2008 S B S Drama Awards

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if someone wants to help translate the SBS drama awards pls tell me - email me: leejunki-fangroup@hotmail.com - we need a korean translator to help our translator.. she's only one helping us now... :sweatingbullets:

Guest tomoxixon

The SBS, as well as the KBS, Drama Awards was soooo much better than the MBC. The MBC awards this year really sucked big time and favored EOE too much, treated Kim Myung Min like crap <_< , gave Song Seung Hun the daesang :crazy: .

Here's a link to stream the whole 2008 SBS Drama Awards:

Part 1: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjMyNTMxMTY=.html?full=true

Part 2: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjMyNzUxODQ=.html?full=true

Also, must watch video of Moon Geun Young winning the dae sang (the top award)! :tears: :tears: She really didn't seem to have expected it all. I felt really bad, her hands were shivering so much :tears:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYowTrXguBM

I totally agree with you. I know that SSH's acting skill is good but they must choose the best for the DEASANG. I'm sick of the fact they share the honor for two persons.

Guest sakura_dubai

i'm so happy that painter of the wind was recognized well ^^ SBS award is a successful event.. compared to the worst award ever .. MBC... but who cares.. this is SBS Drama's award and so i will be talking about SBS..

luv the beginning of the music and then lee jun ki talking.. he is soo normal.. luv it..

Guest purplecrocus

if someone wants to help translate the SBS drama awards pls tell me - email me: leejunki-fangroup@hotmail.com - we need a korean translator to help our translator.. she's only one helping us now... :sweatingbullets:

you're subbing this? wow! thank you in advance... just can't wait for the subbed version of this...

Guest kdramafanusa

Are there any official sites for the 2008 SBS Drama Awards photos?

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/2008talent/sub/photo.html

posted SS links on my blog. Credit to Aigoo. I wont be posting up the links here to save up time :)

Thank you. :)

Sendspace (from Cococrust's website)

Part A [1 + 2 + 3 + 4] [use HJSplit to join files]

Part B [1 + 2 + 3 + 4] [use HJSplit to join files]

Megaupload (from Aigoo's website)

Part A: [1]

Part B: [1 + 2] [use HJSplit to join files]

i'm shocked that kim rae won didn't really win a award... like an excellence award or something like that. O_o

I was looking forward to seeing KRW at the ceremony, but he did not turn up to receive his Top Ten Stars award as he was busy, that was what RSW said ~~

Guest choisanggoong_mamanim

it happened last year when both Park Shin Yang & Kim Hee Ae received Daesang :rolleyes: so KHN will not to refuse the award huh :)

yup, i've heard about that..that's why park shin yang wasn't nominated for daesang anymore this year..:)

if that happens, KHN would be very supportive of SYA, 'coz they're co-stars & they seemed very close too..:)

go, KHN, SYA & ON AIR!!!

Guest choisanggoong_mamanim

CONGRATULATIONS TO MS. MOON GEUN YOUNG FOR WINNING THE 2008 SBS DAESANG AWARD!!! BRAVO!!!

SHE HAS PROVEN THAT AGE REALLY DOESN'T MATTER, AS LONG AS YOU'RE TALENTED ENOUGH!!! BRAVO!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ALSO TO KIM HA NEUL, PARK YONG HA, SONG YOON AH & THE REST OF ON AIR CAST!!!

IS THERE A BEST DRAMA AWARD??? I DIDN'T SEE ONE ON THE LIST, BUT DO THEY USED TO GIVE THAT???

SOMEBODY COMMENTED THAT MS. SONG YOON AH WAS THE WORST DRESSER...I DON'T THINK SO..HEHE...

CONGRATULATIONS TO SBS FOE BEING CREDIBLE ON THEIR AWARDS SHOW, UNLIKE THE STUPID MBC...:)

KHN would be very supportive of SYA, 'coz they're co-stars & they seemed very close too..:)

go, KHN, SYA & ON AIR!!!

finally, both KHN & SYA received Female Top Excellence Awards huh? Is it normal i mean did it happen b4?

SOMEBODY COMMENTED THAT MS. SONG YOON AH WAS THE WORST DRESSER...I DON'T THINK SO..HEHE...

really dont know why she was votes as the worst dresser, was it voted by voters but not her fans???

Again, congrats On Air, SYA, KHN & PYH! Fighting!!!!

finally, both KHN & SYA received Female Top Excellence Awards huh? Is it normal i mean did it happen b4?

really dont know why she was votes as the worst dresser, was it voted by voters but not her fans???

Again, congrats On Air, SYA, KHN & PYH! Fighting!!!!

haha Demen. you know and we know , it kinda fair that both female lead from the same drama won the same award together.

and it's only for SBS casting so it can happen.it called compromise hihi.

it's better share daesang like MBC did. Right?

too late But Congrats to All winner MGY , LJK , KHN , SYA and PYH.

about SYA 's The worst dresser, i have no idea. people have different test ne.

Guest kdramafanusa

It happened before, Park Jin-Hee (War Of Money) and Lee Yo-Won (Surgeon Bong Dal Hee) won Female Top Excellence Awards last year.

Best & Worst Dressed lists are chosen by fashion critics, professionals, etc.

Different papers (or tv shows on fashion) sometimes don't have the same list.

yup, i've heard about that..that's why park shin yang wasn't nominated for daesang anymore this year..:)

It wasn't because of Park Shin-Yang winning Grand Prize with Kim Hee-Ae last year (both gave outstanding performances in "War Of Money" and "My Man's Woman").

It happened before, Park Jin-Hee (War Of Money) and Lee Yo-Won (Surgeon Bong Dal Hee) won Female Top Excellence Awards last year.

oh, thanks so much for your clarification, i didnt know that both PJH & LYW won that Award last year

and, there is no Best Drama Award right?

Archived