Lee Yoon Ji 이윤지

Guest carribeane

Lee Yoon-ji, special appearance in 'Woo Young-woo' "It was not even on our honeymoon..

optimize

Actress Lee Yoon-ji shared her thoughts on a special appearance in the drama 'Strange Lawyer Woo Young-woo'.

On the 11th, Yoon-ji Lee posted on her Instagram, "Jeju in June, where I went to shoot Woo Young-woo's special appearance. I really like the cut (I like it). Thank you, director, for a pretty scene that wasn't even on a real honeymoon." I uploaded a photo.

In the photo, Yoon-ji Lee is taking pictures with her cell phone on a beach in Jeju Island. The clear weather of Jeju Island and the blue sea combined with Lee Yoon-ji's white dress created a refreshing atmosphere.

optimize

Previously, Lee Yoon-ji appeared in the 13th episode of the ENA drama 'Strange Lawyer Woo Young-woo', which was broadcast on the 10th, as the ex-wife of lawyer Jeong Myung-seok (Kang Ki-young).

Although Lee Yoon-ji's appearance was not long, her impressive acting skills made a mark on the viewers.

To this, netizens showed reactions such as "Aren't you coming to episode 14?" and "It was so nice." Meanwhile, Yoon-ji Lee married dentist Jeong Han-ul in 2014 and they have two daughters.

https://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2022081111143453871

video

• 1 month later...

Stars Light Up The Red Carpet At 2022 Busan International Film Festival Opening Ceremony

Oct 5, 2022
by E. Cha

A star-studded array of actors hit the red carpet at the opening ceremony of this year’s Busan International Film Festival!

On October 5, the 27th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) kicked off its 10-day run with an opening ceremony hosted by Ryu Jun Yeol and Jeon Yeo Been. This year’s festival, which has returned to the BIFF’s pre-pandemic scale, will feature 243 films from 71 different countries.

Ahead of the opening ceremony, the MCs and many of the attendees stepped out on the red carpet to pose for photos.

Lee-Yoon-Ji-XPN.jpg

Lee-Yoon-Ji-XPN-2.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1548355wpp/stars-light-up-the-red-carpet-at-2022-busan-international-film-festival-opening-ceremony

Gorgeous. I love LOVE that she chose color for this red carpet/ festival. My favorite dress of the night.

• 2 months later...

Lee Yoon-ji confesses to miscarriage 3 times in 1 year..."Dentist's husband said to me after surgery"

M2BUTQZWKHPOFNGEZ5BMKLDLDI.png

Actress Lee Yoon-ji confessed that she experienced three miscarriages in one year.

On Channel A's 'Oh Eun-young's Gold Counseling Center', which aired on the 2nd, Min Ji-young and Kim Hyung-kyun appeared and talked.

On this day, Min Ji-young and Kim Hyung-kyun confessed that she was infertile, revealing their somewhat estranged relationship.

In response, Lee Yoon-ji mentioned miscarriage, saying, "I've had three couch surgeries in a year," and confessed that she experienced three miscarriages before becoming pregnant with her second child even after appearing in "Same Bed, Different Dreams" in the past. I can't imagine it will happen to me three times, and last year was very difficult.”Lee Yoon-ji always showed a cheerful and energetic appearance in broadcasts and dramas, but there was a painful scar on one side of her heart.

https://m.segye.com/view/20221203505707

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/broadcast/2022/12/03/H7JGB4CWOM5GTA567BBAJVF4Z4/

Lee Yoon-ji, selected as a special DJ for 'This Morning, Jung Ji-young' until the 25th

858b4882-f479-405d-becb-876ad6978731.jpg

Actress Lee Yoon-ji will be the special DJ for 'This Morning'.

Yoonji Lee will serve as a special DJ for MBC FM4U's 'This is Morning Jeong Ji-young' for a week from today (19th) to 25th (Sun), replacing DJ Jung Ji-young, who went on vacation.

Showing deep affection and interest in her usual radio medium, she plans to share the listeners' morning with her unique bright and good energy. It is expected that stylist Shin Woo-sik and singer-songwriter Coffee Boy will appear as guests and show off a different chemistry with Lee Yoon-ji in this broadcast, where you can fall into another charm as actor Lee Yoon-ji and human Lee Yoon-ji through the radio, not the screen.

