Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest luluwannagohome

@pheonix81 You are more than welcome, honey!^^
@h0ns_niech I'm not sure about downloading, I always watch it online. I keep going back to IC rowing cause it is way too entertaining and HE IS SOOOO HOT!!! kkkkk

Guest luluwannagohome

They are saying it is by far the longest message JIS wrote on cafe.His past messages were all about thank you for supporting, I won't disappoint you with my next project. He didn't leave a lot of message on cafe either.
I feel In Sung cares about his fans so much, he considers us as family, (T.T) and he read all their posts. He's such a sweetheart!!!
I can now feel the stress he had to bear during the drama. Though he comforted us and himself that don't think it as his comeback project, but it is.He cared about the critics and feedback, he reviewed, leant from them and he tried his best. I have no doubt he'll keep learning and pushing himself to be even better like he always does. 
He may have drawn a closure for Oh Soo, but I think I'm not there yet. It's so weird that I don't feel bored rewatching any minute of the drama cuz it's way too lovely in many aspects. There are still so many to digest.
I'm happy this winter, In Sung ahhh~~ Because of you!
나도 너무행복해요~~

Guest luluwannagohome

Question: The Wstarnews interview trans was posted earlier, right? The one on DiCaprio and Robert Downey Jr.???If it's the case, I think I won't translate that, and I'll move on to the next.

Guest luluwannagohome

6d36d6e7jw1e3o17rfxdpj.jpgCr: as labelled
A Korean fan saw JIS on this magazine 'Woman Sense', so she bought it and shared the pics on DC. There are actually only 3 pages of JIS's photo ads, but oppa still looking so FINE!!!

Guest luluwannagohome

Below is the download link for In Sung's KT001 CFs. There are six of them in this one.
In Sung started endorsing KT001 in 2004 and the commercials were very viral with the cute In Sung and the adorable gorilla.^^
All credit goes to insungchina.com&JIS baidu tieba. I just reuploaded so you guys can download.
KT001 CFs

PS. I just flooded this page,kkkkk. I think I'll take a break then. I'll come back with the final two interviews in the following few days. Night everyone.

Thank you for translation and pics, you guys are awesome i like to come to this thread many news updated here, thanks again i have nothing to share just come to support you guys and In Sung my love  luluwannagohome said: 6d36d6e7jw1e3o17rfxdpj.jpgCr: as labelled
A Korean fan saw JIS on this magazine 'Woman Sense', so she bought it and shared the pics on DC. There are actually only 3 pages of JIS's photo ads, but oppa still looking so FINE!!!

Guest crazywindblower

im inlove with jo in sung!!! i am now definitely a solid fan of him!!! :x :\"> :x ;) :-* thanks for sharing articles about him, reading those makes me admire him more..such an amazing guy!! :x =D> ;) he definitely has the looks plus he even got an amazing heart..he answers so maturely and wise in those interviews..never have i heard nor read any actors answer the way he does on interviews.. :D :\"> good job jo in sung oppa on your come back acting in TWTB! you really nailed oh soo's character and even proved that you are really indeed a great and a top actor!!! =D> =D> =D> :x you really deserve that role! i cannot see nor imagine any other actor that can fit that role, it is only you that is meant for it!!! =D> :-* :x hoping to see more of JIS on the k-ent industry this coming days, months and years..hope he will be more visible now in drama's, movie's and cf's! :x :x :x

Guest jissweet

For me, I saw three different JIS over time: one JIS in films/movies from his debut until 2005 (Spring Day), one JIS in "Frozen Flower", and one JIS at present. He seems to be three different persons. When I watched "WHIB", Spring Day, Madelein, I can't figure out any relations of that young and boyish Insung with the mature and manly JIS as he is today. He also looks very different from the image in 2008 when he acted as Honglim. That's so strange :)! I think the most handsome Insung is the version of 2008, the younger version is the cutest, and the most manly and reliable image is the present Insung in TWTWB :)! He's definitely the most adorable actor to me :)!  

