◘_____ Happy Birthday Kim Junsu_____◘

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

kim junsu,kim junho !!

a very happy birthday..

may u'll be healthier and have more spirit to overcome obstacle..

and also be happy always, and always work hard ya :)

love you!!

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jangjaewon

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY KAMO BUTT >333 JUNSU

4thPB_Camping_JS-02.jpg

Junsu my dear Let " Make a wish"

I hope all your wishes come true..... :wub:

Be healthy & Happy!!!

Guest rheanachu

aww!! happy birthday junsu love =) hahaha

as you grow a year older, i'll love you even more =) haha

i hope all your wishes will come true.

stay healthy dolphin =)

Guest yunjae4ever

To our dolphin boy,Junsu and also Junho oppa...Happy Birthday!!!

Saengilchukaheyo~~~

Always stay healthy and never get sick...

Wish you two all the best... :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNSU~

There's no DongBangShinKi without him and his dolphin laugh and his kamo butt and his heavenly vocal and his dancing skill <3

Hope he'll grow taller so that he can bully Changmin instead of Changmin bullying him. LOL WTH.

Happy Happy Birthday Junsu!

& Junho too!

f00079634928fc0d347a6rs0.jpg

For ur bday,i wish you the best of everything!For your career,health,fortune,family, friends & of course DBSK!

Always rmember that I will always be behind you guys,whatever the situation,wherever you are.You can always count on me.

Also,THANK YOU for sharing your angelic voice,hot moves & even your oyagi gags.I promise i will always laugh at your jokes :D

THANK YOU for being a part of DBSK,it's not complete w/out you.

ALWAYS BE HAPPY JUNSU & I look forward to many years of music...Happy Birthday!

Guest tesslovemusic

Happy Birthday Junsu~ <3

24wsztx.jpg

Hope you have a wonderful birthday, and always stay healthy!

and also, Congratulations for getting The Daesang at GDA ^_^

TVXQ heavenly voice, you'll forever be in our hearts!

Guest grizzlybeary

IT’S JUNSU’S BIRTHDAY!! XD XD Happy 23rd to the one and only ducky-butt angel (:

xiahcutie.jpg

Well what can I say.. this boy is lovely. He’s got the powerhouse voice of an angel, the sun’s smile, a beautiful innocence, the optimism of like a hundred rainbows and of course, a laughter that’s uniquely his XP

th_06calender-junsu.jpgth_2426542407_dc944df6e1.jpgth_JunsuBalloons.jpgth_JunsuPerf2.jpgth_Cute.jpg

Where do I even begin with this guy? (: he’s flat out amazing in a million different ways and I adore him TO DEATH. XD His obsession with soccer, his ducky butt, his fail-y oyagi gags, his EUKYANGKYANG laughter, his lol-able engrish XP , being constantly bullied by his members (yes even the mangnae^^), being left out at every hwaiting parade, his HOLY-CRAPOLA HIP THRUSTS *_* (kills me everytime), his “the servant and the subject” friendship with hyukjae XP, the great love he has for his brother (happy birthday to you too junho! XD i demand more U-Go-Girl dances^^), his adorable helium-high moments, his dolphin voice, his absolute fail at imitating anyone or anything, his heart-abusing dances, his AMAZING-INCREDIBLE-UNBELIEVABLE-GOOSEBUMPS INDUCING voice (insert every other synonym available) and,

I dunno.. how about everything else that makes him pure sunshine XD XD XD

th_071127in4.jpgth_2492047499_8d852b155f_o.jpg

th_2385024422_9fee4d95d0_o.jpgth_JunsuinAADBSK14.jpgth_2680748261_1b67de52ee_o.jpgth_bigeast2ndfcevent2fq7.jpg

XD I’m on my 3rd year of being jae-biased but sometimes I really think this boy is one strand away from snatching my heart away. He’s just so amazingly gifted it’s unbelievable. And I stopped trying to rank the boys ages ago since they are all too wonderful and number-one-deserving in their own gazillion ways, and attempting to do anything close to ranking them always just leaves me in endless “BUT” fits. XD PLUS, the point’s moot now since all 5 of the dongbang boys are perfect in my book anyways (: (:

Bahhh. What can I say? There’s just too much wonderful-ness in this guy to stuff into a birthday post. XD

Happy birthday angelsu (X u’ve brought smiles to my face a million times over and I can’t see you nor thank you but I hope you’re happy wherever u are now. It’s amazing how much laughter and tears u’ve brought into my life and it absolutely sucks that I’ve nothing to offer back but a prayer for your good health and happiness ): You’ve been AMAZING all this while and I still can’t believe how much I love you. (: Stay as hardworking and optimistic as u have always been and there’s nowhere else to go but up!^^ Enjoy your 23r birthday baby because u totally deserve it.

Guest ployberryz

Happy Birth Day to...Xiah Junsu

I wish you happy everytime.

You're my favorite .

I love you .

I love your smile.

I love everything from you.

You're the one.

"Kim Junsu"

Guest Xelia-Phyx

Ahh...our cute little kamo-butt with his dolphin voice...

He's cute, yet sexy.

He has an amazing voice that sends goosebumps up your spine.

His dancing just pwns.

He's the bestest friend you will ever get. (Just ask SJ's EunHyuk)

He's one of a kind.

He...is Kim Junsu.

Twin brother of Kim Junho.

Best friend of Lee Hyukjae.

Great friend of DongBangSuJu.

Awesome sunbae of his hoobaes.

Dong BangShinKi's Xiah Junsu.

There are too many adjectives to describe him.

Awesome, cute, sexy, charismatic...

But we all know this for a fact.

That he's the best at what he does.

Junsu, Happy Birthday. May all your wishes come true!

Guest mirotic-dbsk<3me

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM JUNSU!!!! Not forgetting junho too!! DBSK wouldn't b DBSK anymore if there isn't you my dear JUNSU. May all ur wishes come true.

Archived