'This morning', in which Yoonji Lee participates as a special DJ, can be seen on MBC FM4U (91.9MHz in the metropolitan area) and smart radio 'Mini' from December 19th (Mon) to 25th (Sun) from 9:00 am to 11:00 am

https://imnews.imbc.com/news/2022/enter/article/6437380_35708.html

• 1 month later...

Lee Yoon-ji "Wars with her husband Jung Han-ul every day because of the foster care" ('Same Bed, Different Dreams')

f177b4e1-2c8d-4dbc-ae86-08e43de8b3a1.jpg

Actress Lee Yoon-ji tells her recent situation after a long time.Lee Yoon-ji will appear as a special MC on SBS' 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 - You Are My Destiny' (hereinafter referred to as 'Dongsang Different Dreams'), which will be broadcast on the January30th.

Lee Yoon-ji drew attention by saying, "Rani is now in the second grade of elementary school" when asked about her current situation. However, she then surprised the studio by saying, "I've been at war with her husband every day since becoming a parent."

After her first Rani entered elementary school, her husband Jeong Han-ul's view of raising her changed. Lee Yoon-ji said, "Now it's a perfect 'Same Bed, Different Dreams'. Jeong Seon-bi suddenly tells me to put it down."

In response, MC Kim Sook was embarrassed, saying, "Sunbi Jeong will hardly say anything," and Jihye Lee said, "Isn't it necessary to turn the camera at a time like this? It seems like there will be a lot of scenes."

On the other hand, the current situation of Jin Tae-hyun and Park Si-eun is also revealed on this day's broadcast. In the preview video released earlier, the two were shown recovering in Jeju Island after overcoming the pain of leaving their child.

Park Si-eun showed tears even while greeting a passing child, and Jin Tae-hyun confessed, "Actually, I'm still holding back," arousing regret.

(google translate)

https://star.ytn.co.kr/_sn/1406_202301271854012454

• 2 months later...

Lee Yoon-ji, 'Hyo-nyeo's eldest daughter' who is curious about her daughter's education... 'Mom's love' painted on the wrong sneakers

3VHJ2Z6QJURPO2AS2TUNTK2M4I.jpg

Actress Lee Yoon-ji was moved by her daughter's gift.

On the 30th, Lee Yoon-ji said, "I washed it with bleach soap and one side lost color, but when I came home, my eldest daughter did this with a fabric marker. Thank you, my dearest person."

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/celebrity/2023/03/30/NSX3JBO7KGHUS6OBJZH5QYCYGI/

• 3 months later...

‘Fashion Show for Single-Parent Families’ participated by Lee Yoon-ji, Ali, Kim Chang-ok, Park Jeong-soo, and Clara

image.jpg?w=654

Habitat for Humanity Korea, an international housing welfare non-profit organization, successfully held the ‘2023 Women’s House Building Fashion Show & Bazaar’ at the Grand Walkerhill Seoul Vista Hall on the 26th. Celebrating its 16th anniversary this year, this event was prepared to support the living environment of single-parent families with multiple children, who urgently need improvement due to three siblings living in one room and security from outside being vulnerable. sold in advance Proceeds from fashion show tickets and model participation fees are used as a fund to improve the living environment of the household.

Designers Seol Young-hee (Marie Blanc), Sa Bun-geum (Lahen), Kim Hye-soon (Kim Hye-soon Hanbok), and Kim Mi-sook (Kim Mi-suk Wedding) presented more than 100 gorgeous costumes in a heated atmosphere. Star instructor Kim Chang-ok, singer Ali, actor Park Jeong-soo, Lee Yoon-ji, and Clara participated as models to shine on the stage, and active models, Miss Korea, and non-celebrity models decorated the runway together.

https://www.christiantoday.co.kr/news/355290

‘Dream Palace’ Yoonji Lee “The experience of becoming a mother is inevitable for an actor’s life”

2023062622190572427_1687785545_092430894

The face of actress Lee Yoon-ji, who speaks with a dry voice in the movie ‘Dream Palace’, was unfamiliar. Soo-in, like Hye-jeong (Kim Seon-yeong), loses her husband in an industrial accident and starts a protest to find out the truth. Hye-jeong makes an agreement with her company to get her compensation money and a new apartment for her, but Su-in takes her two children and continues to fight. Wearing his dead husband's T-shirt and his daughter's socks, Soo-in had a face full of despair, let alone toilet.

