Kangji Official Couple Thread

Guest vietsoul

Guest cosmicolor.

omgahhh.....i wanna watch this really bad.....

kangin goes around saying this is my wife.....

ahhahhaaha.....its hilarious......thanks subbers for subbing this! ^^

cant wait til suju comes there.......gahhhhhhh its gonna be funny!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JunEunHae<3

aww...no Suju this episode..(unless there's another KangJi part after) but yea I figured they'd show Suju in the promos and stuff..maybe next week..

Anyway today's show was even more adorable.

Both of them brought some of their stuff to the house. Yoonji was waiting for Kangin carrying a HUGE bear on her back like a baby...haha... and Kangin comes up with his stuff..plants, a hot pink suitcase.. (lol..my friends and I saw them bring that suitcase into the SM building when Suju got back from Japan but we figured it was some girl's... but I guess its Kangin's??!!hahah)

Anyway, they were unpacking and Yoonji had all these coloured pencils (Kangin's all like..oh yea my smart wife :D) and soo many different kinds of teas. Her grandma also made some traditional teas or something. It's so funny cos she was showing them to him and saying something about bears and he's like "are you calling me a bear?"..:D

Kangin's stuff is like..total Kangin :D i.e., his own framed pictures.. keke.. Yoonji's like..."wow handsome, how old were you? so skinny..(I think cos you can see his jawline)" and he's like "two years ago. I'll again become like that when we start promoting our new album(or something like that)"

Then he's like unfolding this huge thing and Yoonji's :o ..canvas? But its a Super Junior banner from the concert..hahaha... He also has his own HUGE banner..lol. Then he has this little pretty polka dot pillow and he's like.."Here, its for you!" ...she turns it around and it has his face on the other side...along with some other Suju boys... lol.

The next time we see them, there's already a Super Show picture on the wall and framed pictures from earlier.. ALSO.. Teukkie...hahahha I totally thought that Kangin brought Teuk's framed picture...haha KangTeuk..but on closer look, its the Suju calendar and Teukkie's picture is January.. :D.. either way, it looks like Teukkie's watching them ..haha. There's also a cute dual frame of the two.

She makes sweet potatoes from him while he's fixing the clothes hanger. He starts rolling around on it...hahha and Yoonji is like counting the money they have left and she puts most of them in her pocket and is sneakily putting them into this pink piggy bank. Kangin catches her and the two of them are like struggling..haha she still manages to sneak in a few.

Then a delivery man arrives with some kind of korean food.. adn they have to use all the money they have outside to pay him for it.. Yoonji's like..."oops I felt bad then."

Anyway, their mission is to make them and give them to people in the neighbourhood so they go around. The guy in their apartment building is the same age as them so they get all excited.

There are these little girls on the street so of course, Kangin's like, "who's popular in your elementary school" and they say "Super Junior" Kangin's so happy. He gives them stickers with his and Yoonji's picture in a heart. the kid is so cute she literally skips away down the street screaming, "ahhhhhhh" :D

They go to a random dance studio with these older ladies. They're doing the cha-cha and Yoonji's all bragging, "He's a Hallyu star"..keke. and he's all proud going, "She's mine"<3 Kangin starts dancing and then Yoonji joins him ...they get all shy and adorable togehter cos its the first time looking into each other;s eyes like that :D

They also visit a guy who helped them in a previous episode..and Kangin's all "hyung-nim" and Yoonji's also "hyungnim.... :o i mean oppa" He own some kind of appliances store so they ask him for a Fridge..he promises to send a surprise i think.

Then they visit a photo place. THe outside has pictures of the Jewelry members..haha KangJi give them the food and are like, "we didnt have a wedding picture..should we take one?" They ask for a normal sized frame and its 50,000 won..so they go the next step down.. its 30,000 or something like that...so Kangin's like.."ummm how about this one..without the frame?"(a passport picture....aww so sad)... its still 15000 won.. but they decide to take it.

