love everyone in K8. The bond is so tight, the MCs are hilarious, and their music is really unique and able to stand up to endless repeat :sweatingbullets:

I'm looking forward to buy their EXCITE coming pay day, haha :D

I wonder what is everybody's favourite song of K8?

For me it has to be All of Me for you, I think its a really wonderful song :)

HI rehtse!!!^_____^ welcome to the thread!

hehe my fav k8 songs: mugendai, osaka romanesque, sukiyanen & over XD~!!

btw my name's helen ^v^ and I'm addicted to Ryo as well ever since i watched 1L of tears XD!!

Archived