Lee Yoon-ji, whom we met at a cafe in Jongno-gu, Seoul on the 26th of last month, said, "I had never experienced the situation in the movie, but I felt that I was closest to myself among the roles I have played so far." I was able to do it, so it hurt a lot.”

It was not easy for me to approach the character Suin. Lee Yoon-ji said, “The director gave me the script and said, ‘It’s just a story of living. Then, the topic shifted to discount sales, and as the story progressed, I felt the weight of life that I had to bear with my children more than the first situation.”

There were many scenes where it was difficult to control emotions. She said, “I felt so bad that I trembled when I had a conversation with Hye-jeong in a situation where I was imprisoned with two children. The actors who played the roles of daughter and son were so good that I had tears in my eyes when I met them at the premiere after a long time.”

After having a conflict over the sale of her apartment, the scene where she announces that she is breaking up with Hye-jeong, who came to visit her, made her cry for a long time even after the filming was over. Lee Yoon-ji said, "When Hye-jeong turned around while talking through the rooftop room's crime prevention window, the filming took place with long takes that I couldn't bear to cut. “I felt like I would really be alone if I erased this person from me, but even so, it was too much for each other’s lives to blend together,” she said. There were many days when I wanted to lay down and cry.”

Lee Yoon-ji mainly played good characters. Lee Yoon-ji said, “When I was younger, I had more thirst for various roles. Now, the impatience is gone," she said. "I want to play a villain, but I have expressed various aspects even in good roles."

Yoonji Lee, who made her debut as a lively female college student in the popular sitcom ‘Nonstop 4’ in 2004, has consistently shown acting in dramas such as ‘Goong’, ‘Dream High’, ‘The King 2 Hearts’ and ‘Strange Lawyer Woo Young-woo’. After her marriage in 2014, she gave birth to and raised two daughters, and also appeared in variety programs such as ‘Same Bed, Different Dreams 2’ and ‘Oh Eun-young’s Gold Counseling Center’.

'Mother Lee Yoon-ji' changed her actress Lee Yoon-ji. “Her experience of being a mother was inevitable for her acting career,” he said. She also thinks more positively about work,” she says. “Even in the tough moments, she feels that she is 'thinking about what she likes.' Later, her daughter, like me now, says, 'I think I made a good career choice.' I would be really happy to talk to you. She feels like I am also filial to her parents,” she said with a flushed face.

https://news.kmib.co.kr/article/view.asp?arcid=0924308944&code=13200000&cp=na

Yoonji Lee's mother "Meeting with doctor's son-in-law + in-laws... It was tense" How was it?

optimize

Actor Lee Yoon-ji's mother, singing instructor Jeong Jin-hyang, revealed that there was a fight at the time of her daughter's meeting.

Singing instructors Jeong Seong-eul, Jeong Jin-hyang, and Park Mi-hyun appeared and talked on MBN's entertainment program 'Dongchimi', which aired on the 1st.

On this day's broadcast, MC Choi Eun-gyeong asked, "Did you pay special attention to the meeting?", and Jeong Jin-hyang replied, "I tried to be as quiet as possible."

When Choi Eun-gyeong said, "At first, she went quietly, but as we went through (conversation), her true self did not come out without my knowledge." “My daughter is a pretty learner, and my husband is an oral surgeon, so he taught me hard to study,” he recalled. Ham Ik-byeong, a dermatologist who heard this, said, “Actually, there aren’t many,” and Jin-hyang Jeong asked, “Isn’t that a lie?” and laughed.

Then, Jin-hyang Jeong said, "She only said to herself, 'It's a long wave of blood,'" she said, "If we talk to each other tightly, (marriage) could be broken." Confessed.

In response, Ham Ik-byeong agreed, saying, "In Korea, female families still bend." Jeong Jin-hyang said, "It bends. It has no choice but to be that way."

optimize

In addition, Jeong Jin-hyang said, "I told my daughter Yoon-ji, 'Don't look only at male appearances. Here is a person who ruined himself by looking only at male appearances. Isn't it difficult for mothers to see only male characters?" Confessed.

She continued, "Then she said, 'She's still, but she gave birth to me, so she's chubby.' Jeong Jin-hyang even delivered her warnings to her husband at her own initiative. She said, “My husband took his daughter Yoon-ji to many meetings when she was a rookie without a company.  I just let my husband think that way. I'm going to do a decisive blow later," creating tension.

