[OFFICIAL] kanjani8 関ジャニ∞ [Kansai Johnnys]

Guest r/-inbow

Guest Maia-chan

XD thx for ur heart-warming replies vanggirlie + maia-chan

KATTUN used to be my favourite group from JE~ then Ryo rili caught my eye in 1L of tears so I started to pay more attn on kanjani8 and i totally agree w/ u guys about the talented part. Subaru has such an amazing voice (I luv ryo's voice too, not trying to be baised or nyth ^^) and the shows dey host r jus sooo hilarious!! they have a great sense of humour ~ I rmb I was watchin one of their suka clips on youtube, and this lady on the show commented on how Ryo has a "wild"-look cz of how his bangs cover his eyes a bit or sumth then maru and subaru started throwing their hair in front of their faces sayin they can be wild too. It's their expression, etc~ I jus found dat so funny i almost fell off my chair laughin XD~ Nyway~ it rili sux cz i didnt start payin attn to this amazing group b4 Uchi's suspension >< Uchi is sooo pretty~ XD and him and ryo makes an adorable couple XD~ hav u guys seen the clip where Ryo+uchi goes to interview this makoto guy who sings on his rollarblades?? its HILARIOUS~ and ryochi looks soo cute in ther!

here's da link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOGgcoy_0VI

Yeah, the humor seems to be endless! It's like, they don't really how they look to others (style and sorts) just as long as they're having fun and happy with themselves. They remind me of SMAP so much like that. And boy, Yoko & Hina's radio shows are always, always amusing! Love those two to bits! :D OK, gotta admit it, I just love EVERYBODY in K8 to bits! :P

HI rehtse!!!^_____^ welcome to the thread!

hehe my fav k8 songs: mugendai, osaka romanesque, sukiyanen & over XD~!!

btw my name's helen ^v^ and I'm addicted to Ryo as well ever since i watched 1L of tears XD!!

My fav K8 songs, uhh, I can't decide! I just love them all! :P

OK, I love ALL the singles, and also Mugendai, and Oh! Enka...

From Kansha ni Eight mini album, I love Eden and Heavenly Psycho the most.

From KJ1 FTO album (I got lots!), I love Kanashii Koi, ONE (Subaru! :blush: ), FTO, Osaka Romanesque...

Damn, the list is endless! :P

Hi to all k8 fans! I'm new to this thread~ yoroshiku onegaishimasu! :D

My love for K8 has grown exponentially for the past 1-2months. It all started after watching Ryo in 1LOT. I've gathered everything and anything I can find about him cos he is so hot :blush: :phew: Then I found that he is in NewS and K8. After countless urajani, honjani and gimon... my love for k8 has way surpass that of NewS. So I got SPIRITS, and its like a point of no return~ :ph34r: First it was Subaru (i love his voice), Okura and Yoko... then ultimately, I love everyone in K8. The bond is so tight, the MCs are hilarious, and their music is really unique and able to stand up to endless repeat :sweatingbullets:

I'm looking forward to buy their EXCITE coming pay day, haha :D

I wonder what is everybody's favourite song of K8?

For me it has to be All of Me for you, I think its a really wonderful song :)

Spirits is gooooood! I love Spirits like I've never loved a concert video before :P

And Excite is good too, pity that JE didn't consider to be as profitable as the others, coz' Excite's DVD cover, the hall and the stage looked so cheap! :angry: But what's best about Excite is K8; no gimmicks, no playing tricks, just pure K8. Excite is good coz' of K8, and everything is about K8 :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest r/-inbow

Yea I agree EXCITE!! looks so cheap! The hall was really small =_=; but Uchi was still there so it's all good (;_;) I havent seen SPIRITS!! yet, so looking forward to when I buy it. the FTON DVD is probably coming out in fall.....cant wait!!! XD

My fav. songs of K8 are Osaka Romanesque, Do you agree?, Heavenly Pyscho, Mugendai, and Sukiyanen, Osaka........actually i like all songs of k8 XDDD i'm quite disappointed that they didnt put Do you agree? on the FTO album though. It's such an awesome song.....but since they didnt put it on the minialbum i dont think they're gonna release it....>_<

Guest rehtse

Speaking of Yoko... LOL.. he dances funny. XD His dancing in the Spirits DVD.. particularly during the Heavenly Psycho performance.. PURE CRACK. hahaha! But its okay, I love Yoko and his dancing. <3

Yes yes I agree! Its hilarious~ I think he went bonkers after PGF? I love that performance! Talking about their F(u).T.O.N tour XD I can't wait! Hope there'll be some special stuff that comes with it.

