Kangji Official Couple Thread

Guest vietsoul

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dreamss

i have been laying off WGM for awhile, but im starting to watch it again cuz of these cute newlyweds!

i THOUGHHT she was in goong, and i went back to make sure and she was shin goons sister! (:

she's sooo pretty and kangin and her make a perfect pair

Guest vietsoul

he was~ and the movie have already premiered~ the latest is he got one of the main roles in a new drama of MBC's cable channel Zero Flawed Task Force~

oh i see thanks for the info. it shows how much i pay attention to suju's news :D

Guest JunEunHae<3

Today's episode is sooo much love >.KangJi is just too freaking adorable together!!

some spoilers (i caught only the second half). Also, these are what I think happened..but my Korean is poor so my interpretations could be off.. but ahh I'm KangJi-fied..watching them makes me smile non-stop!

they are setting up house with some new stuff..like pots and pans, a tv (but no cable so its pretty much useless:D aww). Kangin also almost electrocutes himself while cleaning..so clumsy.

Anyway, it must be cold or something cos Kangin has this tiny little electric mat thingy and he plugs it in and tells Yoonji to stand on it while she's preparing stuff for dinner..haha he's so adorable.

- But then he ends up cooking dinner - MAndoo SOup..looked delicious.. and he sang a bit of "Yoriwang" and asked Yoonji if she knew the song and she's like, "No? I don't think I've heard it before"..lol poor Kangin.

- Anyway, she's sitting on the mat thingy and Kangin brings the dinner over and she immediately gets up and tries to push it to his side so that he can sit on it..But Kangin's all like.. "noo!! you're my wife/ a girl.. you sit on it"!

- While eating, Yoonji asks him if he's done CFs or something like that and Kangin is all shocked and disappointed. First asking how many members in Suju/ not knowing Yoriwang/ and then this!! lol..He then sings the Lemonade song which has Yoonji laughing.

- Kangin eats so noisily and continuously and there's a cute moment when Yoonji is like just staring at him..haha

- After eating, they change into their pajamas.. Kangin and his penchant for Cow prints! They are both so shy after they change, peeking through the door first<3

- Then I think they write down rules or things that they want the other person to always remember while they are married. Didn't understand much but one of Kangin's was that she should meet his friends (so hopefully we get to see more Suju boys meeting their "sister in law"..keke)

- Yoonji only writes 2 things but they are probably smart and profound cos Kangin looks impressed and proud of her..lol.. pretty much everything she does is amazing to him :D

- Then its time for Bed. Kangin tells her to use the bedroom and he'll sleep on the sofa. He also decides to tuck her in.. aww the bedroom is nothing but a room with a blanket on the floor. poor things! Anyway, he tucks her in and turns off the light..but as he shuts the door, the handle comes out in his hand.. :D

- So he has to go in again..and almost hits her with the door.. But after fixing it, he has to tuck her in again Kangbear<333

- He then tells her he;s going to sleep too or something but ends up calling KyuMangnae<33. Yoonji sneaks up on him and is all curious :D

- At the end, she sends him a text msg before going to sleep. ^^

^Episode 41 guys!

OMG that is total loooove:)

Omo I need links, and I don't need subs, anyone?

About the three month rule, I think it's still flexible.

Since nothing is really doing good at the moment, they are thinking about it, but there's no official releases yet right? So we have hope!

I love kangji omg ^^

Guest budakcoMot

i love this couple on WGM........ kang in + lee yoon ji!!!!!!!! they looks so cute together!!! can't wait to watch WGM ep 41

**can't wait for Super Junior new album...miss them soooo much!!!!!!!!!**

is the link for their latest ep already being up???

i want to see them spending their 1st night together in their new house

hahaha kangin slept on the sofa? he should just sleep next to her rofl XD

aaww kangin wants to introduce her to his friends

and lol Yoonji not knowing anything bout her hubby XD poor kangin hahaha

maybe she's just busy with her work and no time for really focusing on boybands =/

kekeke

caps anyone???

Guest dcleo1515

I really like this couple. They are adorable together. Their living conditions are a little

different from what I expected but I think that's what makes them more interesting.

^

Thanks for the link.

Guest xoJiJixo

Okay wait, I came into this thread thinking they're REALLY going out? But this is a thread about a show called "We got Married?"

I'm kinda confused... haha I've never heard of the show- what's it about? Them pretending to be married? Or are they really a couple and they're put in a married situation? I wanna know!

Okay wait, I came into this thread thinking they're REALLY going out? But this is a thread about a show called "We got Married?"

I'm kinda confused... haha I've never heard of the show- what's it about? Them pretending to be married? Or are they really a couple and they're put in a married situation? I wanna know!

yes the show called We Got Married

bout 2 artists who dont know each other (or know each other but not so close and definitely not a couple in real life i think) and being put together in a "marriage" life lol there will be mission too,and not like they sleeping together but they do have romantic moment (if they get along well)

Guest xoJiJixo

yes the show called We Got Married

bout 2 artists who dont know each other (or know each other but not so close and definitely not a couple in real life i think) and being put together in a "marriage" life lol there will be mission too,and not like they sleeping together but they do have romantic moment (if they get along well)

THANKS! hahaha you definitely saved me the shock from finding out Kangin had a televised show with a fiance/wedding. Looking through this thread I was scared for a bit, especially since the thread title makes it sound like the real deal!

Guest dancingbymyself

I still don't understand their concept completely. I know they are suppose to act as a college couple but even college students would have the bare essentials which include a bed, pantry items, etc. The studio basically gave them a bare apartment expecting them to furnish it themselves. Is there something I'm missing about their concept?

goshiwonky8.jpg

This is a not uncommon residence for single college students not living with their families.

Their apartment, while unfurnished is actually fairly huge for a young student couple, who in

reality would probably live with their parents... Plus... it's not like they really live there.

Archived