Meanwhile, Lee Yoon-ji married Jeong Han-ul, an oral surgeon who graduated from Seoul National University's dental school in 2014 and is 3 years older than her. She has two daughters.

https://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2023070210213779581

[Cover] ‘Dream Palace’ Kim Sun-young, Lee Yoon-ji, our light and shadow

15_30_28__64798c8428013%5BW578-%5D.jpg

Hye-jeong (Kim Seon-young), who lost her husband in an industrial accident, moves into a new apartment with compensation from the settlement. Having to walk a different path from the bereaved families who had been protesting together, he faces another problem in his new home. The earthy green water that pours out every time you turn on the faucet. The construction company draws a line, saying that more residents must come together to repair the apartment because it is an unsold apartment, and the sales company only repeats that it is doing its best. Suddenly, a major premise emerges in Hye-jeong's mind. ‘In order to enjoy a stable life, an empty apartment must be filled first.’ Hye-jung’s desire to recover her friend who struggled with her and her envy for a normalized apartment life are at work in Hye-jeong’s invitation to Su-in (Lee Yun-ji) to move into Dream Palace. . The bereaved families who left the agricultural growth, the bereaved families who still keep their seats, those who are about to move in with discount sales, and those who prevented them from moving in. Those who are tied together as victims are scattered in different directions due to differences in their circumstances and positions. In the midst of acute social issues, I looked into the curves of emotion that Kim Seon-young and Lee Yoon-ji drew.

*In the following article, the interview with actors Kim Seon-young and Lee Yoon-ji of ‘Dream Palace’ continues.

http://m.cine21.com/news/view/?mag_id=102840

[Interview] ‘Dream Palace’ Yoonji Lee meets Suin who resembles me

15_52_39__647991b7bd481%5BW578-%5D.jpg

Straight hair, shabby clothes, and always a worried expression. Soo-in's appearance is completely different from the actress Lee Yoon-ji we've seen so far. The same goes for personality. After the death of her husband in an industrial accident, Soo-in has been unable to escape from the dark side. It is a character standing at the opposite point of the maritime and warm-hearted actor Lee Yoon-ji. However, Lee Yoon-ji in <Dream Palace> surprisingly resembles Soo-in. This is the result of the deep empathy and immersion of the actor who sincerely tries to understand and care for Suin's pain.

- Soo-in's appearance and personality are very different from the image of actress Lee Yoon-ji. However, among the roles she has played so far, she felt that Soo-in resembles her the most.

= The fact that both Suin and I are mothers of two children was great. She couldn't help but sympathize with Soo-in's plight. And in fact, Suin's haggard appearance is similar to mine these days. When she raises a child, she inevitably ends up looking like a prisoner at home. (Laughter) Of course, I know that Soo-in is different from my image as an actress. That's why she liked the role of Soo-in more. From the beginning to the end of the film, I wanted the character Soo-in to be emphasized rather than actor Lee Yoon-ji. Looking at me in the next work, “Who is he?” I want to show a different side of me.

- Soo-in is both a ‘mother’ and a ‘wife’ of her bereaved husband. She seems to be torn between the responsibility of caring for her children as a mother and the resentment of her husband as her wife.

= She is a person who, as a wife and mother, puts the burden of her assigned responsibilities on both of her shoulders. Even so, she thinks that Soo-in did not choose a hard life just for her husband. She is also a similarity to Suin and me, and she cannot ignore the difficulties of the people around her. Being a prisoner, she is not particularly sacrificing for social justice or her husband's reward. She just wants to take care of the people around me right now. So this is also what Suin did for her self.

-It is impressive that she calls her as if she were her actual friend—“Suin.” She seems to be very deeply emotionally involved in the role.

= I always try to take care of my life as a mother, wife, daughter, and actress. Now, it seems to be able to adjust the pace between the roles to some extent. In this respect, Suin is just like the old me. So I want to take care of her more and I like Sooin. If Soo-in is a younger sister raising a child in the neighborhood, I want to hold her and talk to her. “How can I understand all of your sorrows, but I don’t think it has to be that hard. Shouldn't you live your life?

- The story of the movie begins with Hyejeong moving into the Dream Palace. However, Suin and Hyejeong have a much deeper and longer warrior ahead of them. Director Gaseong-moon said he wanted to feel the relationship and emotions of these two just by looking at each other.