Anyone getting DREAM BOYS? I wonder how heavy are K8's parts... any idea? :unsure:

Guest Maia-chan

Yea I agree EXCITE!! looks so cheap! The hall was really small =_=; but Uchi was still there so it's all good (;_;) I havent seen SPIRITS!! yet, so looking forward to when I buy it. the FTON DVD is probably coming out in fall.....cant wait!!! XD

My fav. songs of K8 are Osaka Romanesque, Do you agree?, Heavenly Pyscho, Mugendai, and Sukiyanen, Osaka........actually i like all songs of k8 XDDD i'm quite disappointed that they didnt put Do you agree? on the FTO album though. It's such an awesome song.....but since they didnt put it on the minialbum i dont think they're gonna release it....>_<

All I can say is...buy Spirits! That concert is so cool and great! I can't even count how many times I've rewatched Spirits :P

I love Do you agree?, tons! I really really hope they'll release it on cd next...:)

Yes yes I agree! Its hilarious~ I think he went bonkers after PGF? I love that performance! Talking about their F(u).T.O.N tour XD I can't wait! Hope there'll be some special stuff that comes with it.

Anyone getting DREAM BOYS? I wonder how heavy are K8's parts... any idea? :unsure:

K8's parts are heavy I'm sure. The leads are after all, Kame & Subaru, while the other KAT-TUN and K8's members supporting them.

Guest Maia-chan

Kanjani8 will be making A LOT of TV show performances this month since their latest single will be released on 7th June :) I really can't wait! I'll make sure to tune in to Music Station, Music Fighter, Hey3x Music Champ, NHK Kayou concert, etc for these guys! :) And also the most anticipated od them all, appearing in Domoto Kyoudai, with Tsuyoshi & Koichi! ;) Now, if only they'll make an appearance on Utaban as well...Imagine, K8 + Nakai-kun...HEAVEN! :)

Guest hiroko_666

SC Kanjani8 - Misetekure 20060514

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ALj-mXVPkY

i rili rili like this performance~ not onli is da song rili guud, i believe this is live~ and they sound GREAT XD!!! okura looks sooo cool on da drums and yoko's expressions r always so funny~ and of cors~ ryo's always so hot ^3^

Guest rehtse

Thanks for the Misetekure LIVE! Its GREAT! I wish I could see more of the dance thou!! *melts* Okura looks really great in this~ :blush: Everyone looks good! And Ryo is soo hawtt! I just wish Subaru's voice wasn't so "forced"~ but I <3 him anyway :lol:

Guest Maia-chan

SC Kanjani8 - Misetekure 20060514

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ALj-mXVPkY

i rili rili like this performance~ not onli is da song rili guud, i believe this is live~ and they sound GREAT XD!!! okura looks sooo cool on da drums and yoko's expressions r always so funny~ and of cors~ ryo's always so hot ^3^

I love Misetekure! The lyrics are really sexy and in this performance, everybody just sounds so good! :D

It seems like so many unconfirmed good news about K8 as of now, and whether or not Maru will make an appearance in Kurosagi still remains to be seen. However, unconfirmed news is he will be in an autumn drama this year, and K8 might be having their first full nationwide concert tour (unlike FTO which are only in Osaka, Nagoya & Tokyo) in September this year! Yes, minna-san, here in Japan, K8 is truly getting bigger! I'm ecstatic! :D

Guest hiroko_666

I love Misetekure! The lyrics are really sexy and in this performance, everybody just sounds so good! :D

It seems like so many unconfirmed good news about K8 as of now, and whether or not Maru will make an appearance in Kurosagi still remains to be seen. However, unconfirmed news is he will be in an autumn drama this year, and K8 might be having their first full nationwide concert tour (unlike FTO which are only in Osaka, Nagoya & Tokyo) in September this year! Yes, minna-san, here in Japan, K8 is truly getting bigger! I'm ecstatic! :D

CONGRATZ TO K8!!!^_____^ hehe wish them all the best!!!~ It'll b so cool if maru does appear on kurosagi ^0^ !!!