Guest jissweet

I don't understand what they were talking but oppa must be very humorous as he made the MC laugh a lot <3!  Goo Hye Sun was so lucky then to kiss oppa many times :P

Guest luluwannagohome

@chinjaru baidu does not allow its pics to be shared elsewhere. You may need to reupload them on tinypic.com and share with us. If you still have problem with that, you can PM me the link, i'll do it for you.^^

Guest kdramafanusa

luluwannagohome: yes, the english version of the interview mentioning DiCaprio & DowneyJr was posted.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/04/why-doesnt-jo-in-sung-do-romantic.html

Why doesn't Jo In Sung do romantic comedies?

Monday, April 15, 2013

201304151633775804516ba.jpg

Article: Why doesn't flower boy Jo In Sung star in a romantic comedy?
http://news.naver.com/main/ranking/read.nhn?mid=etc&sid1=111&rankingType=popular_day&oid=109&aid=0002515306&date=20130415&type=1&rankingSectionId=106&rankingSeq=18&m_view=1&m_url=%2Fcomment%2Fall.nhn%3Fgno%3Dnews109%2C0002515306

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+287, -5] Ever since Autumn's Tale, Won Bin hasn't been in a drama at all, much less the mello genre. I get that they want to maintain a strong foundation for their acting careers but I want to see Jo In Sung and Won Bin in a sweet romantic comedy at least once.

2. [+287, -6] Romantic comedies are supposed to be about the love stories between normal men and women... And Jo In Sung's face is far from normal.

3. [+230, -7] You can't do romantic comedies once you reach a certain age... I hope he does at least one.

4. [+164, -7] I think men will be miserable if Jo In Sung and Won Bin picked up romantic comedies because it will only raise the expectations of women..

5. [+138, -7] I wonder why Won Bin doesn't do dramas... I'd totally watch it

6. [+125, -11] I personally want to see a nice, normal romantic drama with Song Hye Gyo and Jo In Sung just one more time! Nothing too romantic comedy like 'The Greatest Love' or nothing too emotional like 'That Winter', just something sweet and in the middle.

7. [+115, -13] If he starts picking up romantic comedies... Women will not be able to return to every day life..

8. [+93, -6] At least Jo In Sung is still picking up dramas.. ㅜㅜ I want to see Won Bin ㅜㅜ

9. [+76, -2] Someone needs to investigate why Won Bin doesn't do romance... I don't think I've ever seen him in a romance genre with an actress.

10. [+62, -7] Jo In Sung is too unrealistically handsome to do romantic comedies, although I agree that I want to see him in one.

Guest reary

Hey guys, i was one of the frequent poster here before. Back then i used my friend account (coreana_ira) to post. I read in the previous page someone asked about her, so here i'm explaining i'm not disappear, i just use my own account and i just happen to contribute less for the thread. It's not because i'm over JIS oppa (cz that's not gonna happen), it's just because something rather silly but not for me; i got my youtube account which contain all my collection of JIS videos suspended years ago and it brought me down real bad. After a while I created a new account also dedicated to his clips to celebrate his release from military and to start something new but somehow it didnt feel the same. I dont know, maybe because of the "oppa-holic-hiatus" i had while he's in military or something else, but seriously... never did i over him :D Well enough with my rantings. I just wanna greet you all and come out of my shell though i cant contribute as much as before. But feel free to ask me about JIS old related stuffs cause im kinda expert in that area (lol way too confident) ^^ Btw, about valley_girl, she's my friend. I'll try to get her back on this thread also. Dont worry she's still into oppa too, it just she's kinda busy with stuffs, so yea..

kikay14

wrote:

»

thanks

@chinjaru

for the link! Actually, I'm loving his profile a lot so I'm looking at pictures of his side view cause his profile is the most perfect I've ever seen. And those pictures I posted if you noticed is that his biceps there were formed compared to his previous pictures, his arms still has baby fats. <br />

But what made me attracted to this amazing namja is his great personality. Reading and watching those interviews of him and his co-stars, friends, directors, writers and crews made me love him so much. He is one of the few personalities who still lay their feet on the ground. He is also smart and witty and surprisingly athletic (he's 4th dan taekwondo blackbelter, plays basketball, soccer and baseball too). I saw clips wherein he sings well (i'm surprised haha), plays piano and guitar. I'm now trying to find clips or pictures where JIS is dancing lol. <br />

Truly, this namja is one of a kind! I'm wishing him all the best in life!