= This is the biggest feature of <Dream Palace>. The stories of the past, even the stories of the present, are not all on the surface. In other words, only the remains left after the explosion of something are scattered throughout the film. I also felt that the grains of sand of Hyejeong, Sooin, the bereaved family, the sales agent, and the residents were placed in every corner without any viscosity. In this situation, the homework given to actors is to know and feel the emotions and warriors of the characters they play. Even if they don't appear in the movie. On the set, I just did my best with this mindset, and I wasn't sure if I would succeed as a result.

- How did you feel after seeing the result?

= I think I need to make an analogy. I usually pack a very large amount of luggage for travel. Even my father said, “If you do that, other people will hate you.” (Laughs) The same goes for acting. In a situation where the train called <Dream Palace> had to depart, I was a passenger who hurriedly got on board with as much luggage as possible for the performance. After looking at the edited version later, I still felt that ‘the volume of my luggage wasn’t so lacking’. (laugh)

- If so, I think I should mention a scene that left a deep impression on Suin's acting. This is when she went to visit Hye-jeong after hearing from a sales agent that she was involved in Hye-jeong's commission. She is very disappointed with Hye-jeong and could be angry at her, but Su-in keeps a very calm attitude and asks her about her commission.

= If it were me, I would never have done that. I was really frustrated and felt like I was going to explode at Soo-in’s situation. (Laughter) Still, Suin must have been a more determined person than me. Because if it had been me, I'd succeeded in getting the words out that I wouldn't have gotten out of the way because her legs were wobbly. If it hadn't been long, she'd rather have grabbed her by the neck and be angry. However, since she is Hye-jeong, whom she has been close to for a long time, she felt despair, saying, ‘Really, we shouldn’t be like this,’ and she seems to have calmed down as much as the depth of that pain.

- The scene of visiting other bereaved families at the agricultural site and weeping after the industrial accident agreement is also memorable.

= There were two moments when Suin's voice and my voice resembled the most. One of them is the scene mentioned in the question. Throughout the movie, it was a time of extreme sadness, and at that time, it felt like Lee Yoon-ji became Soo-in, and Soo-in became Lee Yoon-ji. Conversely, the scene where I went to the billiard room with Hyejeong was the happiest time, so my voice became the same as Sooin's. There were no set lines for both scenes, and I didn't even know they were recording lines for the billiard room scene. I think that's why I was able to feel and express more dramatic emotions.

- She entered the 20th year of her acting career before she knew it. Is there any acting you would like to challenge in the future?

= I always think that my life and the lives of my cast members are connected as one. Just like the case of Suin and I, who started our mother's lives around the same time. So no matter what role I play in the future, I have more expectations than worries. I want to meet the role that I can play at the time while obeying the irresistible time.

• 1 month later...

Yoonji Lee, a mother who is moved by sleep independence "It's okay if I don't succeed tomorrow"

사진 : 이윤지 인스타그램

Lee Yoon-ji wrote a heartfelt message about her daughter Rani's sleep independence.

On the August 17th, Lee Yoon-ji posted on her Instagram, "Ahead of the new semester. I'm finally confident in my mother's heart. You can do it. Even though sleeping alone is scary at first, I think it's one of the things we must do." Along with the text, he released a picture of his daughter Rani sleeping.

She continued, "To see you sleeping alone in the same room until now, where your mom had to be watched over by her grandmother or her dad, but today I see you sleeping alone, my heart is pounding.

I also wrote down the heart of a mother who supports her child. Lee Yoon-ji said, "It's easy for some and it's okay for others, so I waited for you to say that you might need time. Let's not forget this experience either you or I. Every child is different in everything. Resolve more. Rani, even if you don't succeed tomorrow, it's okay. Let's build a record together. Congratulations, Rani," she concluded the article. On the other hand, Lee Yoon-ji decided with a dentist who was 3 years older in 2014.

https://biz.chosun.com/entertainment/enter_general/2023/08/18/C6FZV3K3RTZAD7KROKCINUS76U/

• 1 month later...

