[OFFICIAL] kanjani8 関ジャニ∞ [Kansai Johnnys]

Guest r/-inbow

Guest oh!kura

Dream Boys is awesome 8D Seeing Yassu be tough is so cute. Its like seeing a puppy being bad. XD YASSAN IS CHOOO KAWAII <333

Did you ever see the Honjani episode when he cried cause Subaru took his strawberry? LOL! But he wasnt crying out of sadness, he said he was crying just cause the way Subaru's face was when he did take it.. he said it was really funny.. so funny that he cried *hugs cute Yassu*

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest oh!kura

YASSAN LOOKS SOOO CUTE!!!!! =D I wanna cuddle up with him so much! XD And like I said before, HELLA DIGGIN TACCHON'S NEW HAIR <333

Guest Maia-chan

I love their performances with Kattun during Dream Boys. It's awesome. I was just watching old clips of K8 and sometimes Yasu is just so cute.. I never knew he can be soooooooo sensitive at times... HehE

Yassan is sensitive life that. Probably why he got along so famously with Subaru. :P

I have a video clip to request. K8's outdoor activity when they were making ice cream. this part was also included in the video: Uchi's priceless face after having a bite of his ice cream. once saw it on youtube but that person dl it already. Thanks so much.

Guest Maia-chan

I have a video clip to request. K8's outdoor activity when they were making ice cream. this part was also included in the video: Uchi's priceless face after having a bite of his ice cream. once saw it on youtube but that person dl it already. Thanks so much.

I think that's from Honjani 2003, they were doing an Autumn Special. Uchi's expression is priceless in that episode, but also so whiny when he couldn't get himself to finish doing the tarp, while you could hear Maru's voice reasoning with him patiently, like a big brother would! :P Uchi is such a baby, but an adorable baby that is! :blush:

found this clip on youtube a long time ago and decided to share with you all. I think some of you guys might have seen it before. ENJOY

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zoeeon5RcRI

**Ryo and Uchi about to kiss...... but Kusano just had to.. he just had to stop them.. WHY KUSANO.. WHY?!??!~ That would of been one HOT kiss.

ryouchi1he5.jpg

credits on the pix and youtube/Nefetiri for uploading the file

Guest r/-inbow

^ oh i know!! darn Notti T__T;~~

i really really like Yasu with blonde hair. soooo cute. not liking Tacchon's and Yoko's hair though x_O;

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e327/ven...de060825_01.jpg

hahaha what is that leaf looking thing in front of Subaru >o< eito-kun is cuter than that leaf O_o; sigh im so broke i wont be able to afford the Heat up! DVD T_T

Guest oh!kura

ROFL! I didnt even notice that was a leaf! XDD Oh, and same here.. I'm starting to love Yassu's blonde hair. He looks so gay cute! I just wanna ruffle up his hair! LOL! But I do miss his pretty brownish/reddish hair *sighs*

Debbie, you're not getting the Heat Up! DVD? ;___;

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Maia-chan

6 September 2006...today is the release of Heat Up! :D My friend says that she has already gotten hers. I hope it's there in my mailbox when I got home! :P

Subaru, Yoko, and the rest of 'eito', wait for me! :D

Guest Maia-chan

I can't wait for their new album.. I just hope that the rumors are true about Uchi coming back.. really looking forward to their new activities.

These boys have so many activities these days. Tomorrow is the start of their nationwide tour in Sendai, which sadly I couldn't get the tickets to! :( And they're on the covers of most magazines too!

Guest oh!kura

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, UCHI-KUN!!!

THE BEST PINK EITO RANGER EVER!!! YOU'RE 20-YEARS-OLD, FINALLY LEGAL!! <333

I WISH YOU THE BEST IN THE WORLD, UCHI!! PREASE COME BACK SOON CAUSE ALL US FANGIRLS ARE NOTHING WITHOUT YOU!!

btw....

WHO HAS SEEN THE HEAT UP DVD? OMG, ITS SO MUCH LOVEEEEE

I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT TO WISH MY KACHIN A HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YASSU!!!!!

I LOVE YOU SWEET KACHIN!! I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY!! PLEASE DONT GET ALL DRUNK AND mini cooper.. EVEN THOUGH YOU LOOK SO CUTE WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK~ XD

*slaps self for the lateness*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YASU AND PRINCESS UCHI~!!!!

anyone seen the HEAT UP dvd yet? I was sad that they didnt include the mcs >< but ryota's solo was madly smexy <333

Archived