[OFFICIAL] kanjani8 関ジャニ∞ [Kansai Johnnys]

Guest r/-inbow

Guest r/-inbow

Maia-chan, i think those pics are from the recent Shokura. the perf w/o those weird costume was refreshing =] omg Jr. Miracle Daisakusen where Yasu showed off his flexible belly XDD that strange guy

when Koyama asked what Hina thought of Hikaru's acting skills, he replied "Giri giri desu". when Koyama asked Maruyama, he was like "Girigiri desu yo *serious face*" with the KAT-TUN HAND MOTION XDDD!! i was highly amused since Nakamaru was MC-ing as well. Yasu hitted Maru on the head after saying that u_u;;

Stef Yea i saw that Suka J episode XDDD! so funny when they kept on going on the curb XD XD

does anyone know how the pinup poster from the Limited Edition CD looks like?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest oh!kura

That episode was so funny~ XDDDD

Oh, the poster is like.. not like, an actual poster with a single image of them. Since its a fold-out poster.. every square has a different picture. Am I making sense? Gomen ne~ I cant explain things for crap. LOL

Guest oh!kura

RAAWWWWRRRR!! OMG, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THOSE!! XDDD I'm starting to love Yassan's blonde hair.. though it makes him look like a total girl. ROFL!!! YASSAN, I LOVE YOU ALWAYS, BABY! hehehe!!

AND THE EITO RANGERS!!! HAHAHAHA!!! I swear, K8 is probably the most crackified JE group there is!! XDDDD

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e327/ven...on060626_07.jpg

As always, Yassu is all over Tacchon <33333333333333333333333333

Now I am so juiced for the con to get out on dvd ASLFDJP43AKFSKDF JDSALFJSAD'F

Guest oh!kura

Thanks for sharing all those pics! ^_____^ I rabu rabu Yassu's hair now! hehehe~ And Tacchon is so effing hot as always. RAWR! I RABU OHYASS! <3

AND OMG, LMFAO @ TACCHON'S RED SHIRT~ XDDDD

Guest hiroko_666

Thanks for sharing all those pics! ^_____^ I rabu rabu Yassu's hair now! hehehe~ And Tacchon is so effing hot as always. RAWR! I RABU OHYASS! <3

AND OMG, LMFAO @ TACCHON'S RED SHIRT~ XDDDD

LOL~ Omg i didnt notice his shirt until u mentioned XD ~~~!!!

Guest r/-inbow

omfg i LOVE tacchon's red shirt. thanks for sharing as always :3

ah finally got my k8 CD. the poster is kinda creepy. damn i expected something better ;o;

Guest oh!kura

omfg i LOVE tacchon's red shirt. thanks for sharing as always :3

ah finally got my k8 CD. the poster is kinda creepy. damn i expected something better ;o;

RAWR! Me too! >< I thought it was gonna be one big image but then each box had its own damn image. LOL.

Guest Maia-chan

PROMOTING MY NEW KANJANI8 FORUM :P

sukiyanen22xr.png

wow, so many K8's forums now! here's another ongoing, new one (just helping to promote here): http://z13.invisionfree.com/master_key/

Popolo August has so many great pics of K8 (and I find myself falling more in love with Subaru. I love him in that pic! :P )

Guest rehtse

Thanks for spreading K8 Love!! I'll join all of them~ (^-^)y

Kya~ I hope there'll be more K8 lovers out there :)

BTW, how did those shirts get on TV?! LOL!!

Guest escapist

makes my heart glad how k8 is getting bigger and bigger these days (: i mean in terms of popularity and all

they sure are rising on my JE fav list.. such a simple, lovable and loving bunch of boys *hearts*'

i remember how i used to dislike em when i first saw em doing Sukiyanen Osaka lol.. "what's with the dancing??"

but omg these boys are really hard not to love once you watch more of their stuff

and i agree on how they have the BEST music outta the three JE groups..

favorites: Osaka Romanesque, Heavenly Psycho and esp ITSUKA MATA for now!! Such a beautiful song.. do check out what their lyrics mean.

And i esp love 3 Kyoudai's songs.. Mikan, Purin, Amechan, Onigishi.....

really talented bunch. They write music, they play music (omg Tacchon Yasu Maruyama), they sound good, they are entertaining, and they actually dance very well, just that their singles like Obachan & Sukiyanen dont showcase very much of it. I remember being really wowed by Mermaid, All for Me for You etc.

13561465863bn.jpg

Guest oh!kura

^ OMG, HINA LOOKS SO EFFING CUTE IN THAT PICTURE. XDDDD

And Yassu looks like this adorable little boy!! *tickles Yassu*

RAWR~ But Tacchon should be in Subaru's place *switches Tacchon and Subaru* Its better that way (for me at least LOL)

Guest TygrrLilly

I looove this clip, it's K8 during their debut at a fan meeting where they meet and greet 40, 000 freakin' fans!

Yoko and Ryo totally steal the show though. Yoko makes kissy faces at the fans (who stupidly back away!) and Ryo manages to be caught yelling something rather inapproprite on camera.

Archived