Yoonji Lee, Youngpyeong Award for Best Supporting Actress [Edaily Star in Reporter Lee Young-hoon]

PS23092100424.jpg

Actress Lee Yoon-ji is expressing her feelings after receiving her Best Supporting Actress Award at the '43rd Youngpyeong Awards Ceremony' at the Korea Press Center International Conference Hall in Jung-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the September21st.

https://www.edaily.co.kr/news/read?newsId=01899126635742416&mediaCodeNo=258

Lee Yoon-ji, speaking about the hardships of a working mother, "I hid my pregnancy because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to work... They didn't congratulate me."

optimize

Actress Lee Yoon-ji revealed the hardships of being a working mother by sharing an anecdote about having to hide her pregnancy while filming during her first pregnancy. Singer Kim Hye-yeon appeared as a guest on JTBC's entertainment show 'Oh Eun-young's Golden Counseling Center', which aired on the 10th. On this day, Kim Hye-yeon confessed that the reality is that her fan loyalty is declining due to her marriage and childbirth, and that she made a custom outfit to hide the fact that she was pregnant.

optimize

MC Lee Yoon-ji, who heard this, sympathized, saying, "When I had my first child, I was already talking about appearing in a production. I hadn't even signed a contract." Lee Yoon-ji said, "This is a child I really wanted and should be celebrated, but I couldn't say I was pregnant. I felt like I wouldn't be able to do my work if I said I was pregnant. (And) I wondered what would happen if a situation arose where people would be considerate of me." I felt bitter.

optimize

She said, "I went into filming hiding the fact that I was pregnant. However, during the filming, the news of my pregnancy was revealed through an article. I thought I would be congratulated on set, but they said, 'How are we going to film at night now?' I was upset to hear that." He complained. In response, Kim Hye-yeon also said, "At the time of the year-end awards ceremony, she gave birth and was in a nursing home, but she hid the fact that she was receiving postpartum care for fear of not receiving an award," which made her feel sad. Yunji Lee married a dentist in 2014 and has two daughters.

Watch: Song Kang And Kim Yoo Jung Test Their Chemistry At Script Reading For New Fantasy Romance “My Demon”

Oct 18, 2023
by E. Cha

SBS’s upcoming drama “My Demon” has shared a glimpse behind the scenes of its first script reading!

“My Demon” is a new fantasy rom-com about the contractual marriage between Do Do Hee, a demon-like chaebol heiress (played by Kim Yoo Jung), and Jung Gu Won, an actual demon who loses his powers (played by Song Kang).

Although Do Do Hee doesn’t trust anyone, her life winds up changing in ways she could never have imagined when she signs a contract with demon Gu Won. Meanwhile, in order to prevent his own demise, Gu Won winds up having no choice but to protect Do Hee after she robs him of his powers.

According to the drama’s production team, Song Kang and Kim Yoo Jung wowed everyone with their chemistry at the table read, where they brought their characters’ adorable bickering and playful banter to life.

Lee Yoon Ji will play Joo Cheon Sook’s daughter Noh Soo An, the CEO of Mirae Apparel, while Seo Jeong Yeon will play Do Hee’s trusty secretary, Ms. Shin.

Lee-Yoon-Ji.jpg

“My Demon” will premiere on November 24, following the conclusion of Season 1 of “The Escape of the Seven.”

In the meantime, check out a video from the drama’s script reading below!

https://youtu.be/yZiMdbEmRas

https://www.soompi.com/article/1620424wpp/watch-song-kang-and-kim-yoo-jung-test-their-chemistry-at-script-reading-for-new-fantasy-romance-my-demon

Actress Lee Yoon-ji wins the Best Supporting Actress Award at the 43rd Golden Cinematography Awards!

622982_424960_5739.jpg

Actress Lee Yoon-ji enjoyed successive awards for her role in the movie ‘Dream Palace.’

Lee Yoon-ji won the Best Supporting Actress Award for the movie ‘Dream Palace’ at the ‘43rd Golden Cinematography Awards’ held at the Eliena Hotel in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the 19th. This is the second trophy following the Best Supporting Actress Award at the 43rd Youngpyeong Awards last September, proving that Lee Yoon-ji's impressive performance in 'Dream Palace' was dazzling.

The 'Golden Cinematography Award' is a film award aimed at maintaining the continuous technical sense of our films and finding new faces on the screen. Members of the Korean Association of Cinematographers submit works shot over the course of a year, and all members compare and evaluate to create a new screen. It is meaningful to find the screen face.

Lee Yoon-ji played the role of 'Su-in' in the social realism drama film 'Dream Palace', which tells the story of two women, Hye-jeong (Kim Sun-young) and Su-in (Lee Yoon-ji), who try to protect the apartment they bought with the price of her husband's life. It drew favorable reviews by excellently depicting the bitter side. In particular, the scene where Hye-jeong and he share their personal circumstances across a window with tight security bars raised a breathtaking tension.

https://www.polinews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=622982

• 2 weeks later...