SC-2003-06-08_10.jpg

ryo_wasabi.jpg

0039ul.jpg

FTO_OR3.jpg

FTO2.jpg

Potato-06-01-K8-12.jpg

tvpia060542yx.jpg

20063232507.jpg

20063232718.jpg

20060322231451.jpg

20060418002518.jpg

20060418002606.jpg

credits: ERO + emlary

Guest hiroko_666

関ジャニ∞「∞SAKAおばちゃんROCK/大阪ロマネスク」初回盘 (credits: HACHI)

booklet_rock_01.jpg

booklet_rock_02.jpg

booklet_rock_03.jpg

booklet_rock_04.jpg

booklet_rock_06.jpg

booklet_rock_08.jpg

cont'd (credit: HACHI/vendy)

booklet_rock_09.jpg

booklet_rock_10.jpg

booklet_rock_11.jpg

booklet_rock_12.jpg

booklet_rock_14.jpg

booklet_rock_13.jpg

booklet_rock_15.jpg

cont'd

booklet_rocknormal_01.jpg

booklet_rocknormal_02.jpg

booklet_rocknormal_03.jpg

booklet_rocknormal_04.jpg

booklet_rocknormal_05.jpg

booklet_rocknormal_06.jpg

booklet_rocknormal_08.jpg

*phew...after seeing all these pix...I WANT DA DVD SO BAD ><!!!!!

once agen~ credits to vendy (HACHI)

Guest Maia-chan

CONGRATZ TO K8!!!^_____^ hehe wish them all the best!!!~ It'll b so cool if maru does appear on kurosagi ^0^ !!!

SC-2003-06-08_10.jpg

ryo_wasabi.jpg

0039ul.jpg

FTO_OR3.jpg

FTO2.jpg

Potato-06-01-K8-12.jpg

tvpia060542yx.jpg

20063232507.jpg

20063232718.jpg

20060322231451.jpg

20060418002518.jpg

20060418002606.jpg

credits: ERO + emlary

Subaru patting Ryo's head, too cute for words! :lol:

And Subaru & Yoko are such cuties in their respective dramas! I wanna watch! :P

Guest oh!kura

OMFG. Who in the world got the singles already?! ><

WAHHH~ I want my singles NOW! ;____; Just gotta wait a couple more days. *sighs*

Guest r/-inbow

thank you for sharing those pix Maia-chan & hiroko_666 ! (may i know everyone's names? XD) Yoko stop molesting Maru! And Subaru looks better with short hair in my opinion ^^; holy crap whoever got the CD so early sure has connections O_O i see that they really used the fat Yoko pic for the cover... i want the CD NOW! >o< Yea K8 is making so many TV appearances this month. i'm so glad! Did you guys see Yasu's blonde hair? SO CUTE XD!! Yasu looks good in any hairstyle *___*

5/30 of Suka J is hilarious XDDDD yay for none of the usual boring ichibanboshi crap. they make okonomiyaki with some weird ingredients x_x;

part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

omg part 3, they examine pretty girls that has athlete's foot (yea wtf XD). this one girl had a short skirt on & she had to skirt down in front of the camera. so Yasu gave her his jacket to put on top of her skirt. omg Yasu is sooo sweeettt TwT~~~!!! everyone was like 'yasashii omae!'. LMAO, Maru was like "SUKA J SUKA J SUKA J SUKA J!!" to remind Yasu that he was on TV since fans hate seeing their idols interact with another girl XP;; that girl is so lucky arghhh O_O;;~~ i wont mind having athlete's foot just so k8 will inspect my feet hehe *cough*

schedule for summer special 2006 up http://www.johnnys-net.jp/kouen/butai/kanjani8_06sum.html

wow they are so busy this year ne. FTON just ended, now a summer special, & MAYBE fall nation tour? yayy!!

Guest oh!kura

Yassan is soooo sweet!!! <3333 hahaha~ I want him as my boyfriend. XD

Has anyone else seen his blonde hair? OMG, I hate it. ;___;

Guest Maia-chan

Yassan is soooo sweet!!! <3333 hahaha~ I want him as my boyfriend. XD

Has anyone else seen his blonde hair? OMG, I hate it. ;___;

I want to have Yassu as a pet, can I? :P He's so adorable! With or without specs, blond hair or black, long or ahort hair, he's too cute for words! :D

I don't like Subaru's permed and curly hair either, but I LOOOVVEE his long glorious dreads! :P I do wish that if he ever decided to keep his hair long, I want it to be like long, straight and soft, the one he had back in 2000. That one was like, oh so gorgeous! :blush:

Guest oh!kura

ROFL! Yeah, sure, Yassan can be your pet. hahahahah~ And Tacchon is my K8 hubby. :lol:

I actually liked Subaru's permed hair! haha! It reminds me of Kusano's permed hair (omg, even in K8, I think of Kusano XD). But I like his hair when its flat, like in the Spirits dvd. hehehe

Guest secretlyxsmiling

Yassu is such a sweety!!! Every guy should be thoughtful like him, right???

I've never seen him with blonde hair but I say he looks good all the time =P

After watching that athletes foot clip, it made me look at my feet too...haha!!

...oh, and I'm slowly getting used to Subaru's hair :D

Archived