• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Lee Yoon Ji will have another child. Congratulation! :wub:

Actress Lee Yoon Ji Expecting Her Second Child

Nov 21, 2019
by L. Kim

84b2d09d39ec416dbe9d0347abb039f6.jpeg?s=

Lee Yoon Ji is expecting her second child!

On November 21, her agency Namoo Actors shared, “Actress Lee Yoon Ji is pregnant with her second child. Please give her lots of blessings.”

Lee Yoon Ji tied the knot in 2014 with a dentist who is three years her senior and welcomed their first daughter Ra Ni in 2015. Last year, she appeared on the variety show “The Return of Superman” with her daughter.

The actress will share more details about her pregnancy on an upcoming episode of “Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 – You Are My Destiny.”

Congratulations to Lee Yoon Ji and her family!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1367083wpp/actress-lee-yoon-ji-expecting-her-second-child

• Like 1

This baby will be truly blessed to be born into a family such as this. I miss seeing both Yoon Ji and Lani. May everything go as smoothly as possible for Yoon Ji and her family. Congratulations, one and all! I'm looking forward to seeing the new addition when he, or she, arrives. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It looks like Yoon Ji will have another daughter. Cute.

1Z0B8LTDOT_1.jpg

The interests of Radol's gender, which made Jung Han-wool and Rani laugh together, attract attention. Lee Yun-ji said, “There has been a lot of talk about Radol's gender in the meantime.”

Rani looked at her son Radol for the first time and looked at the ultrasound in detail. I couldn't take my eyes off the thought of my younger brother. Through the stereoscopic ultrasound, I looked at Radol's face, and it seemed that the emotions of excitement and joy crossed.

After the examination, the family headed to the underwater delivery room to give birth to Ladoll. The family of three went into the bathtub and practiced the birth situation.

The doctor raised the curiosity by mentioning Radoll's gender and saying, "Who should I go to with the bath?" Then she said, "Daughter, girl."

https://www.sedaily.com/NewsVIew/1Z0B8LTDOT

• Awesome 1

I actually can't really tell from this translation whether the baby has been born, or what the gender is, but it's nice to see the family smiling and to know that the birth seems to be moving along without complications. :)

• Like 1

On 3/24/2020 at 7:16 PM, obbor4 said:

I actually can't really tell from this translation whether the baby has been born, or what the gender is, but it's nice to see the family smiling and to know that the birth seems to be moving along without complications. :)

The Google translate is terrible but this time I understood well. To announce the gendre they asked "who the baby will take a bath with". With dad or mom?  Yoon Ji anounced that it is a girl. I thought it is a Korean custom but it seems to be the new way to inform the gendre. :D

I read in another article that her new baby will be a girl. But no matter the gender of the baby, they will be happy.

Edit

I saw the segment of the variety show. It is a girl. The doctor announced it.

Lee Yoon Ji reveals Rani is going to be a big sister

202003232312779400_5e78c5899946a.jpg

Monday, March 23, 2020  lee yoon ji, rani  No comments
Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+1,472, -35] Judging by the nickname they had for the baby, I think they wanted a boy

2. [+1,232, -17] Radol's unexpected turn ㅋㅋㅋ ended up being a daughter ㅋㅋㅋ have a happy birth ^^

3. [+920, -25] Hul, I thought it was a son but it's a daughter! Congratulations! She's going to be so cute like Rani ㅎㅎ

4. [+161, -8] She wanted a boy... I can tell from her face

5. [+129, -12] I know parents would love the experience of getting to raise both a son and daughter but for the children themselves, same sex siblings are better. Especially sisters, they become friends for life. Congratulations!

6. [+123, -8] One son and one daughter is the best combination but now that I'm older, I prefer same sex siblings, especially sisters. I get so jealous when I see sisters who are such close friends.

7. [+105, -14] I wanted opposite sex siblings as well but after raising kids of my own, I think same sex siblings are the best. Sisters become friends for life.

8. [+79, -5] Having opposite sex siblings is only satisfying for the parents. It's not that great for the siblings themselves ㅋㅋㅋ nothing to relate to and they practically become... strangers past childhood. Same sex siblings are a lot better.

9. [+71, -2] They nicknamed the baby Radol so I thought it was a boy. You can tell from the dad's face that he hoped it was a boy ㅠㅠ

10. [+69, -8] It's a fact of life that women will seek out meetings more often than men. I know there are plenty of brothers who are close but it's incomparable to the bond between sisters. They can fight and scream all they want but they'll still get together in old age. Especially sisters in their 50s and 60s, it's usually the women who look out for each other and visit each other more often. The only con is that because they see each other more, they also get into more fights ㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 1

Thank you@larus. The first time I read it, I thought that the baby was a girl, but wasn't sure after reading it again. I like the idea of a sister and friend for Lani to pass her knowledge onto, just like she does for her mom.  I wish that we had a supermom show like they do for the men. I'd love to see Yoon Ji's children meeting up with Eugene's two girls and the little ones currently on the show. I really miss seeing Yoon Ji in dramas though. It looks like she is going to be really busy for quite some time, though.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actress Lee Yoon Ji Announces Birth Of Second Child

Apr 17, 2020
by C. Lee
84b2d09d39ec416dbe9d0347abb039f6.jpeg?s=

Actress Lee Yoon Ji has given birth to a second daughter!

On April 17, Lee Yoon Ji welcomed her second child to the world early in the morning. The actress and her newborn are both healthy.

In 2014, Lee Yoon Ji married dentist Jung Han Wool, who is three years her senior. The couple has given a look into their sweet married life on SBS’s “Same Bed, Different Dreams 2.” They had their first daughter together named Ra Ni in October of 2015.

Last December, Lee Yoon Ji revealed on “Same Bed, Different Dreams 2” that she is pregnant with her second child who she nicknamed “Ra Dol.”

Congratulations to Lee Yoon Ji and her family!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1394760wpp/actress-lee-yoon-ji-announces-birth-of-second-child

Yeah, congratulations. :wub:

• Love 1