Lee Yoon-ji, drama comeback after 5 years with ‘My Demon’… Confrontation with Kim Yoo-jung predicted

307115_375072_148.jpg

SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'My Demon' (written by Choi A-il, directed by Kim Jang-han) is a fantasy romantic drama that unfolds in a contract marriage between the 'devilish' conglomerate heiress Do Do-hee (played by Kim Yu-jeong) and the 'devilish' Guwon (played by Song Kang) who lost her powers for a moment. It is a comedy work.

In the play, Lee Yoon-ji plays the role of Noh Su-an, the second daughter of Mirae Group Chairman Joo Cheon-sook (Kim Hae-sook) and CEO of Mirae Apparel, showing off a fresh face that is different from her previous works. Noh Su-an is a person who is crazy about Paris, France, to the point where she is nicknamed 'Paris Su-an'. She lives alone in Paris and pretends to be noble, but she is a character with a variety of sides that are sometimes revealed by her twin sons. . In addition, the strange confrontational structure that Soo-an, who is Do Do-hee's opposite, will draw is expected to be one of the highlights of the drama.

Not only has he presented a lively charm through numerous works such as the dramas 'The King's 2 Hearts', 'The Wang Family', and 'The Third Charm', but he has also recently garnered favorable reviews from audiences and critics with the movie 'Dream Palace'. Lee Yoon-ji, who was recognized for her excellent acting skills by winning the Best Supporting Actress award at the 43rd Youngpyeong Awards and the 43rd Golden Cinematography Awards. Expectations are growing as to what kind of charm he will show off in the drama 'My Demon', which announced his comeback on the small screen five years after the JTBC drama 'The Third Charm'.

'My Demon', starring Lee Yoon-ji, will premiere at 10 PM on the 24th as a follow-up to 'Escape of the Seven'.

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1007408286

https://www.sisafocus.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=307115

• 3 weeks later...

Yunji Lee, ‘Colored with hearts’

90078_226880_2351.jpg

Actress Lee Yoon-ji attended a dinner party after the filming of the SBS Friday-Saturday drama ‘My Demon’ held somewhere in Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 20th and had photo time.

http://www.tvj.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=90078

cms_temp_stats_17004762641025868256.jpg

https://www.etnews.com/20231120000349

Yunji Lee "I had 3 miscarriages before my second pregnancy... My husband and I are sensitive to each other."

20231110000609_0.jpg
Actress Lee Yoon-ji recalled the difficult times she had, revealing that she had suffered three miscarriages before her second pregnancy. On the 10th, Lee Yoon-ji appeared on the YouTube channel ‘Oh Eun-young’s Bucket List’.

Oh Eun-young, who was talking about the two sisters, cheered for her third child, saying, “Have another one.” Yunji Lee said, “I think I even had that thought and dream at first because I loved the baby so much. “I was an arrogant person for having a third child,” she laughed. She said, “I had three miscarriages. In the same year, she had three such surgeries. I think it was a little difficult back then. Can’t things continue like this? I think she also thought that maybe it would just end without her meeting the second child. “It was a time when she and her husband became more sensitive to each other,” she said. Yunji Lee added, “I think I ruled out preparation because I felt strongly that I needed to have a child even though my body wasn’t ready yet.”

Winter soon. #Women's Sense November Issue

Shin Ye-eun, Lee Yun-ji, Han Sun-hwa, goddess beauty with shoulder lines exposed

ADWZHYZLQUKIOHLA7ZRFU3IVVY.jpg

The '44th Blue Dragon Film Awards' was held at KBS Hall in Yeouido, Seoul on the 24th. On this day, Kim Hye-soo stood as the last MC of the 'Blue Dragon Film Awards', which ran for 30 times, and Yoo Yeon-seok sat with her. Meanwhile, the honor of Best Picture at the '44th Blue Dragon Film Awards' went to the movie 'Smuggling', and the Best Actor award went to Lee Byung-hun for his outstanding performance in the movie 'Concrete Utopia'.

https://biz.chosun.com/entertainment/movie/2023/11/25/EV2SLD6XDPXM4EHQSOORZCDPQQ/

Yunji Lee ‘Elegant off-shoulder’

240644_252565_118.jpg

MHN Sports Reporter Lee Hyun-ji) The 44th Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony was held at KBS Hall in Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 24th. On this day, actress Lee Yoon-ji is having photo time.

https://www.mhnse.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=240644

20231124512955.jpg