Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest blitzkrieg1944

You know what, I'm always drooling about this guy, I want him to be my meal, yummm... I want to see him shirtless in Mean Streets cause he has a great body... I love his chest and his hairy hairy armpits....

I thought I'm the only one crazy about this guy. I don't feel so lonely now. He is HOT!!! I wished he had more kissing/sweet scenes in WHIB, but the other guy had hotter scenes with the female lead. Just made me sick!

Hope to see more of him very soon.

JO IN SUNG~~!!!!!!!! GOSH THIS GUY IS ONE MAJOR HOT MOFO!!!! CANT GET ENOUGH OF JO IN SUNG!!!! GOSH I LOVE HE HAIR CUT RIGHT NOW, ITS LIKE KINDA BALD BUT NOT!!!! HAHAHAHA I DONT KNOW WHY BUT I HAVE A THING FOR THOSE KINDA HAIR STYLE!

++ ANYWAYZ THAT FOR ALL THE PICTURES!!!! CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH OF THEM!!!!

JO IN SUNG FOREVERRRRRRR AND EVERRRRRRRRR~~~!!!!

Guest ginachan

OMG!! I LOVE ALL HIS PIX...THX FOR POSTING.....HE's such a hottie when modelling....I noticed that he loves wearing emo glasses....newayz I didn't know Kim hyun joo and him got the highest popularity award...congratz to the both of them....I'm a fan of Hyun Joo also :)

Guest Hae_Won

PIX FROM HIS MOVIE "MEAN STREETS"

insungmeanstreets03.jpg

insungmeanstreets02.jpg

insungmeanstreets01.jpg

*sighs* Wish I could already see his new movie. He looks so HOT when he's really serious... B) :blush:

1280x1024_cal0601.jpg

credit: kdocn

ooh..JIS is so Hott n cute..even the lil' monkey is blushing..~ :P

Can't wait for 'Mean Streets'..yes..JIS is so sexxy when he is looking serious..and smoking...... :rolleyes:

reposting one for the heartburn.. :rolleyes:

ong014.jpg

*faintz..*