THe photographer is teaching them how to pose. omg..so embarassing. He makes Yoonji sit down and is all, Wait I'll show you how to sit to Kangin and sits behind her like on a bike...rofl.. KangJi are so embarassed, "We are students" but the photographer doesn't take no for an answer and gets them to pose like that.. ahha they are super awkward cute.

The funniest thing is that Yoonji is slowly becoming like Kangin..haha Calling people "hyungnim", being violent, promoting each other. XD

JunEunHae<3 Thank you for the spoiler ^_^ I found myself giggling like an idiot while I was reading this. This couple is toooo cute really. And I love how Yunji is becoming like Kangin LOL hahaha...like husband like wife I guess. I can't wait until the episode when they show SUJU...I wonder how the members would react :P

And in EP 41, the part where Yunji sneak behind him while he was talking on the phone and like "I'll play with you" LOL I nearly fall off my chair laughing.

Guest love_hi_na

1-2 feb 09

Kangin and Yoon Ji stay at Japan to Produce WGM next Ep.

I think it for valentine day.

i wanna watch next next episode (~o~)

Love you KangJi

1-2 feb 09

Kangin and Yoon Ji stay at Japan to Produce WGM next Ep.

I think it for valentine day.

i wanna watch next next episode (~o~)

Love you KangJi

wOw seriously Japan ??

WGM really "invest" for the couple then :wub:

OK will looking forward their episodes ...

Dotorimuk Couple ♥ ^^

Guest sara2002a

wOw seriously Japan ??

WGM really "invest" for the couple then :wub:

OK will looking forward their episodes ...

Dotorimuk Couple ♥ ^^

Yunji attended to a concert which Super Junior H also had a performance in Japan. So there would be two episodes that Super Junior members will apear in rather that one. :)

I rather think SM has paid for Kangin's trip since they already had a performance there.

Guest kprincess

WOW SERIOUSLY?

It's going to be so fun.

Get to see the SuJu members too. YAY

i hope we can hear Yoonji speaking in Japanese. LOL

Yunji attended to a concert which Super Junior H also had a performance in Japan. So there would be two episodes that Super Junior members will apear in rather that one. :)

I rather think SM has paid for Kangin's trip since they already had a performance there.

Aaah really? they'll also have concert scene? can't wait for that ^^

thank you for advance infos :)

Screen caps for latest epi :

20090202084307849.jpg

So cute with their pajamas :

0118-2.jpg

And dunno what's the meaning of this pic below, but I think something funny :D :

EC9AB0EAB2B0.jpg

cr: daum

have question here : anyone now if there is Eng Sub for episode 43 KangJi Part already?

Guest eunmi__

^ eng subs for ep 43 kangji cut is out. go back a few pages? (:

kangin & yoonji & superjunior?! (;

ohman. i hope theres really a concert scene <3

i woulddd love to see them <3

Guest sara2002a

^ eng subs for ep 43 kangji cut is out. go back a few pages? (:

I think for that you mean epi 41. Ep 43 hasn't been subbed yet. :)

BTW, about Kangin and Yunji trip to Japan, that suppose to be their honeymoon. It was mentioned in Kangin's latest drama presscon. :blush:

Pictures of Kangin and Yunji in Japan.

From Super Junior thread.

Sorry for cut your post, but thank you, i though am the one who got confused ^^

This is the video about Kang IIN New Drama pers Conference but also mentioning about Japan filming for honeymoon scene with Yoon Ji:

Kang In - New Drama Pers Conf

BTW, about Kangin and Yunji trip to Japan, that suppose to be their honeymoon. It was mentioned in Kangin's latest drama presscon. :blush:

Pictures of Kangin and Yunji in Japan.

From Super Junior thread.

OMG i cant wait to see that T_T

their honeymoon in japan hohohoho

no need to worry yoonji japanese so good hahaha

Archived